• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST Update

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
With only a couple of weeks left until the May 5 Tickle DeMayo NEST Gathering of the Century, I urge those I'll-wait-until-the-last-minute-before-I-do-what-I-need-to-do-to-get-in People to, uh, uh, do what you need to to. That being, to send in what you need to send to the various people in order to get your password for entry.

So even if you have filled out the screening process, you are not going to be allowed in until you receive that password. This password is very important and it prevents gate crashers, which would undermine all of our screening efforts.

There are more than 150 people who have made it to the guest level but they haven't taken the final step. All of our badgering would be for naught if you do not complete this last step, and that would suck because I really wanna see all of you there.

So here I am on my soap box, lighting the proverbial fire under your asses to give yourself the best gift you can this Spring and attend a really fun event that you would probably hit yourself for missing by forgetting the last detail :)

Now that I am stepping down from the soap box I can say that I am so excited that I actually think my head exploded last night, thinking about it. So much effort on two coasts are being put forth to making this the party of parties: Amazing door prizes, raffles, more food than you could eat, tickle talk, videos going constantly, friendly people, tickling for watchers and participants. Also, special discounts for NEST Guests. Yum!!!!!

Please contact those who are putting all this together to make sure you are on the list. Here are the three important email addresses:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Max

Wow!...150 people?!

That has to make this the biggest gathering ever! I'm so glad we're able to make it this year. I can hardly wait to meet all the folks I've been gabbing with online for so long.

Ann

It sounds like the 5th of May is gonna be the biggest blast ever. I just wish I'd known about it in time to get the time booked off work. Hey-ho.:( Still, if the NEST in October goes ahead then I will definatley be there!

Good luck and may the Tickling Force be with you QB and Max. *Wriggles fingers at Jan*

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back