• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Never Interrupt Boys Watching Television (MM/M)

David Han

TMF Poster
I was 18 when this following scene took place. I was invited to a party and I was the youngest of the group. My two friend Zeek and Jonathan was about to depart to college in Mississippi State and University of Connecuit. Anyways, at this point in my life, I was known to be a whiny kid and would be very bossy and arrogant. None of my friends respected my wishes and opinions, so I would do whatever it takes to get my way even if it means hurting other people. I did not work out at this time of my life, so it was not surprising what unfolded in this scene.

It was 8 pm in Katy, Texas. My friends was watching television and it was the Houston Rockets and San Antonio Basketball game. I had requested to put in my video game, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City because I was bored of the game because Rockets was ahead of 18 points in the 3rd quarter. They refused to cooperate to my request, so I started whining and screaming till they finally let me play my video game. I did not know what they had in mind for me. They left the room without saying a word to me

About twenty minutes passed before I saw Jonathan and Zeek return to the bedroom with coils of rope. I knew what was coming, and cowardly hid in the corner in an effort to stop them from tying me up. They said that I was bossy and had no respect for other people. They grabbed my arms, and painfully twisted it behind my back. I threatened to tell my parents, but they said it would be less painful if I did not. My arm was being pulled harder and every time I refused to surrender, the pain was worse. Eventually I gave in, and they tied my hands behind my back. They lifted up my feet and tied my ankles. I was wearing all my clothing until they took out a pair of scissors and cut open my shirt. I was now exposed. Zeek tied my hands to my ankles, forming a perfect hogtie restraint. I was totally immoblized.

They put a thick blindfold over my eyes, and let me alone in the room. I heard the video game being switched off and rerouted back to the Houston Rockets Basketball game. I was so mad for them tying me up, but what I did not know was the fact that it was about to get worse for me. Zeek put my feet in his lap and started to tickle them with my fingers. I tried to hold in my laughter, but I was giggling in a short minute. Zeek noticed this and said, "Well, your a ticklish fellow aren't you". I could not believe that he said that and just nodded my head and gave no other response. "Well, we will have fun playing with you". I screamed at the top of my lungs because he had found out a secret of me that no one else knew about me except my best friend Hong who had hogtied me and tickled me just 2 months prior to this incident. Jonathan remarked that only my feet was being tickled and everything else was left untouched. He said, "Wonder if his armpits is ticklish too". I groaned because my armpits was just as ticklish as my feet. Jonathan scribbed his fingers inside my hollow and bare armpits, causing me to screech real loud. When the tickling ceased for a brief moment, I said "I am sorry for stealing your television time, but could you please stop tickling me?" Zeek replied, "I am sorry but you should have thought of that before you became a nuisance" I started to vent my hatred towards the boys, in which Jonathan said "Looks like he has not learned his lesson after all". He used his fingers to swarm like a spider all over my tummy. I was laughing too hard to be able to say anything. As this was going on, Zeek was working his magic on my feet, getting my arch, heel, bottoms, tops, and toes with his well manicured fingers. The tickling got worse for me when Jonathan found my sensitive spot on my knees which caused me to screech above my vocal chords. "This poor little kid is going to break" said Zeek. At those words, the worst horror came over me. Zeek and Jonathan doubled up on my knees, and tickled me for a long time, as I had lost track of it. I was screaming and laughing like a child as the tickling became unbearable to handle. They had continued to tickle me and the parents was completly oblivious to the entire situation as they played cards outside in the patio. Then, Zeek tickled my right armpit at the same time that Jonathan tickled my left armpit. I was about to lose my bladdar due to the intensity of the tickling, but thankfully, it did not get released. Seconds later, Zeek and Jonathan attacked my feet with their fast fingers, leaving me with difficulty to breathe and control my laughter. Finally, after what seemed like hours, I heard my dad coming inside and he said to the boys "What in the world are you doing to my son!" in a loud tone of voice like he was the commander of a military. Zeek and Jonathan confessed and had to release me. When my dad pulled me aside later after the party, I explained how I had been a nuisance to them and how they had tied me up and tickled me. My dad just stared at me and said "Well, you have to learn to behave". His words enlightened me and I had not bothered Zeek and Jonathan again after the worst tickling that I had ever experienced, but after the incident, I longed for another tickle torture, but I would not get another chance until I went off to college one year later, and it would start an adventure of a lifetime for years to come, but I would never forget the time where I was tied and tickled by Zeek and Jonathan.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back