• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Clip, " An interveiw with Sarah" by guilttrip, Nylon Tickling

guilttrip

Lads,
Here's a great clip with the beautiful Sarah. It features a short interveiw before she is tickled and the tickling in my humble opinion is some of the best I have to offer. If you would like to use clips4sale to purchase follow this link
http://clips4sale.com/store/12074

Thanks again ,
your pal
guilt

Last edited:
Sarah's one of my favorite models. Many thanks for the great preview clip.

Thanks for the comments gents,
Sarah is a dream to work with, and get this ....She likes being tickled and she's really ticklish...Who Knew !!!!
Your pal ,
guilt

Excellent .... I'm gonna have to go through looking for all your stuff now ... and I normally prefer f/f or f/m :shock:

Thanks guilt, I love this chick, what is her situation? Age? Married? the usual.

Hey Guilt...

Just bought the new Sarah clip and it was awesome. She seems like a real sweetheart and has such cute & lovely feet. Always has been one of the best models you ever had and it's opeful that she'll be back for more, maybe as a tickler as well as a ticklee. Take care.

Gents,
Thanks for taking the time to write. I'm not positive on Sarah's age but I would say she's in her mid twenties. She is married and works a "normal" day job. I had no idea that she liked tickling this much until we sat down and did this interveiw. I do have another one of these interveiw clips that I'll be posting on Kobe lee.
Take care Cyberpals
guilt

Welcome back Guilt! :D

Finally you're back! I've missed you and couldn't sleep every night LOL I'm gonna pick it up now :D :smilelove

OUTSTANDING!

Pretty lady - gorgeous soles. I love the fact that she's enjoying herself.

I'm fascinated with the idea that this lady works 9-5 somewhere and (most especially) is married. Makes me wonder what her husband thinks about this.

Damn, I'd love to work on the set of your productions. I could handle either a camera or the mike-boom. How does $20 an hour sound? .... Okay, okay.... I'll go as high as $30 an hour, but you have to throw in lunch.

:devil:

Hey Nylon and Sole Seeker,
Thanks for sending a note. I have missed you guys as well.
Sole Seeker brings up a good point, is there any interest in seeing a "Behind the scenes" kind of clip where I just let the camera roll and you get to sit in on the shoot? Not as good as being there but I think some of you might get a kick out of the whole process. I don't know...might be a bad idea..
your pal
guilt,

Go for it...

I think a behind-the-scenes look would be a great idea, that way we can get a first-hand look at the making of a great video clip.

Finally you did it! Thanks so much, guilt, for another SARAH-clip! :wavingguy:wavingguy:wavingguy

Hey Folks,
A few of you have asked about Sarah. Just wanted to let you know she'll be in a new clip soon. Until then if you don't have this clip try her out .Its a good one.
All the best ,
guilt

that clip was very hot! and her laugh was super cute!

Nice to see you're still working with her. I'm looking forward to the new clip. :yayzorz:

took a look at this clip the other day. This girl is still great to watch.
sorry to rehash the old.
guilt

Hey guilt, any chance that you will ever do a new clip with Sarah? She is still my favorite girl in your clips! :yourock:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back