• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Never Tickle a Witch 2 (a little foot fetish ff/f non con tickling)

Saturn&Jupiter

TMF Poster
Here's a short 2nd installment while I try to figure out where the story should go. Not a ton of tickling here, but some story development.

Ashlyn groaned as she walked into the common area of the library. Jordan looked up, and saw her. She grunted, and hurried away.

“That was weird,” she thought to herself.

At least her first encounter after the incident didn’t end in a shouting match, or a punch in the face, or heaven forbid, a ruthless tickle attack. Jordan knew many of her worst ticklish spots.

This semester was turning out better than she expected. She even had great professors for every class.

“Well if it isn’t Jordan. The tough girl who can’t keep her hands off my friends.”

“Shit. Shit! No!” said Jordan, with a nervous tone to her voice. “Come on! You got your revenge!”

“No,” said Jill firmly, blocking the door. “Not quite yet. And I brought a friend.”

“Look, Skye,” said Jordan, trembling. “I should never have done that. Those things. I’m sorry!”

“You made middle school hell for me, Jordan,” said Skye.

“Have at her, Skye,” smiled Jill.

“I… I can’t believe it. She’s actually trembling,” said a shocked Skye.

“I know. It’s awesome. My sister figured it out. One of her friends squeezed her knee and she squealed.”

“Well,” said Skye, cracking her knuckles. “Payback will be sweet. I am so glad I decided to grow out my fingernails!”

Jordan began to scramble to get away, but the tall strong Jill grabbed her immediately, putting Jordan in a full nelson.

“Ooo, perfect! Now I can get at your tummy!” said Skye, sliding her hands up Jordan’s shirt.

“HAHaHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!” Jordan immediately began to laugh and writhe.

“Now let’s see if I can put these long nails to good use,” said Skye, her eyes flashing with excitement.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!” Jordan’s laughter went up a notch. Her knees buckled.

“You’re not going anywhere, bully,” said Jill. A weaker woman would have dropped her at this point. But Jill was not a weak woman. She bent her own knees, going down on the floor with her. Now Jordan was in a much worse position. She was still in a nelson, but she was being pulled onto Jill, who pulled her backwards, arching her back, putting Jordan’s newly sensitive stomach and ribs up in the air. Easy pickings for long fingernails.

“NO! NO!! AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!! Stop THAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!”

“I don’t really understand why you’re all of a sudden so ticklish. But I’m not complaining!” said Skye in a singsong voice. “Hey Jill! Let’s take off her shoes!”

“Ok, go for it! I’m not tired at all!”

“NOONONNNNNOOOOO!!!!” Jordan screamed.

“Ooo!” said Jill, “I think that means she wants her shoes off!”

Jordan began to kick as hard as she could.

“Hold on, Skye.” Jill began to reposition herself. “Let me resituate here. Can’t have her kicking you.”

Jill used her strong legs to wrap around and immobilize one of Jordan’s legs.

“There. Will that work?”

“Yeah,” said Skye, I can handle one kicking leg, grabbing Jordan by the sneaker.

Skye kneeled on top of Jordan’s ankle, sitting on her shin.

“Noo no NOOO SHIT!” shouted Jordan.

Skye smiled as she pulled off Jordan's shoe and sock, revealing her prize.

“Here goes!”

“BAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!” Jordan went nuts! She screamed and wailed with laughter!!

“As much as you enjoy tickling others, this must be like a dream for you! Always the tickler. Poor thing, you must’ve been so jealous!”

“AHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAnNOoNONNNOOOOOO!!!! AHAHA!!!”

“Ok, Jordan. Beg me. Beg and I’ll stop. Isn’t that what you used to say to people when you beat them up? Well now it’s your turn. Beg me to stop and I will.”

“AHAHAHAH!!! NO FUCK YOU!!! HAHAHAAA!!”

“Ok, let’s let her up,” said Skye,

“Are you sure?” said Jill. “I’m not tired.”

“Yeah I’m sure. I wanna break it up into many little revenges,” said Skye, laughing. “Plus, I gotta get more people in on this.”

“Lily, hi!” Ashlyn said, walking out of the lecture hall after her class.

“Oh, hey! I didn’t know you were taking this class.”

“Yeah, I need an economics course for my degree program.”

“Me too.”

Ashlyn looked down awkwardly.

“Look, Ashlyn, uh, you don’t have to worry. I’ve had time with it, and I’m not upset anymore.”

“Really?” she asked, hopefully. “Good. Does that mean that maybe we could be friends?”

“Yeah. Yeah, that would be nice.”

“Do you think you have time to go get coffee or something?” Ashlyn asked, looking hopeful.

“So, I’ve been dying to know…” The redheaded woman hesitated. “How did you become a witch? Can anyone be a witch? Is it a hereditary thing? Does one choose to become one? Is there a culture or religion associated with it?”

“Hahaha!” Lily laughed. “Those are some big questions!”

“Sorry, I’m just so curious!”

“It’s fine. Most people don’t ask nearly as intelligent questions about it. They just ask to see a spell, or ask if I own a pointy hat.”

