• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New DVD!!!

Akatora

i was browsing on fm concepts the other day especially the dvd section. i am happy to say that the tickle party vol 2 is out and it definitely looks like an awesome buy. volume 1 was awesome and volume 2 should be even better so this is definitely a must buy for tickle lovers. if anyone has purchased this already, please notify me on how it is. thanks!

Finally!!! I'm gonna go check it out. I liked the first one and hoping for better stuff with the 2nd.

Peace,
DK

I've ordered it and it should be in my hands in the next few days. I'll review it after I view it. It looks sientifically fascinating he he he, just kidding, it looks good. I'll post on it in the future.

cool!

way to go longbaugh, you're so lucky, i am harsh broke and since i live in canada, it costs me like 65 bux to buy the dvd and another 12 for delivery, anyways, i am eagerly awaiting your review!

I received the DVD today and watched some of it. It far surpasses the last one one so many levels (tech wise) and the tickling scenes the ones I've watched so far are excellent. I liked the last DVD alot and I like this one even more. If your into DVD's and tickling you should buy this, it's really cool. On top of all that it has some very ticklish models featured.

sounds good!

hey longbaugh, good to hear that vol 2 is better than the first one. but what do you mean that it is better than the first "tech wise"? you mean there's more special features or sumthin and what are they? oh and the models, are they actually really ticklish or was it forced like some of them were on the first one? anyways thanks for the info!

Attachments

• Ticklish Business Lady Comic by Baertram _Part1.pdf
    4.5 MB · Views: 64
  • Ticklish Business Lady Comic by Baertram _Part5.pdf
    4.6 MB · Views: 86
  • Ticklish Business Lady Comic by Baertram _Part2.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 99
  • Ticklish Business Lady Comic by Baertram _Part3.pdf
    3.5 MB · Views: 68
  • Ticklish Business Lady Comic by Baertram _Part4.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 81
I also have the new FM Concepts DVD "Tickle Party 2" and find it to be of high quality, although I already have most of the material on it.

A couple of highlights of "new" stuff. The first is a "spy vs. spy" type scenario with Anita (now Isabella) Janacek and Sydney Moon, both resplendent in black cocktail dresses. This is the first time I've seen Anita as a tickler--she has always struck me as submissive and, predictably, she is not that aggressive a tickler. The tickling action between the two beauties is pretty good--not great--but it's an excellent pairing of two justly popular FM models.

The real highlight for me is a scene with Eliot Shear tickling a brunette bondage model name Dita Von Teese. She is apparently a fairly well-known fetish model,though I'd never heard of her, probably because this was her first tickling session. What really made this scene special for me was that she makes several remarks that are particularly entertaining. She says things like "This is going on my list of things I won't do"; when Eliot goes to tickle her feet, she says "That's not in my contract"; and she concludes by saying, "No more tickle fetish model. This is a very rare fetish."

I also want to put in a word for FM's new video, FC-161. To my mind, this is their best in quite a while. It features one of their top new models, Shay Ruskin, who is an adorable, highly ticklish brunette. She's tickled by Heather Stewart, a very attractive blonde who is becoming kinda the Priscilla James of FM--a really ruthless, aggressive female tickler. The two girls had appeared together in an
earlier video and seem to have a bit of a thing going. Shay turns the tables on Heather, and it turns out that Heather is also extremely ticklish and that Shay is a very good tickler. Very hot stuff!

Also on the video is Chrissy Moran, who appeared in RealTickling's
"Trio Of Hysterics". Here she is tied to a chair, completely naked. I realize that many of you will clutch your heart and exclaim "the horror, the horror" at the thought that you might see a beautiful naked female, but try to deal with it. :cool:

Attachments

• 20210406_135502.jpg
    20210406_135502.jpg
    357.7 KB · Views: 224
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 131
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 103
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 156
  • 20210406_125417.jpg
    20210406_125417.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 160
Tech Wise- I mean it's smoother. The menue screen is more sophisticated(you have to see it then you would know what I mean) and it does not take as long to go through the different scene selections. The models are ticklish I think more so than the last and the laughter does not appear to be forced. Some are not as ticklish as others however.

SuperTickler said:
The real highlight for me is a scene with Eliot Shear tickling a brunette bondage model name Dita Von Teese.

Also on the video is Chrissy Moran, who appeared in RealTickling's
"Trio Of Hysterics".

Hi Supertickler. We talked with Dita Von Teese 4 weeks ago and she agreed to do a tickling video with us, but we decided not to. She's really cool and classy but we weren't exactly sure if she was ticklish enough. Also, the fact that she does so many other fetishes kind of unsweetened the deal. You know what I mean? We try to stay away from "do it for the money" kinds.

Now Chrissy! It didn't take FM long to wave cash in her face after we used her in our video Trio of Hysterics. They have the funds to hire anyone in the world (which is obvious when you look at their websites and probable sales volume). And don't get me wrong, thats a good thing. Nice to see them succeed. They were the first to do feet and tickling on the net. They pioneered it. They deserve success. But my point is, haha, they found and hired Crissy instantly once they followed the link to her personal website and after seeing her on our TOH page. Makes me think twice about putting links the the models personal sites anymore, haha. The big money will swipe them up quickly if they are as ticklish and cute as Chrissy. And then we end up NOT having "eclusive models" that we work like dogs to find.

But....you know what?... We tickled her first! Nanee nanee naa naa!

Just kiddin with everyone,

It's great to see you go after girls that are really ticklish enough and we'll always know you got Chrissy first. :)

Ya ever think of getting Sunny (Tammy S) first. She was/is a wrestling celeb and admitted having ticklish feet. Someone
mentioned she has her own nude website now.

Real Tickling is great at finding partially known celebs (Internet gals) which makes it even greater to watch those
gals get tickled. Just a suggestion. :)

Magic Touch was #1 with me for years. Real tickling has taken over that spot in 2001 in my book!

Peace,
DK

supertickler-thanks for the descriptive info on the dvd, i guess this is a must buy,

longbaugh-i guess i have to see the tech advancements for myself then, sounds pretty cool

darkKnight-yea, i would like to see tammy s get tickled too, she's one hot chick

Darkknight said:
Ya ever think of getting Sunny (Tammy S) first. She was/is a wrestling celeb and admitted having ticklish feet. Someone
mentioned she has her own nude website now.
Peace,
DK

Thanks DK, you've always been such a nice man. If anyone knows Tammy S's internet address, we'll take a peek at her? I must politely say that while she may meet the standards for a lot of you, she must also meet our standards to be in a video. And then there is always the chance she'll tell us to go fly a kite (one with a big hole in it). But hey, if we never look at her, we'll never know.
Sincerely,

Kathy,

Hey you guys at Real Tickling have always been cool people
and have mingled with us tickle fans, not as Seller to customer but as fellow ticklers. Always appreciated that.
AND I'm still madly in love with Priscella! ;)

ANYWAY,
here's the address to Tammy's website. www.wrestlingvixxxens.com.

You can't use Netscape, use IE.

I totally dig that she has to meet your guidelines and stuff, I just thought..what the hell? I thank you for even
considering my idea, even if she tells ya to drop dead. :)

Peace,
DK

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back