• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* Bound topless and tickled on my stocking'd feet - m/f

I thought the clip was great too. There is a market for ANY ticklish girl in nylons in my book. I personally don't care for nudity in tickling vids regardless of how the woman looks but you looked fine. I was wondering if you would let another women tickle your feet in nylons (preferably an experienced tickler). Thanks for sharing
Musictkls

Thank you, Music!

Sure, I'd love to have another woman tickle my feet (or anywhere else! lol), but the problem is finding one to do it. I keep this sideline business of mine secret from family and friends, so I'd have to use another webmodel who's interested in shooting for shared content. I have a tentative joint shoot lined up for the end of this month with another BBW model, and I'll definitely ask her if she'll make some tickling vids with me.

Very nice clip I must say. Ticklish women of all shapes of sizes are great in my book! :)

Ummmm....yes, absolutely!! I saw on your page that you have an Aunt Sharon clip, combine that with nylon tickling.....love older women getting tickled.....:woot:

Ah, yes, Auntie Sharon. That's a great idea! Tomorrow I'm posting a clip called "Auntie Gets Groped"...how about "Auntie Gets Tickled"? :D

Hey there Sharon. First off I want to say nice clip. Just a few suggestions for you though....first....do ALOT of barefeet clips. It seems like you have some nice soft feet so go ahead and show em off. Second, if youre willing to do topless, ever thought of doing full nude? Also, if you do it show your whole body being tickled. BBW are fine by me and Id love to see what that body looks like sprawled out on a table or bed and being tickled all over

Thanks, Biggz!!!

Yes, I will do barefeet clips along with other nylon clips. As far as being willing to do full nude...er, have you seen my store page? LOL And whole body tickling sounds like fun. ;)

Keep Those Clips Coming.

Sharon:
I purchaesd the clip, and it was worth it.Yes, there is a market for you if you keep doing them. Mass market?Probably not, but this entire genre of bondage, tickling, and foot worship isn't considered "mass market" either.

I love seeing mature , full figured women tied and tickled. I like tickling period......but there is something EXTRA wonderful about having an exposed, full-figured body that I have free reign over.You seem genuine in your reactions as well.

So.......just know you'll have your critics as you make and post the clips.But don't worry about trying to convince those people.They are the same ones who won't let go of $5-$10 dollars anyway. They are the same ones who will try and demean YOU, yet conveniently ignore their own mirrors. You're not making these videos for THEM.Make the videos for people who will buy.Be honest: that guy who said "disgusting" in the earlier post? Do you really think he'd buy anyway? PROBABLY NOT.Those are the kind of people who come on here as the loudest critics, but are rarely pleased with ANYTHING.
Good luck with your new enterprise.

Yes I did

Yes I did see your page...after I posted the clip! I actually ended up buying one of your clips. Very ncie work:yowzer::yowzer: Make sure you get those nude all over tickling clips out there soon!!!

Sharon,

I would say that there is definitly a market for you. Alot of people are tired of the super skinny young model's being tickled and would like to see a more mature, actual woman being tickled, myself included.

A few suggestions for you:

In the beginning don't pay too much attention to plot or creative videos, showcase that you are in fact truly ticklish.

If you have any other friends that you do videos with (sorry didn't look through your store) do clips with both of you being tickled, revenge clips are fantastic.

Focus on your entire body, don't just do foot videos or just underarm videos, or just nylon videos, appeal to the entire crowd.

Even if just once, allow yourself to be tickled beyond your limits, some people like the complete torturous tickling.

Inverviews before and after the tickling about what you anticipate, your most ticklish spots, and what the tickling was like are very interesting.

Nudity, while sometimes nice, is not always necessary. Some clips where you are tickled in jeans with nylons on, or through a thin shirt usually go over well. Not to say your body isn't beautiful, but sometimes the nudity is so common place its nice for a change. Also wearing clothes makes it possible for a strip tickle session, which always adds a degree of intensity to the video.

If you would like suggestions about specific video ideas please feel free to PM me, these were just some general ideas that came to mind.

-Manic

drats

WEll Sharon, I really wish to see your vid, alas, my main computer is in shop and when I click it, my player says cant find codec to play it. Am on my ghetto puter, very old :(
But welcome to the neighborhood :) (oh and I love non-skinny women tickled)

Lets see,a market for ticklish mature bbws with ticklish feet HELL YEAH!!:woot: Make more tickle vids of you,thanks.

