• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEU BLEU FREE CLIP - Laugh Little China Girl… Laugh!

Oh my… an adorable little Asian girl dressed in a traditional school girl outfit complete with tie and pigtails to boot! Hmmmm what on earth could we do to her?? MUWAHAHAHAH ATTTTTTACK!!!!! Your going to LOVE THIS CLIP! Little Yumi… or should we say YUMMY, is soooo cute! With her tiny little voice and asian accent, her wonderfully tiny body is put through it’s paces by Domina Skye and then The Mystery Hands just “destroy” her in the final clip! This one goes from playful, light tickle wrestling to tied down and tortured and your going to just melt when you watch this little schoolgirl giggle, laugh and beg for you. What is it about a cute little asian school girl begging in ‘not quite perfect English” that is sooooo hot? I’m not sure but if you purchase this clip your going to find out ;)

To purchase visit www.Tickling.Info!

12/16 - AS REQUESTED WE ADDED A WMV VERSION OF THIS FREE CLIP ON PAGE 2 OF THIS THREAD

Last edited:
wow really good stuff!!! i love to see her!!! yumi is she really chinese? and she is hot asian girl...im reaching for the good ole debit card now as i type!
anyway good stuff......

ps. oh you guys tickled another asian girl but you never made a clip what happened? i think her name is anna i would like to have had a sneak peak before i purchased.

whats up? :fish:

I can't play rm - is there a chance of seeing this clip in wmv - sound like the kind of clip I'd buy - and then get hell from my wife - in English and several Filipino dialects!

tkl-pen said:
I can't play rm - is there a chance of seeing this clip in wmv - sound like the kind of clip I'd buy - and then get hell from my wife - in English and several Filipino dialects!

we are more then likely going to switch to WMV files shortly... it's possible we might re-render this one... give us a few days

Originally posted by Master J:
sound like the kind of clip I'd buy - and then get hell from my wife - in English and several Filipino dialects!

Amen, Brother. :idunno:

Mega-cool clip, btw!! Lovely lil Lass!

Rxx

laugh little china girl laugh!!!

this video clip was really good but i did think she was gonna wet herself though!

She is Japanese correct? She must be if her name is Yumi. Very good clip, my hat is off to you.

Gothmog said:
She is Japanese correct? She must be if her name is Yumi. Very good clip, my hat is off to you.

I made the same assumption, but she actually is Chinese. Yumi is her alias name accoding to the producer.

she's perfect

I dated a china girl once that loved to be ticked, it was a real turn on for her. Seeing this clip sure brought back some fond memories of that, not to mention she was a pretty good tickler herself.

Ivanho22 said:
I dated a china girl once that loved to be ticked, it was a real turn on for her. Seeing this clip sure brought back some fond memories of that, not to mention she was a pretty good tickler herself.

yeah me too..i dated a chinese grad student she also loved to be tickled and to tickle. she was very dominant but she loved to get tickled by your boy :cool2:
anywho after listening again i can hear her accent she sounds chinese.

A chinese girl with a Japanese name? I don't see that very often.

yeah, what a weird name. As for the accent I can't tell it apart, but I am sure she is NOT speaking perfect english. (yeah, I know this is obvious, but yeah it is one fo the best thing I like about this clip: they are using real people from elsewhere)..

Anyway, lovely clip. I will considering of buying it too

WOW! as a big fan of upper body tickling I was well impressed! I love loads of bondage on arms to restrict all movement and then playing with their arm pits, drives 'em nuts!

Sheesh! I wish I could see that clip in wmv or something that I could play - it sounds like a good one.

I'm sorry, honorable Master J, I didn't mean to nag - the girl is delightful and the clip is great - that is one for my buy list!

Good mood

Apparently I am just in a mood to give complements tonight. Good to see another great clip from you... you seem to find great women, and do great tickling. Keep up the good work.

MasterTT said:
Apparently I am just in a mood to give complements tonight. Good to see another great clip from you... you seem to find great women, and do great tickling. Keep up the good work.

thanks for the kind words... glad you liked it..

by the way folks... we did a vibrator clip with Yumi... coming out in a few days.. lol... that little voice is so cute saying "I'm cumming... I'm cumming" ;)

Master J said:
by the way folks... we did a vibrator clip with Yumi... coming out in a few days.. lol... that little voice is so cute saying "I'm cumming... I'm cumming" ;)

OMG, can't wait to see that!!!

Master J said:

For those of you who have become YUMI fans...

We just released a great Yumi Vibrator clip
There is almost no tickling... but it's still a great clip to have since it was shot directly after she was done being tickle tortured

http://www.tickling.info/main/Clip.cfm?Clip_Id=142

vibyumi200x300.jpg

i actually bought

i actually bought two of these tickling clips!!
great stuff she is very ticklish almost everywhere!
two different tactics used by two different ticklers!
feet are one of her spots ...but upperbody esp belly and underarms really get her going!!!
she is fire i truely reccommend this clip. :bowing:

on a darker note..im not really into to the forced orgasms. so i cant chime in on the new clip. :wowzer:

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back