• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Friends in a New Town 8: Mallrats (F/M) (FF/M) (F/F) (FF/F)

the snarker

Author’s note: All characters are at least 18 years old.

The trio left the beauty parlour, Terry loudly clacking her newly bought purple flats. They were walking towards the food court. Mike and Emma were rather famished.

- Oops, I almost forgot!

She abruptly stopped into Mike while digging into her plastic bag.

- Here Mikey boy, I got something for ya.

- Terry, you shouldn’t have…

She thrusted a beautiful pair of ebony loafers into his hands.

- With these, you can just slip those pretty toesies out anytime easy peasy.

- Woah… Thanks Terry.

- There are gorgeous. You will look amazing in those. Said Emma.

Emboldened by her comment, Mike went to the nearest bench to try the shoes out. The inside of the shoe felt like marshmallows on his bare soles.

- There’s so comfortable. They fit perfectly too!

- I had ample time to size them up pretty boy.

They found a booth at the food court. It had three seats. Terry took the one with her back against the wall, while Mike and Emma sat opposite one another. All three shed their footwear.

Terry sat in a half lotus while the others put their feet on the opposite seats next to the other. Emma’s were crossed between Terry and Mike while his were next to Emma and the open aisle of the court. His left foot and most of his right were in plain view of all the customers. He was gently stroking them together, appreciating the newly found softness of his skin. They were all wolfing down fried chicken sandwiches and fries. Emma shoving fries in her mouth as if her life depended on it made the young man chuckle. He had never seen the usually delicate Emma in so wild a state, but he understood the need. The experience in the Fabric Softener gave him a desperate hunger. The hot pieces of chicken, bread and pickles were to him the most wonderful meal he ever had. Even though it was simple fast food.

- Ya know, seeing you two in that backroom quivering, it had some real effect on me.

Terry started to playfully rub Emma’s feet and Mike’s thigh with her right foot. She closed her eyes when her sole caressed the smooth top of Emma’s freshly pedicured feet.

- It is always a daunting experience to go through the Fabric Softener, but it’s also one I crave immensely. How did it make you feel Mike? Said Emma.

- I can’t really find the words to describe it. “Daunting” as you said, that’s a good word, but also- aahahha!

A young Black woman with short curly hair (dyed blond) had walked into his bare feet, stroking them with her thigh. The woman and her two friends turned towards him.

- Sorry. Looks like someone’s ticklish. Said the woman.

She had a wry smile and her troupe had a hearty laugh as they walked to a nearby table.

- That beauty pegged you for the lovable ticklish toy that you are. Said Terry.

She poked him in the ribs and sides a few times, making Mike squirm and chuckle. During the rest of the meal, the young man spotted the curly-haired woman and her friends peaking at his feet multiple times from their table.

The trio continued to pleasantly converse when the unnamed woman stood up with her empty tray and walked back to garbage bin. One of her arms was loose to her side, her fingers purposefully grazed the arch, and ball of Mike’s left foot.

- Hahahhaha!

- Sorry again, I’m a bit clumsy today it seems.

From afar, her friends were howling with laughter at the sight. The woman continued on her way.

- Well, well. Rather daring ain’t she? Said Terry.

- Yes. She picked a good spot too.

- Mikey, when it comes to your feet, every spot is a good spot.

- She is right. Said Emma.

- You don’t know her? Said Mike.

- I have seen her before. I think she works for one of the tech stores, but no, I don’t know who she is. Said Emma.

- How about we find out, she’s coming back Mikey. Make her stop so we can make conversation.

- Make her…

- Come on! Use your assets.

Mike understood. He took his feet away from the opposite bench and sat on his knees in such a way that they both were in the aisle crossed at the ankles. They were in plain view of the woman walking back from the bin. Mike’s smooth soles caught her eye instantly. The teen wriggled and stretched his foot. The woman stopped right on them.

- I’m sorry, it seems I just can’t stop running into you guys. She said

Her nails were gently stroking Mike’ sensitive heel and arch. The foot was wriggling and he was squirming, but he stayed in place. He was appreciating the ticklish touch. He was chuckling incessantly. The lady’s friends’ mouths were agape.

- I won’t be a problem when you stop being a stranger girlie. Said Terry.

- Oh. I’m Bianca.

- Bianca. That’s a beautiful name. I am Emma.

- Matches the girl. I’m Terry.

- Aha, I’m hihi, Mikahah.

- You’re Mike? Said Bianca.

