• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Neu Bleu - FREE CLIP - Angelene Black’s Nude Tickle Confession - HOT!!!

Wow…. WOW!!! this is a SPECIAL CLIP
This one is destined to be a classic and definitely one of our BEST EVER!

So special that we worked extra hard on the free clip and also
bring you a whole extra audio clip of an answering machine message from our victim the day after!!

Domina Skye and The Mystery Hands just DESTROY the infamous Angelene Black! Angelene is one of the hottest fetish models around, you’ve seen her on Insex, Hogtied, House of Gord, Water Bondage, etc just to name a few. Luckily for you, she is also a very close friend of ours who we’ve been trying to get to do a tickling shoot for a very long time. We are always tickling her for a few seconds here and there and she jumps like crazy, but every time we’d ask her to do a shoot she’d say, “I’m not ticklish”. The video opens up with you seeing the conversation at the BleuFetish offices between Angelene, Domina Skye and TMH’s that got her to agree to do the shoot.

OK, so let’s talk about this clip and why it’s so amazingly HOT. First, Angelene is a VERY HEAVY player, many of you have seen her take incredible amounts of pain and crazy bondage positions on other sites. Also, Angelene hates to react… she tries hard to challenge herself and just “take it”. It embarrasses her to “let it out” and she RARELY BEGS… Now we know WHY she didn’t want to do a tickling video!! You are going to watch this very tough girl go INSANE. You can see the anguish in her face over and over; she is trying desperately to hold it in, to “turn it off”. You can see that she just CAN’T BELIEVE THAT TICKLING IS THIS INTENSE!!!

For those of you who know Angelene, you’re not going to believe that she has to beg for a break… from tickling!! When we give her ONE quick minute, check out her priceless reactions and look at the marks all over her body from Skye’s dangerous nails. She looks like she’s been thru a war! This is just BRUTAL, CONTINOUS, ALL OVER, TICKLE TORTURE. Oh… and did I mention she’s COMPLETELY NUDE and untied for over half the clip so she struggles like crazy and that of course puts her into all kinds of delicious, naughty positions for your amusement! You’re also gonna love the position Skye’s rope bondage puts Angelene into in the beginning where her cute little foot is nice and helpless!

One of the things that makes this clip so great is the chemistry between the three of them. It’s obvious that they are all friends and that since they know each other so well; they can push Angelene to her limit and take certain liberties they might not take with just any model. The clip also has a really cute ending where TMH’s force Angelene to admit that she IS TICKLISH and then we watch her try to run away. Unfortunately all her exits are blocked so she winds up running behind the studio backdrop trying desperately to get away. It’s funny… but look at Angelene’s face… it’s not REALLY, THAT FUNNY to her… she’s definitely freaked out!

awesome

guess i'll be buying that one.The lee is awesome,and I just love Dommina.Thanks for the great clip.

1golfer said:
...a salesman.

yes... but it's easy to sell when you believe in your product and it's as good as this ;)

Sure we point out all the best parts of every video... but we're careful not to mislead our customers. You can feel confident that if we RAVE about something... it's pretty special... at least we honestly think so.

I actually have a problem right now.. because the next clip I have in the can might be even better then this one! It's with Dana Dearmond, the girl that Howard Stern wanted to tickle on his infamous fucking machines episode and we got her to beg Howard thru the whole clip for us to stop tickling her... lol it's priceless!!

Unfortunately, I'ts so good that I'd be raving again... so just so I don't look like a loon... I think I have to hold off a bit just so I don't look like I'm going crazy about every clip!! lol

Yes I know I am selling even now... lol... but when your genuinely excited about something.. it's really not selling.. it's just enthusiasm!!... Hey... I'm a tickling fetishist since I was in High School and I get to make tickling videos for at least part of my living.... my life doesn't suck!!!

this is just....

...tooo much fun....

....can I just say?....

For those of us who have seen Angelene on other web sites - the clip is hilarious.

So many TMFers think that bondage and related "pain" type play are way over the top and that tickling is far more "civilized".

If it isn't clear that Angelene would probably rather be caned on her ass than tickled on her armpits, then more research definitely needs to be done.

Angelene is pretty hot, too.

I don't mean to sound greedy, but tighter bondage next time, please.

Oh, and ticklishgiggle's "more pics!" are pretty hot, too (for non-tickling pics).

Wow!

Great clip...isn't it funny how most hardcore S/M'ers fear tickling so much!

PS...i have to agree with hivoltage about Ticklishgiggle's pics...guess it's hard for insanely hot people not to take hot pics! :bowing:

hivoltage said:
For those of us who have seen Angelene on other web sites - the clip is hilarious.

I don't mean to sound greedy, but tighter bondage next time, please.

ticklishgiggle's "more pics!" are pretty hot, too (for non-tickling pics).

If you know Angelene the clip IS extra funny! She has such a huge personality!

as far as tighter bondage. There is some nice rope work in the first part of the clip with a nice position. kneeling with foot in the air and hands tied overhead.

However, we went with the no bondage approach to the second part as there is something also very hot about struggling and being physically restrained. Many people love that as much or more then bondage because it's a lot more like the childhood tickling days where someone whould just hold you down and have at you!

ahem... and not to mention... when the victim is naked and thrasing around like that... errr... it's hot! ;)

OH... and ticklish giggle is totally adorable... we want her to do a clip with us but she says NO ;)

oh yeah

Well I indeed have to agree with the group, seeing her this way is TOO funny and very erotic. And yes the "more pics" are beautiful.

thatswhatyouget said:
Wow! I love those nails! That Domina looks like she can tickle like no other! :tickle:

well.. you guys did vote her "tickler of the year" this year in the TMF Golden Feather Voting... I'd say the nails had a lot to do with it ;)

I just love the part where she screams "I'm Ticklish!" Its like her confedence is broke and she goes from cool and collective to submissive little girl. Great Clip.

I'd love to see you guys do another one just like this.

unfortunately Angelene has retired from Fetish Modeling. She has married and is living a happy life out West.

Maybe we can find someone else that needs to be "reminded" that they are ticklish... if so, we'll be glad to bring that to you ;)

regards
MJ

Domina's nails are definitely what broke Angelene! Quite intense, but could you imagine if she had been completely strapped down? :rotate::rotate: She never would have survived!

Check out this clip along with many more at a brand new membership site.. link below!

Thanks!!

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back