• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST?

KatieTicklish33

TMF Novice
I've talked to several people on the TMF about something called NEST. Kinda confused so I was wondering if someone could tell me a little more about it. All I know is that its some kind of event or party. Is it held monthly/yearly? So tell me...whats the 411?

first unwritten rule about nest... nest attendees never talk about nest... its a special exclusive club where the cool people get together and have the ultimate tickling event, but youre forbidden to speak of it to NON-nestees.. exclusionary cliques at their best in a fetish forum. kinda like fight club, never talk about fight club
(bracing myself for the flames and deleted reply) lol

There's actually an entire section of the forum devoted to talking about NEST; memories, experiences, etc. Funny when people who have never been want to sound like experts on the subject.

http://ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?36-NEST

I've been 4x, feel free to PM me any questions, rather than ask them here and have them answered by jokers.

There's actually an entire section of the forum devoted to talking about NEST; memories, experiences, etc. Funny when people who have never been want to sound like experts on the subject.

http://ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?36-NEST

I've been 4x, feel free to PM me any questions, rather than ask them here and have them answered by jokers.

Been there 6 times so send me a message if AnnieHall isn't available and I will be glad to help.

didnt mean to butthurt actual attendees with my dry sense of humor. Here, take your thread back.

Not butthurt. Just would hate for people who are seeking real information to get the wrong impression of something they are genuinely interested in attending.

Thanks ;)

Did we ever have a 'NEST horror stories' thread before? It seems like it'd be interesting and there'd be a lot of awkward shit that could happen at an event like that.

Did we ever have a 'NEST horror stories' thread before? It seems like it'd be interesting and there'd be a lot of awkward shit that could happen at an event like that.

The only thing I can say that's negative about it is that because of its size (most times I've gone it's been close to, or over, 100 people) which can make it hard to get to know everyone since naturally it's going to break up into smaller groups. And naturally it's going to have more drama and more socially inept (albeit harmless) people. For someone that's not really outgoing, it can be overwhelming.

The workshops and such make it feel more like a convention than a gathering, so it seems clinical and cold rather than a place to get to know people and make friends.

Also, people who have been previously banned have been allowed to return and registration seemed to be pretty expensive.

In spite of all that, I have always had a good time at NEST. I wouldn't continue to go 3 more times if I didn't.

However, I don't recommend it for a first time gathering.

Giant tickle convention. That actually sounds pretty rad.

God can you imagine like, a station where you just pay money and 2 or 3 emotionless, expressionless women (or men. It can be 2 booths) just tickletorture the fuck out of you until the timer dings, then they just toss you off the rack/bench/stocks and scream "Next" and then it's onto the next one. Mechanical and impersonal.

Who do I send weird and impractical NEST ideas to?

Giant tickle convention. That actually sounds pretty rad.

God can you imagine like, a station where you just pay money and 2 or 3 emotionless, expressionless women (or men. It can be 2 booths) just tickletorture the fuck out of you until the timer dings, then they just toss you off the rack/bench/stocks and scream "Next" and then it's onto the next one. Mechanical and impersonal.

Who do I send weird and impractical NEST ideas to?

There's no guarantee of play at any of the gatherings I've been to, and I find if one goes to a gathering with that type of one-track mind, they are less likely to get any play.

I believe LeeAllure is still in charge of NEST stuff.

The only thing I can say that's negative about it is that because of its size (most times I've gone it's been close to, or over, 100 people) which can make it hard to get to know everyone since naturally it's going to break up into smaller groups. And naturally it's going to have more drama and more socially inept (albeit harmless) people. For someone that's not really outgoing, it can be overwhelming.

The workshops and such make it feel more like a convention than a gathering, so it seems clinical and cold rather than a place to get to know people and make friends.

Also, people who have been previously banned have been allowed to return and registration seemed to be pretty expensive.

In spite of all that, I have always had a good time at NEST. I wouldn't continue to go 3 more times if I didn't.

