• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* April Auditions

i dont find doriane clip on your clips4sale channel !!

I'm a little late responding to this thread, I just noticed it. Sorry! :facepalm:

I really like Kaci, her reactions seem to be genuinely ticklish and she
is cute. The same goes for Doriane. You've found some good talent
for your future works. :) Nice Job!

Thanks for the very generous samples .....Doriane is my pick ,no doubt ....the other women were attractive but ...OH MAN !!!..was Doriane ticklish or what?

Don't limit the audition to feet!

The three I thought were great:

Ella, Lavinia, and Sella, very ticklish with charm and eye-catching looks making them almost too good to be true. (To my surprise, Sella did not do well in the poll results.)

These two were good:

Kaci and Dorianne, more than ticklish enough with pleasant personalties and attractive appearances. I wouldn't say "no" if you asked me to help tickle them but they just don't compare to Ella, Lavinia and Sella, not that there is any shame in that. Not everyone can score a 10 in every category.

And I didn't care for Crystle, as she did not seem that ticklish.

Any reason the audition was just feet tickling? I've known many girls not ticklish on their feet but wonderfully sensitive to tickling about the underarms and ribs. But I've never been with one not ticklish above the waist yet with feet I could tickle. Don't get me wrong, I love the aesthetic of tickling women's stocks-bound feet, and the stocks are perfect bondage. But a tickler's best bets for reaction are the smooth hollows of the underarms and those tender ribs.

The reason it's feet only, in general, is because it's much quicker. It consumes more time to bind the arms above the head and for an audition it's really not necessary. This helps me move through them quickly :).

The three I thought were great:

Ella, Lavinia, and Sella, very ticklish with charm and eye-catching looks making them almost too good to be true. (To my surprise, Sella did not do well in the poll results.)

These two were good:

Kaci and Dorianne, more than ticklish enough with pleasant personalties and attractive appearances. I wouldn't say "no" if you asked me to help tickle them but they just don't compare to Ella, Lavinia and Sella, not that there is any shame in that. Not everyone can score a 10 in every category.

And I didn't care for Crystle, as she did not seem that ticklish.

Any reason the audition was just feet tickling? I've known many girls not ticklish on their feet but wonderfully sensitive to tickling about the underarms and ribs. But I've never been with one not ticklish above the waist yet with feet I could tickle. Don't get me wrong, I love the aesthetic of tickling women's stocks-bound feet, and the stocks are perfect bondage. But a tickler's best bets for reaction are the smooth hollows of the underarms and those tender ribs.

I see what you mean

I see what you mean, Darth Sidious. I guess if enough girls are auditioning, it's no great loss to pass on one whose feet aren't that ticklish even if she's deadly-ticklish elsewhere.

Keep up the good work.

Pretty much - I have very high standards so I wouldn't accept any less :). I am glad you enjoyed these auditions and will have more to share this month! I find the feedback provided from them to be of great value, so I want to personally thank you and everyone who took the time to respond, thuroughly, to this thread :).

I see what you mean, Darth Sidious. I guess if enough girls are auditioning, it's no great loss to pass on one whose feet aren't that ticklish even if she's deadly-ticklish elsewhere.

Keep up the good work.

darth, Doriane knows about ours impatience and her success and popularity here ??

I loved Ella's reactions. What I would love to see is if you would lock her hands thru the other two holes of the stocks so that she's in a very difficult position and cannot hide her face from the camera. There's an amazing vid of a girl named Sativa at FootCuties.com, I think it's called. Take a look at that if you haven't seen it. Thanks.

Hey darth, has Ella ever been tickled in one of your tickling clips?

Lavinia is actually featured in the work - Ticklish Poker Bet and for Kaci, she's in Ticklish Intern.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back