• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Never Been Tickled

Welcome ThatGuyUKnow

Take things slow with the tickling. Find some one that is into it or at least if not that find a girl that is ok with it and willing to accept that about you and to have you tickle her or vica versa. For millions of people in the world thier OUR people out there that will be into it and like tickling. You can't force someone to like tickling. So just take your time and keep on looking for the someone who is and will like it. Best of luck to you.

Hello ThatGuyUKnow,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure many folks will be along with advice. But basically I've always looked for a person who was as happy to please me as I was to please them. It all evens out.

Myriads

Just tickle her ribs and turn it into a game or something and then you can probably bring it on more naturally when it really counts ;)

*hugs*

Aww...*hugs you tight* Well if it makes you feel better, I've never been erotically tickled either. *sigh* I really find it a sexual thing too but needless to say, when my friends tickle me, it's not erotic to them. (Nor do I really want it to be cause that would put us in an awkward situation that I don't wanna sort out.) I find it hard to find someone else who enjoys tickling like I do. I haven't found one yet, except of course over the internet. ^_^ (Love to all of you here at TMF!) And I do not have a boyfriend... I spend most of my computer time here or writing out fantasies. *shrug* Not much to do but wait for that specail someone, I suppose. But no worries, you'll find her. ^_~

Big Smiles!
~Lexie

Welcome to the TMF, ThatGuyUKnow, and congratulations on your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

It is probably best to start with just a little playful (non-sexual) tickling, and see if she likes it, or wants to "get you back" for it.

milagros317 said:
Welcome to the TMF, ThatGuyUKnow, and congratulations on your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

It is probably best to start with just a little playful (non-sexual) tickling, and see if she likes it, or wants to "get you back" for it.

im with mils on this one... great advice.

and welcome to the forum. it is a terrific place to hang

isabeau

Congratulations on de-lurking, ThatGuyUKnow! I'm not much of an expert on getting/being tickled (T'was my first time only last year and nothing since.), but I'm sure many here will have advice and help for you. You've already got some even! Anywho, welcome again to active contribution. :D

Welcome to the forum, ThatGuy. We're very happy to have you here with us. :)

It's usually best to always test the waters with a new potential playmate by starting with short spurts of fun playful tickling. If they are okay with that, and seem to enjoy it, that should be a good sign to look into pursuing it further.

As for those boring times between, there's not a whole lot anyone can do. If it really gets to you, you could always try to see if you can hook up with someone in the community for some fun.

Mimi ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back