• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW AMATEUR CLIP - M/F Feet - Video Call Tickling

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
FULL Video on Patreon - NEW PROMO Tier
https://www.patreon.com/posts/75581861

dfk354r-41706bef-769a-4d5f-84b4-aa81a7b1c161.gif

The fluff:

Alright folks, maybe you already read about it on my Deviantart profile: this was an experimental comeback of sorts.
We filmed a remotely directed amateur tickling video.
For once I relinquished the lead role as the tickler, and told other people where and how to tickle.
The guys involved were total newbies to the tickling scene, and believe me I tried to school them but they were better off being candid and genuine, and follow their twisted whims.

So, what was the idea?

Basically, we stole the ideas from anybody stuck home during lockdowns and some such - students, wargamers, roleplayers, long distance couples.
I would stay home, directing, and watching the scene unfold; they'd stay at their own place, with one simple order: make the girl react.

The girl...
The girl is Ludmilla, a 20-something exchange student, and she's one stubborn piece of a tough biscuit.
She's not your typical cutesy giggly type, but with some effort, and ropes and blindfolds, we managed to warm her up a bit.
Things got somewhat intense, especially halfway through.

CAVEATs!

Word of warning: the girl is not your average tickling model, the one who starts laughing right after you glare at her intently.
The video is no polished studio clip, shot with professional camera, lighting, optimal POV or perfect laughing.
This is CRUDE, with people fumbling for tools, the girl holding it in as long as she could, house cats invading the scene - cut them out, I know people get uncomfortable with pets - and me barking orders, at least in the FULL BANTER versions.

At last I managed to piece everything together, give it a modicum of editing and post the FULL VIDEO in different versions and resolutions on Patreon, for a VERY low price.
About 20 minutes of female amateur model, being tied up and tickle tortured, by her SO and a sadistic colleague who showed up for unrelated reason, and revealed unfettered, unbound passion for brushing female soles.

All for the low price of 1.09$, limited time, limited slots, first come, first served.

And that's it, fine folks.
I posted both FULL BANTER and quiet versions, in 360p, 480p, 760p resolutions.
Pick your poison and enjoy it.

^_^

K.

Amateur Tickling Video
All Involved Parties are Consenting Adults
Respective (C) Apply

#video #videoclip #fetishvideo #ticklingvideo #kalamoskomics #feet #tickling #femalesoles #tickling #bondage

Attachments

• TestVideo01.01.00.jpg
    TestVideo01.01.00.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 54
  • TestVideo01.03.00.jpg
    TestVideo01.03.00.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 49
  • TestVideo01.05.00.jpg
    TestVideo01.05.00.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 59
  • TestVideo01.10.00.jpg
    TestVideo01.10.00.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 56
  • K_VideoCallTickling_01_DEMO_2.mp4
    3.2 MB
Last edited:
looks good someone feet sure did get tickled oh boy hair brush really did work real good lol ha.

Once she warmed up, she got more ticklish and more daring.
She actually urged us to make things more intense, and we had to cut short only because other people had to go.

^_^

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back