It Looks Like That You Enjoyed The Tickling.

Keep making videos, and I will keep watching.:happyfloa

Once again, a big thanks to everyone for your feedback. It's been very encouraging and helpful! A special thank you to manic971 for your thoughtful comments and advice. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. :)

You might be interested to know I shot a barefeet tickling video this week. It's a casual vid, I'm just relaxing on the sofa fully clothed (but braless *lol*). The tickler removes my socks and uses his fingers on my bare soles. It was fun and felt great, but what surprised me was that my feet weren't quite as ticklish as they'd been when covered in sheer nylon. Is that a phenomena I'm not familiar with yet? Does having something soft and wispy covering your soles make them more sensitive???

I'll be posting that clip at the end of the month. Meanwhile, tomorrow I'm posting a "fantasy" tickling clip called Ball Tickle (use your imagination! :devil:).

xxx Sharon xxx

I haven't commented on anything in a long time, but I LOVED that clip!!!
Sexy, curvy, ticklish. I gotta get me one of those and drive her crazy. And then she can drive me crazy!

SWEET! I loved your little clip sugar. Doesn't matter if your a runway model, or the girl nextdoor, if your not (Really) ticklish. I don't care to watch it. I've got to ask though, how about your armpits, Ticklish? I'd love to see them tickled with fingers and maybe a little lip and tongue nuzzling.:devil: Keep them coming. Love it! Love it! Love it!:cool2:
P.S. As for those stockinged feet as opposed to bare? I have always felt that a pair of nylon clad feet were more sensative then bare feet. This comes from a true toe nibbler:).

Let's see...that's 31 YES votes and 3 NO votes. Yeah, I'll definitely be making more tickling vids! :dogpile:

Please look for my next one on either Jan. 28 or 29.

Have a great weekend,
Sharon XXX

Beautiful

Hi Sharon and welcome to the forum, I saw the video and it's really a beautiful and overall a different thing to see this kind of this video, you're a beautiful BBW let me tell you, I wish I was the one doing the tickling with such a beautiful woman, please keep up the good work and we'll be waiting for more. Thanks

Keep Making Videos.

If you look around the TMF you will find threads on being tickled in nylons.:veryhappy
To the people who did not like your video,:disgust:they do not have to watch.:D

Nothing Like A Hot Bbw Such As Yourself Tickled In Pantyhose My Goodness I Loved It And Want More !!

Wow, thanks a lot, you guys!!!

NylonFeet, I promise to make more pantyhose/stockings tickle videos. The one I'm posting on Monday is not, it's a barefeet vid, but I'll try and make sure the next one has me wearing nylons!

Sharon
xoxo

Ohh please please please I want to see those reinforced toes being tickled again ..

Post more Nylon Tickle Clips !! Welcome Sharyon!!

Hi Sharyon.........and welcome. Thanks forr the great clip. There are many of us into older, ticklish women. You have a great laugh and I can't wait to see and hear more !!!:dogpile:

u

I'm in LOVE!!!!!!!!

Hi all, newbie here. My name is Sharon and I'm not just new to TMF, I'm new to the world of tickling vids. I have a Clips4Sale store (Curvy Sharon 42HH) and have made over a hundred unique videos but never a tickling vid until now. I'd gotten a special request for one with me wearing nothing but a pair of sheer tan pantyhose, tied up and tickle tortured on my feet. Sounded interesting - and I truly am ticklish (though not on my feet as much as other places ;)) - so I gave it a go. Just posted it on my store yesterday, please check it out!

Even though I made the vid because of a request, I have to say I enjoyed doing it and wouldn't mind making more tickling clips. But I'm wondering...is there an interest in seeing an older, full-figured woman being tickled? All the tickling vids I've ever watched feature young, slim girls and I can't exactly be called a girl anymore (or slim - I've got a very curvy, womanly body, and I'm proud of it! lol). So should I bother making more tickling vids? Is there a market for someone like me? I'd really like to know what you think and, if the answer is yes, I'd appreciate any and all advice and suggestions you can give.

Anyway, here's a short sample clip from my "Tickled On My Stocking'd Feet" video.

Nice to meet you,
Sharon

I don't know, of course, where she went...

But, boy, was this one something when she was here!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back