However, I don't recommend it for a first time gathering.

well this certainly makes the idea of going very intimidating for someone such as myself who has never attended a gathering. I dont think I would have an issue getting to know people, as Id definitely go with the intent on getting to know people from the community as opposed to ZOMG I NEED TO TICKLE SOMEONE NAOOOO...but still. It sounds like a place where the regulars comfortably mingle amongst themselves in their social circles, while the first timers hang out with their hands in their pockets tryin to figure out what the hell to do....like high school. I did read a lot of the NEST posts in the subsection, but it seems like a place you have to have been too in order to know how it really works AND be comfortable there. Scary man...

well this certainly makes the idea of going very intimidating for someone such as myself who has never attended a gathering. I dont think I would have an issue getting to know people, as Id definitely go with the intent on getting to know people from the community as opposed to ZOMG I NEED TO TICKLE SOMEONE NAOOOO...but still. It sounds like a place where the regulars comfortably mingle amongst themselves in their social circles, while the first timers hang out with their hands in their pockets tryin to figure out what the hell to do....like high school. I did read a lot of the NEST posts in the subsection, but it seems like a place you have to have been too in order to know how it really works AND be comfortable there. Scary man...

If you have been to gatherings before or you are familiar with people on the forum / active in the community, you'll likely have an easier time getting to know people. And I never had a problem with getting to know anyone. People are overall friendly there. I just know it can be intimidating to try to get to know people in a group of 100+ especially if you're not naturally outgoing. That said, I didn't go this past year and I believe the group was much smaller than I'm used to. I heard that everyone that went had a great time, including many of the newbies. Would be great if some of them chimed in here.

Ok...how 'bout this then:

The first NEST my wife and I went to was back in 2002. No, we didn't know anyone when we got there. Within the first 15 minutes though people came by to welcome us, make us feel comfortable and in a very short time we made some very close friends...who we STILL consider family today. The tickle-aspect was very fun and the folks who run NEST are very professional and safety-oriented.
The weekend concluded with hugs and sadness that we had to leave our new friends but on our minds leaving were only two words: NEXT YEAR!!!
Even NEST last month was an awesome time visiting and having fun reconnecting with our friends again!!

Drew

Ok...how 'bout this then:

The first NEST my wife and I went to was back in 2002. No, we didn't know anyone when we got there. Within the first 15 minutes though people came by to welcome us, make us feel comfortable and in a very short time we made some very close friends...who we STILL consider family today. The tickle-aspect was very fun and the folks who run NEST are very professional and safety-oriented.
The weekend concluded with hugs and sadness that we had to leave our new friends but on our minds leaving were only two words: NEXT YEAR!!!
Even NEST last month was an awesome time visiting and having fun reconnecting with our friends again!!

Drew

Dude...that was MY first NEST, too!!! It WAS intimidating and overwhelming to an introvert who didn't know a soul. But by the end of the weekend, I, too, had met many fine folks. I started dating one of the guys I met and we saw each other regularly for the next two years. I also reconnected with someone from my first NEST a few years ago - living in Boston, but we still had each other's e-mail. And many of the folks I've met are the ones I will continue to drive 9 hours to see once a year - just to hang out, have a weekend of warmth, humor, and good times. I can't rate it any higher - I've gone to 6 NESTs just like Kered. I go to other gatherings as well, but that was my first. Nothing compares to it.

very nice nest stories!! im definitely going to try to get out to the next one for sure. As Ive grown older my priorities on this board has changed with maturity. At first when I was 18 it was all about the material of course, but as Ive grown older (31 now) I find myself stopping in daily mainly to check out whats going on within the community. There are a lot of good folks here and Id greatly look forward to meeting and talking to many of them. Honestly id be perfectly happy with going and not even tickling anyone. It would just be incredibly nice to talk to people that share the same love for something so uncommon. Ive converted a few women to enjoy being tickled, but Ive never actually talked to someone in person who shares the same fetish as me. I imagine it as a nice experience. As ive grown older Ive pretty much discussed it with my vanilla friends...and its definitely hard to explain, and you just know that they dont get it. Luckily ive never been ridiculed for it, but it would be amazing to talk to someone who actually UNDERSTANDS this crazy thing that we all enjoy! Also, thanks for the clarification Annie. The descriptions before sounded like some clicky high school, but after you clarified and after reading a few experiences, I definitely see NEST as something I would most definitely like to attend.

There wasn't a NEST I attended where I didn't cry when it was time to leave. And I've met my closest friends there. True story.

