• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* April Auditions

It is very generous of you to post your audition clips. I've missed them. If you packaged "Best Audition Moments" and sold them, I'd be first in line.

That said, I loved them all except Sella and Crystle. Normally a big fan of the ebony ladies, too. Really looking forward to Doriane. Wonder if she could be the female 'ler you've been needing?

For me Lavinia and Kaci are amazing!

The girls next door who i love to see tickle!!!!

I'm with you on these choices, I love Lavinia! Very hot!

Though Dark these were all great auditions! Thanks again for showing us! Now I can hope to see Lavinia and Kaci's feet restrained and tickle away!

DK

Doriane is amazing. Looking forward to seeing more of her!

I liked Kaci best. I got a thing for redheads.

I like all of them, but my top 3 are Ella, Kaci, and Lavinia; I like their giggles. Their feet seem very ticklish, but make sure you get them under their bare arms also!

Doriane and Kaci definitely...Kaci and her glasses drive me crazy

could you do another 20 clips with Doriane?.I agree with libtick Kaci is amazing too.Ella is great.It would be nice to see her tickled without her nylons.Crystle seems more distracted by it than anything.Sella, i thought was nice enough.I liked Lavinia but not as much as Doriane and Kaci

Just had a chance to review everyone's comments. Thanks to everyone who's been responding on this thread. A lot of you had some very good insights and they will be applied when you see a couple of these ladies again :).

Just had a chance to review everyone's comments. Thanks to everyone who's been responding on this thread. A lot of you had some very good insights and they will be applied when you see a couple of these ladies again :).

Can you tell us who are the two girls that we will see tickled???

Thank you.

I usually go w/the top 2 or 3, depending on if I think it's worth it or not.

Doriane is worth it, trust me. Most guys would pay to watch a woman who loved having her feet tickled, and actually beg her tickler for more through her hilarious laughter. Like I said when I posted on your poll board, I would pay to tickle her feet.

OK, if I'm you....

I'm making Doriane my new spokesmodel...yes she was born to do this LOL
Ella gets a movie

Not feeling it for the others though...but be nice to have choices...great job....

doriane and kaci! the rest u can let go. but they were nice clips!

My opinion is as follows: I believe only two of those clips get a 5 star rating....

1. Kaci-She made time to just come in for the experience and she was excellent! Put her in Gothic attire and you have a video!

2: Doriane-Very good reactions! Rather large feet from what I could tell. And a GREAT laugh! SIGN HER UP! (Suggestion for video: Dress her as a Bookworm type!)

The rest of them I would say got 3 stars at the most. I believe Sella and Crystle could be used for a forced foot love video. But nothing eles. What were Doriane and Kaci's shoe sizes?

Hey Black,

Kacis were a 9 and Dor's was an 8 I believe, but not positive.

My opinion is as follows: I believe only two of those clips get a 5 star rating....

1. Kaci-She made time to just come in for the experience and she was excellent! Put her in Gothic attire and you have a video!

2: Doriane-Very good reactions! Rather large feet from what I could tell. And a GREAT laugh! SIGN HER UP! (Suggestion for video: Dress her as a Bookworm type!)

The rest of them I would say got 3 stars at the most. I believe Sella and Crystle could be used for a forced foot love video. But nothing eles. What were Doriane and Kaci's shoe sizes?

Thanks to everyone who actively commented on this thread. Feel free to continue to do so. You will see some of them in full clips within a month :).

For the most part I love your stuff, but lets be honest, those were some damn ugly feet!

I vote Ella, without a doubt; a cute auburn haired girl in nude nylons will get my vote every time!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back