- Yessssshihssi!

- Cool.

- Why don’t ya sit down with us?

- Oh, I wouldn’t want to impose.

- You can invite ya friends over Bianca. There’s enough space for all of us. Said Terry.

- Really? I don’t want to impose. You all agree to this.

- Sure we do. Said Emma.

- Yesss, haveahhha your frrienedsss come over! AHhahah.

- So nice of you all.

Bianca waved her friends to come over. At first they were perplexed, but when they saw Emma move over to Terry’s bench and Mike move over to let Bianca sat down (all the while keeping his sweet feet on her lap to tickle them), they were convinced.

The two young women took over Emma’s previous seat. The plump girl was laying on Terry’s lap, her right leg bended at the knee with her sole flat on the leather seat. Her left ankle rested on her right knee, showing of her flawlessly smooth sole to all.

- So girls, this is Terry, Emma, and this ticklish boy is Mike.

- Hi. The two said.

- So, this is Carrie and Candy.

Bianca indicated each girl from left to right to Mike and co. Carrie was petite, with black hair in a bob cut. She had square glasses with tin rims. Her skin was milky white with a precious little mole on the corner of her upper lip. She wore braces on her teeth, giving her a slight slur when she spoke. She was wearing a black t-shirt with skin-tight blue jeans and black ankle boots. Candy was tall, with long hair as black as her skin placed in a tight braid. She was wearing an all white ensemble of a halter-top, jeans, and strappy sandals. Finally, Bianca was about Terry’s height, wearing a white tank top, a small leather jacket, a black skirt and knee high dark boots.

- I think I have seen you before Bianca what do you do? Said Emma.

- I work at TekStop. I repair phones and computers.

- That’s where I saw you before, and you Carrie, don’t you work at the movie theatre?

- Yes. I do a bit of everything there. Box-office, concessions and I even work the projection booths.

The group merrily chitchatted, except for Mike who had trouble keeping up with the conversation. Bianca continuously poked and prodded his delicious soles and toes. The newly introduced trio were studying at the local community college in communication. Unlike her friends, Candy did not work at the mall but as an assistant in a tech firm. Terry spotted from the corner of her eye that Carrie seemed particularly invested in the lazy movements of Emma’s thick juicy foot. Candy for her part had a perfect bird’s eye view of Bianca’s nails gliding on the surface of Mike’s soles.

- YahaaHHAmmpph!

- Shush Mikey. Us girls are trying to have a conversation. What’s so funny about taking phone calls?

- Mmmmpph!

Bianca had dug particularly deeply into both of his soles and he could not contain himself to mere chuckles. Terry had covered his mouth as onlookers were searching for the noise.

- I don’t want to be too forward, but it seems like your friend Mike is very disinterested in our girl talk. He has been chuckling and giggling this whole time. Bianca said.

- Mmph?

- I think you’re being a bit unfair. Mike is a very nice boy. If you stopped tic-mmpph!

- Shush Emma! Bianca’s right. If Mike was really interested in our conversation he would fight through his unbearable ticklishness and participate. It seems to me that he doesn’t want to do that. Terry said.

Emma put her big hands on the one Terry had put on her mouth and tried to pry it away.

- I don’t know about ya girls, but me thinks these two are being a bit rowdy!

- Mmph? Said Mike.

- Are they now? Said Bianca.

- Yes. I think they should have to think about what they’ve done and let the adult speaks.

- Is that so?

- Yes, time for some punishment.

At those worlds, the college students perked.

- Candy, would ya be a doll and pass me my shopping bag to Bianca. Carrie, please take hold of Emma’s wrists.

Both did as the vixen asked. Carrie was now a mere inch away from Emma’s sole. The tip of her delicate nose breathing in the soft note of her toes. She parted her purple lips and almost licked it. She contained herself at the last second. Her eyes filled with shame.

- Thanks. In it, you have Mike’s sneakers and socks. I want you to remove the laces and tie both of my pretty’s wrists please.

Bianca let go of the teen’s feet and executed Terry’s task to perfection. Their hands were securely tied behind their backs with one lace and the other was used to tie their fingers together.

- Now, stuff a sock into their mouths.

- What?

- Ya heard me.

- Well, well.

At this point, the two offered no resistance. Mike now understood Terry’s incredible ploy. She had used him, or more importantly, his newly softened feet as bait for a cadre of gorgeous young women. To be more precise, his feet baited in Bianca and Candy, and Emma’s took hold of Carrie.