Last edited:
I'll pitch in that the above posters are painting a solid picture of NEST. They know what they speak of.

If you want to try something a bit smaller as your first gathering, there are many smaller gatherings that pop up around the year, where there are fewer folks, and you might not feel as intimidated. The UNY gathering that I host in Upstate NY each Superbowl weekend is considered by many to be a good 'starter' gathering. We average 40 or so folks, and one can join in at your own speed. Details are in the Gathering Forum area, as are many other gatherings that might work for you also.

Myriads

I'll pitch in that the above posters are painting a solid picture of NEST. They know what they speak of.

If you want to try something a bit smaller as your first gathering, there are many smaller gatherings that pop up around the year, where there are fewer folks, and you might not feel as intimidated. The UNY gathering that I host in Upstate NY each Superbowl weekend is considered by many to be a good 'starter' gathering. We average 40 or so folks, and one can join in at your own speed. Details are in the Gathering Forum area, as are many other gatherings that might work for you also.

Myriads
Thanks for the information, appreciate it! :)

Never been, but if you aren't a social invalid, the thing most people are going to experience is good stuff. If you have even mediocre social skills and actually make the move to say to people "hey, I might know you/I barely know you/whatever, but you and your group seems cool, mind if I just chill out with you" you probably are going to do fine. And like anything in that situation, if you just hang back and contribute where it makes sense, and don't make it about you, people are going to like it. This is good social skills advice, and in a group of people who share the same kink, the best thing to keep in mind that your bedroom kink doesn't define who exactly you are.

And if you are going to NEST, or any gathering, expecting to get your tickle fix in, nothing is guaranteed. Said developed social skills and people liking you are going to open up those doors. Nobody is meat, and even like a singles mixer, being the weird dude who likes sniffing the feet and making disgusting references to your three inch boner ain't going to get you much.

I want to echo almost everything AnnieHall has said. At its largest, NEST probably would be overwhelming to just about at any first-timer. It was actually my second gathering and I was still overwhelmed. That said, the past two years it's been a bit smaller, and although I was disappointed at first at the thought of a small NEST, I actually enjoyed it much more than the big ones. I found that I was able to meet and spend a fair amount of time talking to just about everybody.

The newbies this year were outstanding, and it seemed like they didn't have any trouble at all fitting in and finding people to talk to. I absolutely LOVE new people, and many gathering vets feel the same and will go out of their way to get to know them. One year a bunch of us even kinda kidnapped a new kid, his name was New Kid, and forced him to come out to eat with us. (If you're reading this, New Kid, you left your NEST envelope in my car. And thanks for the oranges.) We didn't see much of him after we brought him back and released him into the NEST wild, but every time I did catch a glimpse of him he was hanging out and chatting comfortably with other people. I'm positive he had a great time. This year, I got drunk at Rev Jamie's party and spent like 4 hours telling the newbies how awesome they were. Seriously, they were awesome. And only one of them had been to a gathering before. But they found where people were hanging out instead of hiding in their rooms. They came out to eat when they were invited. They DID stuff. If you come and DO stuff, you'll have fun.

If you put even a modicum of effort into getting to know people and you're polite, you should have very little issues making friends at NEST. Contrary to what the people who have never been to NEST ever before say, it's not clique-y. It's not top secret. It's not full of freaks and pervs who are going to poke and grab and touch you. It's just fun.

Lastly, I've been to... I dunno... five NESTs I think? So, if AnnieHall is off taking some new stunning pictures of herself (sidebar: I thought we had an emoticon that said "sexy" and I was going to post that here, but I can't find it. Or it never existed. At any rate... sorry. But you're pictures are bitchin'.) and kered is feeding his birds, feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions :)

I want to echo almost everything AnnieHall has said. At its largest, NEST probably would be overwhelming to just about at any first-timer. It was actually my second gathering and I was still overwhelmed. That said, the past two years it's been a bit smaller, and although I was disappointed at first at the thought of a small NEST, I actually enjoyed it much more than the big ones. I found that I was able to meet and spend a fair amount of time talking to just about everybody.

