• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

-NEW- [7/6/09] LO-LO! PART 2! IN SIDE-BY-SIDE STOCKS! M/F, Feet In Stocks!

Rook's Media

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Lo-Lo: In Side By Side Stocks! -Part 2-

Hey everyone!!!!!

Thanks so much once again for graciously accepting my videos, within this awesome community!

I really can't put it into words just how much that means to me!!! :community:

Well...you've requested it! And...HERE IT IS!

Gorgeous Lo-Lo, in Part 2 of her dungeon tickle torture, in the Side-By-Side STOCKS!

This clip picks up where Part 1 left off! Only this time, Lo-Lo, the beautiful, first-time Latina ticklee, is BLINDFOLDED! Unable to see the treatment that lies ahead!

I use the feathers, my fingers, the vibrating gloves, and the hairbrushes within this clip!!!!

I tickled Lo-Lo out of her beautiful mind!!!! And then...I tickled her some more! AND SHE LOVED IT!!!!

She's truly a dream ticklee, and I hope she gets to work with other companies in the future! Especially now that she's moving out East! But, when she makes it extremely famous, just remember who brought you Lo-Lo's first-ever tickling experience! :bounce:

Lo-Lo...I know I've said this repeatedly...but...

:woman:

Below, I've posted a few video captures from the clip, as well as a 1+ minute, Low Resolution preview! The full clip is 6:06 in-length, is in HQ, and can be found at <a href="http://clips4sale.com/store/29997">Rook's Media</a>!

I hope everyone enjoys Round 2 of Lo-Lo in the Side By Side Stocks!

-Also, keep checking back...I might just have two awesome ticklees in those Side-By-Side's relatively soon! You all will be the first to know!-

Thank you for your time!

You guys and gals rock!!!!

:toast:

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Last edited:
She's just so dam tasty!

Please list the boards where your stuff is pirated. Maybe our stuff is priated there as well. Over the years I've been notifying producers when I find their stuff pirated. We all need to do it for each other.

JD

Fucking dig your hot stocks as well as LO-LO's tender ticklish soles.

You are doing a great service for those like myself who love the stocks. Wonderful clips all man. :happyfloa

I am loving me some Lo-Lo ... fo' real!

Sweet clip , Rook's Media. Thanks for again delivering this stunning LEE for us to behold.

Hoping she returns for another shoot soon. :fingerscrossed:

She's just so dam tasty!

Please list the boards where your stuff is pirated. Maybe our stuff is priated there as well. Over the years I've been notifying producers when I find their stuff pirated. We all need to do it for each other.

JD

Thanks JD! Tasty indeed!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Fucking dig your hot stocks as well as LO-LO's tender ticklish soles.

You are doing a great service for those like myself who love the stocks. Wonderful clips all man. :happyfloa

SYELLA!

Thanks a ton man! So glad that you're diggin my clips!!!!

Thanks so much for the kind words regarding Lo-Lo, the clips, and the stocks!!! I'll let my friend Tim, the owner of the dungeon, know that you like his side-by-side stocks!

Keep checking back....It's possible that two ladies will be in those stocks in the VERY near future! :bounce:

Long Live The Dungeon, and Long Live The Stocks!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Last edited:
I am loving me some Lo-Lo ... fo' real!

Sweet clip , Rook's Media. Thanks for again delivering this stunning LEE for us to behold.

Hoping she returns for another shoot soon. :fingerscrossed:

Thanks TKLMAN!!!

WOW!!!

Such gracious words!!!

I still have tons of footage yet to release with the beautiful Lo-Lo!!!! And...we might be shooting again very, very, very, very soon! :bounce:

Take care man, and thanks for your continued feedback, and support!!!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Well everyone...

I'm about to take a road trip, to do some more filming!!!! :headbang:

Here's just a little information regarding the content of the filming that'll take place over the next 4 days: ;)

New, Never Before Seen Ticklees!

More footage in 2 different sets of STOCKS!