This was the perfect moment to execute such a strategy, mere hours after the most incredible pedicure. Bound with shoelaces, with a thick sock in their mouths, Terry had push them to the ground under the table. They were sitting on their buttocks, their knees on their chins. She was not done with them yet.

- Say Carrie, what kinda socks do you wear under these pretty boots.

- Hum... none.

- None? My, my… and you Bianca?

- Tube socks.

- Tube socks?

- Tube socks.

- Perfect, would ya mind if I borrowed them for a bit.

She nodded with a wry smile on her face. She unzipped her long leather boots to reveal black and purple pinstripe sock that stopped just short of her end of the boot. She lifted her legs so her socked sole covered Mike’s nose. The foot was damp and its vapor filled his nostrils. He was shaking. Carrie was nervously caressing Emma’s scalp as she was intently watching her friend roll the sock off her smooth leg. Candy was taking pleasure in seeing Mike squirming under the foot. Emma was melting under Carrie’s delicate touch. She reached with her bound hands for the girl’s boot. She took hold of the zipper and quietly opened it. The bob cut cutie felt her shoe get looser and her eyes fell into her gorgeous captive’s own.

She watched paralyzed and seduced as the gorgeous woman popped her warm bare feet out of her minuscule boots. She let Emma took hold of the right one while the left was tentatively rubbing the thick girl’s outer thigh. The diminutive woman enjoyed the delicate hands softly digging into her sole.

Bianca’s sock rolled off her bare foot. The arch was white as a sheet. The ball and heel had a light rose colour. She had been in her boots for quite some time. While she was taking off her other sock, Terry wrapped the damp fabric around Mike’s head. His own sock was locked into his mouth. The aroma of the sock was flowing right into his nose and cloying to every skin pore it touched. He moaned into the gag.

- Oh, he’s done for now. Look at his eyes, they’re rolling into his head. Kinky boy. He likes to lose control. Candy said.

- That he does. That he does. Terry said.

- We should roll him on his back. Bianca said.

- Then do it. I’m not stopping ya.

As Terry took the second sock over Emma’s lips, Bianca gently pushed Mike under the table carefully to no bump his head. The blonde held his feet in her lap, her bare legs wrapped around his own. His head rested in between Candy’s sandal clad feet. They were both starring directly at each other. She started to rub his cheek with the uncovered part of the top of her ebony foot.

- You like this don’t you little boy?

- Ymmf.

He nodded without reservation. He was enraptured by the situation. Three unknown women had been so easily lured into their game by Terry’s cunning and the seductive power of feet, tickling, submission and domination. All six of them were pawns of passion. Candy’s long feet freed themselves of their strappy prisons and the caramel colored soles were now all over Mike’s face just as a wave of electricity coursed through his spine.

- Mmmphhp! MmmfpppHHHH!mmfff.

Bianca was spider tickling his soles with her cracked nails. Mike felt an added weight on his abdomen. He deduced that Emma was laying on him. Her wide back was locking him to the floor.

Emma’s plump soles were crossed at the ankles between Terry and Carrie. The petite woman was shivering as she caressed the sides and instep of the perfectly tanned feet. Terry approached her newfound partner in bondage. Her lithe fingers grazed her throat before resting her palm under the square but delicate chin. Her lips were making contact with her earlobe as she whispered into her.

- What are ya waiting for? Don’t you want to dig deep?

- I… I...

The feline ringleader’s other hand slipped under Carrie’s black shirt. Her sharp nails tracing her spine. The forefinger of the hand on her chin was lightly tickling the precious mole next to her purple lips. Carrie gasped.

- I… I don’t… I ca..mmpph…Mmmph!

Terry’s hand covered her thin lips fully as she traced the ribcage to end under her small perky left breast, stopping her fingers just as she was about to caress it before going back down the ribs. Carrie looked to her two friends for help but they were both lost in their lusts.

Candy had eyes only for Mike’s incessantly smothered face moaning and laughing under her strong feet. Bianca’s face was right into his soles. She was admiring every movement and wrinkles of his sensitive feet as she tickled the tops and tip of his toes. Carrie looked around the food court for anybody who could help them, but they were in a somewhat isolated corner of the court and they were very few people present.

- Why aren’t ya doing anything Carrie baby?

The hand-gagged girl closed her eyes quaking under Terry’s touch and the warmth of her breath tickling her ear.

- MmmpppHH!

Her eyes opened wide. She felt large and soft feet caressing her thighs. Carrie had stopped playing with her soles and she was demanding some attention.

