• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New clip with Stacie Lynn!! M/F Upperbody! 1/3/09

TMJ Productions

1st Level Yellow Feather
"Stacie Lynn's Extreme Upperbody Tickle Torture"

Stacie Lynn is first bound to the tickle table and given one of her most intense tickle tortures ever!!!! This clip is all upperbody non stop tickling! Her tummy, ribs, hips, thighs, armpits, sides, neck and ears are all tickled beyond belief!!!

Stacie Lynn's tickle torture starts with a paintbrush lightly tickling her all over, then the electric toothbrush is used to intensify the torture! The rest of the clip is a ten finger tickle attack Stacie Lynn will not soon forget!

She thrashes, swears, begs, and pleads for the tickling to stop, but it never does! Stacie Lynn has an awesome, full, loud laugh that echoes thru the room! I even got her to admit that she loves being tickled!!

Then Stacie Lynn has her arms bound above her head and behind my back leaving her SUPER ticklish armpits wide open for more of my evil non stop tickling! Stacie Lynn is one of the best ticklees ever and she laughs her poor head off in this clip!!!

The full clip can be found here:
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/14418

Here's a lower qulaity preview, a promo, and a few photos from the shoot!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

TMJ

One of my favorite ticklees of all time, next to Sara from TIB, awesome clip, should do one that concentrates on her belly/belly button :) hehe

Stacie Lynn is one of my favorite ticklees who I would love to have the opportunity to tickle sometime.

TicklesFemales

Great clip, many thanks for posting it. :veryhappy

Thanks guys!!!

Stacie is for sure in my top 5 ticklees of all time!!

I agree that Sara from Realtickling is in there too!!

also the girl from FM who always gets her breats tickled! I cant remember her name!!!

And of course!! SULTRY!!!!!!!!!

TMJ is Stacie Lynn from Michigan too? If so where in Michigan be sure she see these comments that everyone makes of her. I would love to hear from her sometime in a pm.

TicklesFemales

TMJ is Stacie Lynn from Michigan too? If so where in Michigan be sure she see these comments that everyone makes of her. I would love to hear from her sometime in a pm.

TicklesFemales

I'm sure a lot of guys would want to pm her!!!!

But sorry man, I don't give out personal info of any kind about any model!

Believe me she knows! I have told her about how popular a ticklee she is!
She loves and hates that!!:p

TMJ I am not asking for her pm, just want to know if she is a member in the TMF and if not get her to join and have her pm those of us who love her ticklishness. I know you can not give out information on your models. Let her know I am willing to pay to tickle her too.

TicklesFemales

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back