NYLONS!

And...Quite possibly 2 amazing ticklees, side-by-side in the stocks!

I might not have the opportunity to check the TMF as much as I'd like to...but once my filming is complete, I'll be right back on!!! So, if you send me a PM, or comment on a clip, and I don't get back to you right away, just give me a few days, and I promise that I will!

Check back soon!!!

Thanks again for your support!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Well everyone...

I'm about to take a road trip, to do some more filming!!!! :headbang:

Here's just a little information regarding the content of the filming that'll take place over the next 4 days: ;)

New, Never Before Seen Ticklees!

More footage in 2 different sets of STOCKS!

NYLONS!

And...Quite possibly 2 amazing ticklees, side-by-side in the stocks!

I might not have the opportunity to check the TMF as much as I'd like to...but once my filming is complete, I'll be right back on!!! So, if you send me a PM, or comment on a clip, and I don't get back to you right away, just give me a few days, and I promise that I will!

Check back soon!!!

Thanks again for your support!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Lauren ? :drool:

Hey Ichigo!!!

I actually do have some tickling footage that I'll be releasing with Lauren!!! Unfortunately, her feet just weren't ticklish...

But I do have an upperbody clip that i'll be posting within a few weeks...of some light, underarm tickling in the dungeon w/ Lauren!

Keep checking back, and thanks for the message!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Last edited:
Lo-Lo really is a great lee, I just love her laugh.
She also has great reactions to the tickling.
I think she really likes that brush...lol
Nice clip, thanks for sharing

once again. perfection. she is a ticklish angel in desquise. rooks media rocks forever!!!

A milestone for me...

There was a time when I would've considered Priscilla James my favorite 'lee of all time.

I think that place has just been overtaken by LoLo. I really hope you continue doing more with her -- she's awesome! :dogpile:

Lo-Lo really is a great lee, I just love her laugh.
She also has great reactions to the tickling.
I think she really likes that brush...lol
Nice clip, thanks for sharing

Thanks Adrian!!!!

I'm so glad that you're enjoying Lo-Lo!!!! And...that you're noticing how much she enjoys the brush!!!

Thanks a ton for your continued support man! Couldn't do it without ya!!!

Much more to come with Lo-Lo!!!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

once again. perfection. she is a ticklish angel in desquise. rooks media rocks forever!!!

Hey Primus!!!!

No my friend....you rock forever!!!

I can't thank you guys enough for all of your kind feedback!!!!

Truly means the world to a small-time producer like myself!!!!

I'm doing this for you guys man!!!

Keep a look out! Much more with Lo-Lo to come!!!! Much more!!!!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

There was a time when I would've considered Priscilla James my favorite 'lee of all time.

I think that place has just been overtaken by LoLo. I really hope you continue doing more with her -- she's awesome! :dogpile:

Wow Mr Mac!!!

Thank you!!!

Priscilla is an all-time favorite of mine as well....as both 'ler and 'lee!!!!

Lo-Lo is such a blast to tickle!!!!!!

I have so much more to come from Lo-Lo....please keep checking back.

Also much more from other first-time ticklees as well!!!!

Thanks so much once again man!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Guys....thank you all so much once again for your continued feedback!!!!
:community:

I have a shoot tomorrow....and I can't even put into words how amazing it will be!!!!

I have so many freakin' ideas for this shoot....that I'm actually drawing out an outline!!!!

You already know that the dungeon will be used....stocks....and possibly 2 ladies in the side-by-sides!!!!!!

I'll be posting some footage very, very soon!!!!

Also, many more first-time ticklees as well!!!!

Thanks so much once again,

Ryan @ Rook's Media

thanks you very much for all these clips, man!

quick question, how do you get all these girls agree to get tickled by you?
and how do you know that they genuinely enjoy the experience?

:)

thanks you very much for all these clips, man!

quick question, how do you get all these girls agree to get tickled by you?
and how do you know that they genuinely enjoy the experience?