- Why so shy Carrie? I’ve seen how you looked at Emma’s tender foot. I’ve seen you admire it. She’s offering both of them to you now. Nobody’s actually holding you down. Your hands aren’t bound. The only thing I’m holding are your desirable lips and that shining smile. What’s the harm in… giving yourself to pleasure?

As she finished her sentence, the tip of Terry’s ever-hungry tongue just ever so slightly lickled Carrie’s ear. She was whimpering under the vixen’s palm. Beads of sweat were forming on her forehead.

- You aren’t the kind of gal that loses control is that it? Always measured, studious and on top of everything, eh? But I saw how you looked at my dear Emma. She’s seen how you look at her too. She thinks you’re cute. I think you’re cute. She wants you to play with her. I want to play with you. Is the problem that your friends don’t know that you like girls? Is that it?

Carrie’s hand gripped Terry’s thigh.

- Mmmmpph. Mmmff.

- Struck a nerve. I’m gonna guess that nobody knows it. Except for you of course. You know. I bet that you love pretty girl feet like I do to. You’ve watched them haven’t ya. Your head on the desk in class, watching a gorgeous sole stretching outta flip-flop. Imagining what they looked like under their flats while they walk away from the cashier to the concession stand while you work in the theatre. Where you ever caught? Is that it? Did mommy ever wonder why you kept a particularly revealing picture of a barefoot actress? Did the shame made you keep it all inside? Or should I say, try to keep it all inside. The moment you sat next to us, I sized you up for the dish that you are. You don’t want to be seen, is that it?

Carrie willed herself to shake her head.

- What if you weren’t seen? Would you cave into your desire?

Carrie nodded, tears welling up. Terry removed her hands from her mouth and under her shirt. She carefully held her by the shoulders, then gently pushed her under the table. As Carrie was only 5ft tall, she was out of sight. Her lower face was cupped in Emma’s big buttery feet. Her lips were stuck right were the arch the heel met. The round toes made the girl’s glasses fall to the ground. She was blind as a bat. Terry quickly took off her yellow hoodie and covered Carrie’s head and upper body with it. She was now isolated under the fabric, mouth gagged by Emma’s silky soles. Her nose digging deep into the arch. She breathe the scent.

- MMMMMpPpPPFFFpPPPHHHHHHh!MMMhHHpPPPHH!

She was overcome with ecstasy. Terry repositioned herself. She was holding the top of the petite woman’s head between her thighs. Her lean bare feet rubbing Carrie’s knees and thighs. Carrie put her small hands into the hoodie and caressed the top of Emma’s feet. She affectionately rubbed and pulled on each toes. Emma moaned from the gesture, writhing on Mike’s shaking abdomen. Carrie was amorously exploring the surface of the sole with her nose, taking the scent on every part of it.

Terry Carmichael was particularly proud of herself on this day. The view of these two powerful ebony beauties enslaved by their domination of her favourite ticklish boy toy brought her quite a lot of joy. Mike’s soft quivering feet under Bianca’s spider tickles made her mouth water. The best moment came when the blond bombshell took a guilty love bite out of his big toe.

Candy was giggling continuously seeing the teen under her feet, rubbing his cheeks, neck and gagged mouth all over. She took a particular delight in pinching his ears and nose. However, her proudest moment came with the blossoming of the tiny Carrie. The manifestation of a pretty little thing. Everything about her looked fragile and gave the impression that she would shatter in a million pieces if she fell to the ground. Terry was patting herself on the back for shattering the girl’s mind. For finally opening her to their foot filled ways. It was tragic to see someone so tightly wound, but she freed her body and soul to guilt free pleasure.

The moment she saw Bianca walked into Mike’s feet, this plan to submit them to foot ecstasy formed in her mind. Every peak of the girls on Mike’s soles was a bullet being loaded in the barrel of a gun. Each step in getting Bianca to stop to tickle him, to bring her friends over and to start their games was a bullet fired. She saw herself in Bianca and Candy. They were wicked and craved control. She saw Mike and Emma in Carrie. Craving to be controlled, but still wanting the taste of a bound body. The vixen knew the truth though, that all of them were slaves to passion. For what would she be without her loves giving themselves to her?

The queen of an empty kingdom.

Her ears were filled with the unmistakable muffled laughter of her sweet Emma. Carrie was now tickling the tops of her bronzed feet.

“It’s good to be the queen”.

The End.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back