The newbies this year were outstanding, and it seemed like they didn't have any trouble at all fitting in and finding people to talk to. I absolutely LOVE new people, and many gathering vets feel the same and will go out of their way to get to know them. One year a bunch of us even kinda kidnapped a new kid, his name was New Kid, and forced him to come out to eat with us. (If you're reading this, New Kid, you left your NEST envelope in my car. And thanks for the oranges.) We didn't see much of him after we brought him back and released him into the NEST wild, but every time I did catch a glimpse of him he was hanging out and chatting comfortably with other people. I'm positive he had a great time. This year, I got drunk at Rev Jamie's party and spent like 4 hours telling the newbies how awesome they were. Seriously, they were awesome. And only one of them had been to a gathering before. But they found where people were hanging out instead of hiding in their rooms. They came out to eat when they were invited. They DID stuff. If you come and DO stuff, you'll have fun.

If you put even a modicum of effort into getting to know people and you're polite, you should have very little issues making friends at NEST. Contrary to what the people who have never been to NEST ever before say, it's not clique-y. It's not top secret. It's not full of freaks and pervs who are going to poke and grab and touch you. It's just fun.

Lastly, I've been to... I dunno... five NESTs I think? So, if AnnieHall is off taking some new stunning pictures of herself (sidebar: I thought we had an emoticon that said "sexy" and I was going to post that here, but I can't find it. Or it never existed. At any rate... sorry. But you're pictures are bitchin'.) and kered is feeding his birds, feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions :)
Thanks alot! Yeah i've talked to a couple people who said it was a "clique-y" kinda thing. Glad to hear that's not really the case. It's good to get real information :)

I absolutely LOVE new people, and many gathering vets feel the same and will go out of their way to get to know them. One year a bunch of us even kinda kidnapped a new kid, his name was New Kid, and forced him to come out to eat with us. (If you're reading this, New Kid, you left your NEST envelope in my car. And thanks for the oranges.) We didn't see much of him after we brought him back and released him into the NEST wild, but every time I did catch a glimpse of him he was hanging out and chatting comfortably with other people. I'm positive he had a great time.
This is exactly the story I was thinking about while reading through the posts! I remember coordinating rides for dinner and was like "these 3 are riding with me, "new kid" is riding with Mike and Lyz". :manicd:

Also echoing everyone else, the gatherings are just flat out fun. The nervousness really is the social nervousness of going to any party or event anywhere when you don't know most of the people. Once you see how nice and easy going everyone is, a lot of that melts away. I've got 4 NEST, 4 BellaBash, and 2 Albany gatherings under my belt and have had blast at all of them. A lot of the people you will meet, go to a lot of the gatherings, so once you meet them the first time, you'll have friends at the next event, and the nervousness leading up to them will be replaced with excitement and you'll be bouncing around the house waiting to go to the airport, bus station, or jump in the car.

Getting to know people on the forum a bit ahead of time also goes a long way. But regardless, there have even been some newbies that signed up and just showed up having been lurkers before and said "I got tired of lurking and wanted to meet folks" and broke out that way. At any of these gatherings you will definitely have people in many groups bullshitting together because 1) its just not feasible to have 100 people talking in a big pow wow and 2) many of these people have known each other for a long time now. Don't let your fears intimidate you into thinking they already know each other well and don't want to hang out or "what if they don't like me" thoughts. If people wanted alone time or personal hang out time, they'll probably go off together to their room, the store, eat out, etc at some point and you'll never notice. When people are hanging out in public areas, that's all they are doing; fraternizing and enjoying company. Just sum up the courage to walk up and say something as light-hearted as "hey guys, got room for another" or "mind if a newbie joins the group" and you'll be pulled into the group like you were an old friend.

Even most of the introverts that have come out end up being put as ease. If you are an outgoing person, or meet people easily this will be a piece of cake. Because like I've told many people before, even if you walk into NEST and there is 130 people there and you don't know a single soul in the group, you still share 1 one major passion/interest/secret with all of them, and that's a start. As with the rest, my pm box is always open.

This is exactly the story I was thinking about while reading through the posts! I remember coordinating rides for dinner and was like "these 3 are riding with me, "new kid" is riding with Mike and Lyz". :manicd:

LOL That was actually a different new kid!! I love kidnapping newbies :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back