• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW Candlemass!!!!!! Listen!!!!!!!!!!

alchemy

Verified
Check out these cuts! Awesome doom album!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VIG9fraiBU8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VIG9fraiBU8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1XMd-WijeBY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1XMd-WijeBY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fJf9tpUcBAY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fJf9tpUcBAY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

:bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat:

Yup, KOTGI is a very good album. Rob Lowe (Solitude Aeturnus) is doing a great job as vocalist. Of course, no one can truly replace Messiah, but I think the result is great anyway.

You a doom-fan in general? If so, which bands do you prefer?
Personally, I like Candlemass, Solitude Aeturnus, Saint Vitus, Pantheist, Reverend Bizarre, Solstice, Mournful Congregation, Thunderstorm, Trouble, Warhorse, Mythological Cold Towers and more.
Proto-doom bands like Pagan Altar and Witchfinder General are also awesome.

Got doom? Great recommendation!!

Thank you!! :D High quality stuff!!

And here I saw the subject heading & thought I was to find newly spun
Metallic Christmas carols... :bump:

But this is excellent, and what a PHENOMENAL voice --
(And each syllable is articulated, that alone would be impressive...)
I was also surprised at the ballad-like quality in the first segment,
especially, after the hard bass intro
(like I know what I'm talking about..) :idunno:

Do have to wonder, also, is it just me
or is the lead vocal a descendant of Freddie Mercury? :imouttahe

Yup, KOTGI is a very good album. Rob Lowe (Solitude Aeturnus) is doing a great job as vocalist. Of course, no one can truly replace Messiah, but I think the result is great anyway.

You a doom-fan in general? If so, which bands do you prefer?
Personally, I like Candlemass, Solitude Aeturnus, Saint Vitus, Pantheist, Reverend Bizarre, Solstice, Mournful Congregation, Thunderstorm, Trouble, Warhorse, Mythological Cold Towers and more.
Proto-doom bands like Pagan Altar and Witchfinder General are also awesome.

I actually play in a Doom band Called Well of Souls. Yeah, I love classic doom...pretty much all the bands you listed are great. A few years back we toured with Reverend Bizarre. Cool group of guys, but they didn't like our music very much. We do very Solitude-ish doom whilst theirs is very simplistic and stoner-ish. They were nice though...drunk ALL THE TIME and complete mystified by everything in the US. Their drummer Voit (or whatever) was a trip...he kept getting lost in grocery stores. I've known Robert for a while now...awesome guy...not what you'd expect at all. Since him and his wife live up in Dallas, we get to see them now and again.
Cool to meet another doom person. Stay Doomed!

Thank you!! :D High quality stuff!!

And here I saw the subject heading & thought I was to find newly spun
Metallic Christmas carols... :bump:

But this is excellent, and what a PHENOMENAL voice --
(And each syllable is articulated, that alone would be impressive...)
I was also surprised at the ballad-like quality in the first segment,
especially, after the hard bass intro
(like I know what I'm talking about..) :idunno:

Do have to wonder, also, is it just me
or is the lead vocal a descendant of Freddie Mercury? :imouttahe

Glad you liked it! I never know how stuff like this will be recieved. Yeah, Robert is awesome. He sings so effortlessly it almost makes you sick. He doesn't really baby his voice either. Dude drinks MASSIVE amounts of beer and STILL sounds amazing. What's funny is that if you just heard him talk, he sounds like a Texas hick...thick southern accent. When he sings, however, it's like a completely different voice comes out of him.

I actually play in a Doom band Called Well of Souls. Yeah, I love classic doom...pretty much all the bands you listed are great. A few years back we toured with Reverend Bizarre. Cool group of guys, but they didn't like our music very much. We do very Solitude-ish doom whilst theirs is very simplistic and stoner-ish. They were nice though...drunk ALL THE TIME and complete mystified by everything in the US. Their drummer Voit (or whatever) was a trip...he kept getting lost in grocery stores. I've known Robert for a while now...awesome guy...not what you'd expect at all. Since him and his wife live up in Dallas, we get to see them now and again.
Cool to meet another doom person. Stay Doomed!
Well of Souls, eh? Doom-metal.com speaks very highly of you, so I might have to check out your album.
As far as Reverend Bizarre and drinking goes: Well, they are finnish. :p

I HATE people who make it sound so easy, omg...

Glad you liked it! I never know how stuff like this will be recieved. Yeah, Robert is awesome. He sings so effortlessly it almost makes you sick. He doesn't really baby his voice either. Dude drinks MASSIVE amounts of beer and STILL sounds amazing. What's funny is that if you just heard him talk, he sounds like a Texas hick...thick southern accent. When he sings, however, it's like a completely different voice comes out of him.

Hey, you have good taste, no worries :D
It really is kinda hilarious imagining this lead singer with such a liquid voice (no pun intended) sounding "like a Texas hick" in person -- Can't quite wrap my ears around that one... It's strange enough when the Brits sound like native Northeastern Americans in stereo :bump:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back