Ashlyn laughed.

“Well, it is hereditary, but you don’t have to embrace the life and culture of it if you don’t want to. People who don’t have it in their family sometimes have magical talent nonetheless. And totally regular people can practice witchcraft. It takes more work, but they can eventually become very talented.”

“Wow!”

“So, that lady, um, that day, she was, your aunt?”

“Yes. She has been a big part of my life. She practically raised me,” replied Lily with a smile.

“That’s so cool! She seemed like a real badass.”

“She is definitely one of the powerful ones! But anger can really strengthen a witch. And she was really mad.”

“Thank you for, um, having mercy? I would have understood if you just let her kick my butt.”

“I remember how hard you were trying to protect my, um… me at the end. You were exhausted but you didn’t give up. Most people probably would have left.”

“I wouldn’t have been able to take that. And my feet are only moderately sensitive. Lot’s of pedicures.”

“Ha ha what are those?” said Lily, sarcastically.

“You don’t get them constantly?”

“Oh my gosh no.”

“They look like you do. I don’t even understand how they are so soft and so… “

Lily blushed. “I never really thought about that. I never really show them off. Seems a bit scary.”

“Scary?”

“They are a little sensitive…”

“Haha! I do recall something like that,” smiled Ashlyn.

Lily stuck out her tongue.

“Is that a witch thing too? The sensitivity? Sorry if I’m prying.”

“Well, it’s… I never thought I’d be telling anyone this! Yes, it is a witch thing But, it’s kind of a lesser known witch thing. The feet. And most of us prefer to keep it that way. So if you could be careful with that information…”

Ashlyn mimed locking her lips and throwing away the key.

Both women laughed.

“I appreciate that. People historically have used it to get stuff that they want from us. On that note, my aunt was really grateful for what you did.”

“Oh yeah. I was happy to. Also, I have been wondering what she did to me. It felt amazing.”

“Well,” said Lily, “have you noticed anything different?”

“Well, yeah. I mean I thought it was in my head. But my mind keeps going back to that moment.”

“What’s different?”

“Well, I have more energy. I remember things I study better. I’m getting faster results when I work out. My skin… no more acne.”

“Yeah she doesn’t do that one for too many people,” smiled Lily.

“Sooo, you said you never get pedicures?” said Ashlyn, trying to judge whether or not to push the subject of feet.

“Nope,” she chuckled.

“So, two questions. How on earth do you keep them so perfect? And have you ever had… well never mind,” stammered Ashlyn, suddenly getting nervous.

“Okay,” said the little witch. “First, I’m not sure they are really all that great. They just naturally look how they look, I guess. I don’t often take off my shoes or anything. And second, what were you gonna say?”

“I - I was… Have you ever had a foot massage?” asked the blushing redhead. She tried to hide her eyes, but couldn’t hide her smile.

“No, never had a foot massage,” smiled Lily. “Why do you ask?”

“No reason.”

“Ah I see. No reason.”

“Come on, you’re embarrassing me!” smiled the redhead, blushing more than before.

“Well, you’ll just have to keep dreaming!”

The girls laughed together.

Ashlyn thought about the coffee date all that evening. She felt happy and excited. Normally she had no problem talking about her foot fetish, but this girl had her nervous and giddy.

She heard a text notification. It was Lily. She inhaled sharply with a gasp as she saw it. The text read “Fuel for dreaming” along with a picture of Lily’s bare foot, fresh out of it’s thick wool sock. It looked so soft and incredible, it was hard for Ashlyn to handle.

“Lily! Lily! Lily Lily Lily!” yelled Skye, running up to her friend.

“Hey! I haven’t seen you all semester!”

“I know! I hate that we don’t have any classes together this semester. But listen. Listen so, so, something amazing happened!” exclaimed Skye out of breath.

“What’s up?”

“It’s Jordan. She’s ticklish now!” exclaimed Skye, with a large smile on her face.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. A friend of mine found out, and we tested it. I sort of got some revenge! And it was awesome! She is so ticklish! Oh, man! She’s probably more ticklish than me! And I was always the most ticklish out of all my friends!”

“Wow!”

“Yeah, I got her stomach, and her ribs and I even got her foot!”

“Sounds like you had fun!”

“Yeah I did! I didn’t go overboard because I’m not a terrible person like her. Oh but I forgot to say! I got her bare foot! I took off her sock!! Yeah! Yeah and it was sooo ticklish, she was flailing like a fish!”

“I’ve never seen you so excited!”

“She screamed with laughter! Oh my gosh it was so great! I mean all of the times she messed with me! You know?! It just felt good! I mean, she was totally at my mercy!”

Lily smiled.

“So Lily. On a related note. I want your help with something!”

I’m glad you pointed out this little story to me. I like the friendship development and tease between the two. And glad to see Jordan kinda got what was coming to her. I really do enjoy this story. And I really hope to see more. :)

I’m glad you pointed out this little story to me. I like the friendship development and tease between the two. And glad to see Jordan kinda got what was coming to her. I really do enjoy this story. And I really hope to see more. :)

Thanks! I appreciate it!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back