• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Girl I'm dating is only ticklish on her feet

renzo340

Hi all,

I'm asking around because I'm curious, the new girl I'm seeing is not ticklish at all anywhere but her feet. She said that her brothers tortured her as a kid and she is now desensitized but is still very ticklish on her feet. I tickled her feet the other night and she had crazy screaming reactions. Is this normal? Or do you think there is a chance she's faking it because she knows it turns me on. Her feet are like the most beautiful feet I've ever seen but I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered this.

Thanks all!

So I'm a massage therapist, and I have a few clients who are only ticklish on their feet, and it's usually a pretty strong reaction. It's more common than you'd think.

Through the years I have known several women who were only ticklish in limited areas. I've known some only ticklish on their feet, some who were tickling anywhere except their feet, and I even knew one who was very ticklish on her feet, but ONLY if she was trapped/couldn't get away. If you just tickled her feet sitting on the couch, no reaction. If you put her feet in an arm lock, super ticklish.

The feet have the most nerve endings in the body, so that explains why they're so ticklish

I'd say uncommon but normal. I've seen it a few times.

i see no problem here :)

I dated an older woman when I was in college who was the same way. Her feet were absolutely beautiful and she just let her laughter go when tickled. A few years after we dated I even enjoyed a same-time-next-year date or two with her and some of the most memorable tickles came then. I miss her to this day but am happy she found love later in life with a man closer to her in age. I hope he appreciates those ticklish feet as much as I did.

Yeah, as someone else said, not common, but it is a thing. It can be true for other areas too. The last girlfriend I had was only ticklish on her back and butt, for the most part.

Hi all,

I'm asking around because I'm curious, the new girl I'm seeing is not ticklish at all anywhere but her feet. She said that her brothers tortured her as a kid and she is now desensitized but is still very ticklish on her feet. I tickled her feet the other night and she had crazy screaming reactions. Is this normal? Or do you think there is a chance she's faking it because she knows it turns me on. Her feet are like the most beautiful feet I've ever seen but I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered this.

Thanks all!
I’d consider you exceptionally lucky!!! LOVE women who are ticklish only on their feet!

I'm sure those are also very ticklish, especially when electronics are involved, but I sadly can't verify anything from personal experience because I've never gotten that far
You know what? My apologies. I mistakenly believed that the private areas, specifically for women, contained more nerve endings than the soles of the feet, but after a quick search that is not true.

One believed reason for that is due to childbirth. I assume if what I believed was the case, childbirth would be 100x worse. So yeah, soles of the feet for the win I guess.

You know what? My apologies. I mistakenly believed that the private areas, specifically for women, contained more nerve endings than the soles of the feet, but after a quick search that is not true.
Despite not having the most nerve-endings, they're still the most arousing areas

Not uncommon for someone to be extremely ticklish in one area and hardly ticklish at all anywhere else. Since she knows you like it, perhaps she is emphasizing her ticklishness a bit more, but that is a good sign that she likes you. And finally, you may be one of those lucky souls who has connected with a woman who is highly ticklish in the place you most love to tickle and perhaps she enjoys being tickled there by you.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back