• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Neu Bleu – Super Hot Pin-Up Mistress Amber Tickles little Amaya

BleuFetish

Mistress Amber is a friend of ours, and one of the most beautiful women you've ever seen! We were all down in Florida for Fetish Con last year having a blast, when Amber came up to The Mystery Hands and coyly asked if he could help her with the punishment of one of her slaves. Being the nice guy that he is, TMH's said "err... sure... can we tape it?!?"

To purchase this clip right now, visit www.TICKLING.INFO

We couldn't believe our good fortune when we saw just how adorable this little urchin was. A tiny little thing, maybe 100 pounds, Amaya was going to be a LOT OF FUN. Especially for The Mystery Hands and Amber, the chemistry between them is quite obvious. They are both sadistic bastards and have a wonderful time punishing this sexy little slave. They really put her entire body through its paces, from her cute little underarms down to her adorable little feet.

Amaya is such a responsive little girl, bucking and squirming and moving around trying to somehow get away. She BEGS NON-STOP throughout the video constantly giggling and repeating "NO.... NO" over and over. Actually it's hard to say what is hotter... Amaya's amazing reactions or watching the beautiful Mistress Amber crawl around in her vintage, pin-up style, lingerie giggling and cooing and having so much fun.

You can tell how confused Amaya is as she wants to obey her Mistress, BUT The Mystery Hands is certainly not her favorite person. The internal struggle between serving her mistress and her inability to escape makes for great sadistic fun for everyone (well Everyone except Amaya that is). Just when it couldn't get any worse, the Mystery Hands and Amber decide to Hog Tie Amaya. With her Feet to the sky and that sexy ass showing, it's a fitting end to a truly hot video!

To purchase this clip, visit www.TICKLING.INFO

To purchase this clip, visit www.TICKLING.INFO

Wow!

Now I wanna see Mistress Amber get tickled!

~FTKL

oh my...Amaya is cute, but i'd so love to meet Mistress Amber for a session or two! smokin'!

Amber has that old school Betty Page look going on. Smoking hot she is. Amaya is a cutie also.

Amber is so hot it's actually unfair.

There is actually something almost doll like about Amber. She has such a unique take on her makeup and style she almost looks like she's made of plastic. And I mean that in a good way... she is almost perfect.

She is a really awesome person and certainly one of the most beautiful women I've ever met.

She was just married recently so not sure what the future holds for more work.

regards
MJ

she has a classic old world beautiful look to her, something to remind you of the old pin up posters the soldiers used to have, or what they would paint on the side of their planes! Very pretty

I liked the begging, best preview clip I have seen all night.

Thank you for posting. :)

Amber's also done some work with the folks at ticklecentral.com. Wonderful tickler, and one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. :rotate:

This was a good preview clip, but the actual full length clip is so much better!

I have written a review about part 3 here.

I thought the begging was great and I like the way you made her be polite (saying Please Maam and even 'I dont know Sir' at one point). You could have improved on the begging a little by maybe getting her to promise not to be naughty again (something which the mistress kind of did, but it would have been better to her Amaya say the words, 'I promise to be good' or words to that effect).

I would like to see more similar clips with this model, maybe adding in things such as adding oil or lotion to her feet (you could ask her if she wants it adding first, as that will give her a chance to beg a little).

Also seeing her tickled in this position whilst gagged would be nice.

Mistress Amber is very pretty, although I am not a fan of Tatoos, I would have liked it more if she had been bare foot too.

All in all a great clip (the best new clip I have seen in 2008) keep up the great work and thanks.:woot:

This was a good preview clip, but the actual full length clip is so much better!

I have written a review about part 3 here.

I thought the begging was great and I like the way you made her be polite (saying Please Maam and even 'I dont know Sir' at one point). You could have improved on the begging a little by maybe getting her to promise not to be naughty again (something which the mistress kind of did, but it would have been better to her Amaya say the words, 'I promise to be good' or words to that effect).

I would like to see more similar clips with this model, maybe adding in things such as adding oil or lotion to her feet (you could ask her if she wants it adding first, as that will give her a chance to beg a little).

Also seeing her tickled in this position whilst gagged would be nice.

Mistress Amber is very pretty, although I am not a fan of Tatoos, I would have liked it more if she had been bare foot too.

All in all a great clip (the best new clip I have seen in 2008) keep up the great work and thanks.:woot:

Hey UK
thanks for the review... glad you liked the clip so much... thanks for the kind words!

Amaya is a great kid, we liked her a lot. it's very possible we might work with her again.

regards
MJ

Great stuff as usual

I love your work, your clips are some of the best out there
Fantastic

amberamayatmh1.jpg

This picture is amazing, she has got a nice face, cute blonde hair and very tiny breasts. I love tiny breasts :).

The preview clip is also great. She is got the "cute-laughter-type-girl" and really seems to be quite ticklish. Her feet are also sexy.

Love the position when arms are restrained ( either tied or in this case appears to be held down) leaving the underarms totally exposed. Sweet face and beautiful body. Excellent clip!!!:woot::rotate:

Holy Toledo!

That was awesome! And echoing what has already been mentioned, not only is Amber drop-dead gorgeous, but one can't help but want to see her tickled! Wow!:wow:

Is Domina Skye still doing videos? I'd love to see another with her. She is a great tickler.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back