• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW 8-14* Asian Amaya, Bound, Topless, And Squeaklish! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
22 year old Amaya is a local college student. Maya is a unique mix of Japanese and Thai, and is very attractive with a bright smile. Amaya confesses in her interview that she doesn't generally like to be tickled, but seems intrigued by the idea of being restrained and tickled. in part 1, Amayas petite size 6 feet are tickles while she instantly giggles and throws her head back, steadily building up to guffawing and laughing her head off. When oil is applied to her soles, it only serves to make them more sensitive and the tickling drives her nuts! At some point I realized that every once in awhile her laughter got VERY squeaky, so I have dubbed Amaya "squeaklish". Tiny ticklish Asian feet and lots of squeaky laughter. What's not to love? Part 2 features Amaya bound to the table, and her upper body is tickled slowly at first. I begin with fluttering fingertips in her underarms which makes her giggle very softly. She doesn't start squeaking until I start squeezing her sides, working my way down to her hips, which are her main squeaklish spot. Amaya is a giggler, and such a squeaker! She seems caught off guard by how intense the tickling is, and all she can do is laugh her cute little head off. Enjoy! :)

www.clips4sale.com/19581
Download

www.tickletorturefromboston.com/c4slive.com
Streaming
uvtox.png

Attachments

• AmayaInterviewed.mp4
    4.1 MB
  • AsianaAmayaBoundAndSqueaklishSample.mp4
    4.4 MB
  • Amaya1.jpg
    Amaya1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,024
  • Amaya2.jpg
    Amaya2.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,064
she is asain, she is a mix. geesh. she is also a dream lee.
good work boston!

steve

Good clip. I always like a half Asian, half Western girl.

I enjoyed her. any chance i can get her number to set up a date? i feel as though we have a bond. :grandpa:

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back