• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New girl: Erin and her big bouncing boobs!

skelyrata

3rd Level Red Feather
On January 7th, 2007, Skelyrata's first clip was posted on clips4sale.
We wrapped the year with 20 girls tied and tickled... all of them topless or naked.

This week marks our first anniversary on the air.

And what better way to mark a new year than with a new girl that stand sout from the crowd in a very fun to watch video.

erinfull.gif

This is Erin, and she has big tits, and they are real, so real that they bounce and jump up and down and to the sides when she is tickled! So you can imagin how fun making this video was, and how fun this video will be to watch! She starts with a bikini, but I take it off quick, because I couldn't wait to get my hands on those babies! With Erin I discovered a new ticklish spot, below and behind the breast, yeah, those zones that are always covered by the breasts themself and never exposed to the real world, move the boob to once side and tickle there and Erin goes insane laughing! Of course, the usual bases are tickled, armpits, belly, sides and abs, also I exploit her between the legs, and find another ticklish spot in her butt! The second half of this video takes place in the abdminal chair where she has to workout or tickle torture. And she gives up quickly, so the tickle torture starts quick! Tickle everywhere! She is more ticklish in this position in her stomach, sides and armpits! But I go again for her breasts and behind and she goes hysterical! She goes insane when I tickle her knee caps! To wrap this fun video, I spray her body with cold water and submit her to the chills of the ice cubes! All this and more in this fantastic hour, in this brand new year!

<p><a href="http://girlstiedandtickled.com/inside/freeclips/erinfullteaser.wmv">
Free Preview</a></p>

You can buy this video at Girls tied and tickled.
<p>

What???????????

Are you here to see ticklish women or not? There is nothing wrong with that model. How about posting a pic of you, and let us judge you. How about that?

"Joe"

I can't see any of the free previews. A shame, because from the gifs they look wonderful. :(

That girl is pretty hot. I would like to see her tickled without the panties on and tickled by another girl.

My God, there's no pleasing some of you guys :sowrong: why bother to comment if thats all you had to say about the clip, how rude!! :angel:

She's got to lose about 15 lbs.

I liked Erin, I thought she was naturally beautiful and so where her reactions, I can also say that this 'area' you've mentioned is a winner for me too, glad you've pointed it out and also when nibbled there, that will definately get you a reaction :bouncybou

Thank you :)

With Erin I discovered a new ticklish spot, below and behind the breast

Nice clip. I thought it was funny the way the tilting chair flips up each time you get her. :tickle: :manicd:

Jesus Christ! Relax! Last I heard this was a "forum", you know and exchange of ideas?! You really need to be more tolerant of when the opinions of others do not run concurrent with your own. I just never dated a girl with stretch marks. And Dynamo Joe, why do you want another man to post a picture of himself???!!

Things seem to be getting a little out of hand here, so let's see if I can get us back on track. Thanks for the great clip, skelyrata. I'm not much of a breast fan, but I must admit that you and Ms. Erin have me re-examining my perspective. :D
Great clip and a great girl (in my opinion anyway); Keep'em coming man!

Also, that workout chair idea is genius if you ask me. I mean it makes for such an amusing little game and in the end everyone wins: you get to tickle and tease while her lungs and abs a good workout. Ha ha ha, kudos again man!

Last edited:
Jesus Christ! Relax! Last I heard this was a "forum", you know and exchange of ideas?! You really need to be more tolerant of when the opinions of others do not run concurrent with your own. I just never dated a girl with stretch marks. And Dynamo Joe, why do you want another man to post a picture of himself???!!

When the opinions are stated in an intelligent manner, they're good. When some jamoke comes along and says "She needs to lose 15 pounds," it's kind of stupid.

I think Dynamo wants you to post your picture to prove a point that you're probably fat and balding or something so you've got no room to say that girl needs to lose weight.

At any rate, I hope you have fun dating those Aushwitz escapees. I don't think they have stretch marks.

Thank you Ticklishgiggle

That was the point I tried to make. Although, I'm sure that doctorharris is not that obtuse.

"Joe"

This is just too funny. I laugh my ass of when people fight over the goofyest shit. So what shes got some pudge that means theres more to tickle, am I right.

Agreed

This is just too funny. I laugh my ass of when people fight over the goofyest shit. So what shes got some pudge that means theres more to tickle, am I right.
i agree with you dude!! That soft belly diserves to be tickled, strech marks and all. Very beautiful girl. When that belly jiggles ohh my thats hooottt!! I Like a girl with a little extra, thats not bad at all, i find it attractive. Erin is hot. Thats what I got to say.

When the opinions are stated in an intelligent manner, they're good. When some jamoke comes along and says "She needs to lose 15 pounds," it's kind of stupid.

I think Dynamo wants you to post your picture to prove a point that you're probably fat and balding or something so you've got no room to say that girl needs to lose weight.

At any rate, I hope you have fun dating those Aushwitz escapees. I don't think they have stretch marks.

Outstanding use of the word "jamoke".

It is a forum where people can exchange ideas. You weren't banned or otherwise prevented from expressing your opinion. However, the other posters here have just as much right to express their ideas about your postings. They did and just like you they were critical. They were as tolerant of your opinion as you were of that girls appearance. So I don't see anything unforumlike (to coin a word) occurring here. The only thing that seems to be an unrealistic expectation of a forum is the expectation that you can criticize but that nobody is allowed to criticize you.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back