• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Never Been Tickled?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I'm sure this topic has been brought up at some point, but, I was having a discussion with someone tonight, and the subject came up again.

As I've posted, I also belong to Wu's foot fetish forum. There are some women there,. although not as many females as on TMF. There is discussion about women's bare feet, and the subject of ticklish feet does come up.

I was messaging with a woman on that forum tonight. After discussion about her feet, this woman told me that she has never been intentionally tickled on her bare feet before. The woman said that while she is ticklish, she only knows this from her feet feeling ticklish during a pedicure.

What are the thoughts on this? Is it likely that there are some adults that have never been intentionally tickled before?

Thoughts?

I dunno, seems reasonable enough to me, if you're a rather introverted person like myself there wouldn't be many opportunities for it to happen. To be honest, I don't think my feet were ever tickled intentionally either, I suppose it could have happened once in my childhood but I have absolutely no memory of it. If your family didn't do it when you were a kid and you don't usually interact physically with people it's pretty easy for that to happen.

This is actually not uncommon. Some families are just not that playful in the general sense of the word.

I have seen/overheard situations like this in the past.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back