• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New clip at Gemini's Fetish World M/FF Socked, bare feet, upper 9/27/09

TMJ Productions

1st Level Yellow Feather
The next chapter in the exciting sega:

Alice's Adventures in Tickleland

Alice and Gemini are now bound together on a couch and tickled out of their minds!

Lots of socked feet tickling
Bare feet tickling
Legs, butt, & Upperbody too

The full clip can be found here:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/31348
And at Gemini's Member site:
http://www.geminisfetishworld.c4slive.com

Here's a lower quality preview and photo from the session

Enjoy!

I'd just like to tell everyone that my socks were a cream color...they look really dirty next to Alice's white ones...but i swear they were clean when i put them on that morning!!!

They were sweaty (all my clothes were) post tickling...but i mean, i got the crap tickled out of me so that goes without saying!
:microsmiley:

That microwave smiley has nothing to do with anything but i think it's funny.

if we lived in a world were we would tickle each other every day to survive and live. i would wish that gemini and alice would be our tickle queens. wow. what a clip. it was just simple and perfect.

Haha... nice post Gemini :D

You keep cranking out some great stuff, keep it up! :) is it true you may do some F/M soon? *pretty please!!!!* ;)

Gemini your socks are fine. I am glad you are a great ticklee and allow yourself to be tickled so much. I am not sure if you do it for the money or because you love to actually reall be tickled though. TMJ thanks for sharing this lovely clip with us.

I do have some f/m stuff in the works. Yes.

Thank you all so much for the compliments.

In response to you, TicklesFemales, I guess I do it for both. I have always thought it was fun to have tickle fights with my friends and I even tickle my mom, brother and sister to get on their nerves, LOL. I do a variety of other types of modeling (fashion, art, fetish, etc.) and when I realized that I could actually make some money by doing something as fun as getting tickled I figured I'd give it a try...and I have to say that I like being tickled even more now than I used to...the bondage element is really cool for me...and also I like coming up with different scenarios and ideas for videos...it's a cool creative outlet...plus I am an exhibitionist by nature so I like to know that people are watching me!

Ok...i must sleep now!

~Gem

Gem the microwave smiley is too funny!

I can totally see you laughing while putting it in the message

My bad on the cream color socks! I'll make it up to you!

Alice has really nice feet, they look so yummy.
I love the use of the hairbrush on both girls.

Nice Clip, Thanks for Sharing.

You know, with such fun cuties sharing their laughter with us thru you, you can spell any way you want to!! lol Very nice. Thanks.

oh alice is such a cutie with hot feet. I wish to see more of her ;)

I thought about editing the post to correct the typo.....

But where's the fun in that!

You Rock Angel!!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back