:)

Thanks bullming!!!!! i'm so glad that you're enjoying my work here at Rook's Media!

Regarding your questions:

#1.
Communication. I tell them exactly what I do...exactly what I'm looking for. I have tons and tons of references that I can provide as well! My goal is for every model that I work with to be smiling when they arrive...laughing themselves silly while we shoot...and smiling when we part ways!

#2.
I know that they're genuinely enjoying the experience because they actually tell me out of their own mouths!!! Even though tickling can of-course be torturous, overall, they have an absolute blast!

My goal is:
A fun experience for the model...a fun experience for the viewer! If I'm completing these two goals...I feel that the entire experience was a success!

Bondage of any sort requires a serious amount of trust...and it's an honor that they trust me! Especially with first time ticklees....trust is HUGE! Word is getting around between models about my company...and since they've had so much fun at our shoots, I'm getting tons of referrals now from the models that I've worked with! I'm just so blessed to be doing this!!!
I reflect every day!
But once again, it comes down to communication!

I should make a blooper clip from my various shoots!!! During my shoots, I definitely tickle...and it's intense...and it's mainly in a dungeon setting!!! But...we talk as much as we film! It's all about the entire experience! Tons of laughter takes place during these shoots, without ever tickling an inch of skin! :excited:

Thanks again for your support man,

Ryan @ Rook's Media

3 Days Of Lo-Lo!

Hey Guys!!!!

Just finished another 4.5 hour shoot with Lo-Lo!!!!!

Her first-ever tickling shoot was with Rook's Media...and, she had so much fun, that 1 week later, we worked together again!!!!! I'm truly honored!!!

I'VE DECIDED TO DEDICATE THE NEXT 3 EVENINGS TO THE BEAUTIFUL LO-LO!!!!! 3 New clips, over the next 3 evenings!!!!!

A few surprises on the way as well!!!!!

Trust me...you'll want to see these surprises!!!!!

New clip coming tonight @ 10 PM eastern time...

Tomorrow @ 6 PM eastern time...

And, on Thursday @ 2 PM eastern time!!!

These clips are fresh from our session from today!!!!

I'm having some health concerns with my family at the moment, so my message board usage will probably be a little more limited than usual over the next 3 days....

New positions...and for those nylon lovers....*hint hint*....possibly some nylons covering those soft soles....w/ toes tied back....IN THE STOCKS!!!!

:milestone:

Check back soon!!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

P.S. After the next 3 evenings, although I have enough Lo-Lo footage to last a lifetime, I'll be releasing more, fresh-faced ticklees, some you've already seen....and, even another clip with the beautiful, professional fetish model, Derek SynKlaire!!!!

Derek.... :woman:

You know Rook, when you find a girl this beautiful and so ticklish that she has to struggle to get the safe word out, you know you have a keeper. If she isn't already, I suggest you get her off the singles list immediately and continue exploring her amazingly sensitive body in more intimate terms.

BTW - Why not get her posting here as well?

You know Rook, when you find a girl this beautiful and so ticklish that she has to struggle to get the safe word out, you know you have a keeper. If she isn't already, I suggest you get her off the singles list immediately and continue exploring her amazingly sensitive body in more intimate terms.

BTW - Why not get her posting here as well?

Hey Tony!

Thanks so much man!!!

Just finished up my second shoot with Lo-Lo! Her second bondage/tickling shoot ever!

Lol!

She's definitely a beautiful lady Tony, but she's currently in a very serious relationship! Possibly marriage down the road! I'm very happy for her....and I hope that everything works out flawlessly for her!

I'm just honored that she's trusted me for her first 2 bondage/tickling shoots...and has had a blast every single second!

She's truly an amazing woman!

Lo-Lo...

:woman:

Ryan @ Rook's Media

wauww she's soo damn hot!! I love her laugh!
is there a chance that she wears some kind of high heels or pumps in one of the next clips???? Would love that!!

thanks

Party

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back