• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Girl

Sherm

TMF Novice
This doesn't often happen.

About a month ago my favorite watering hole hired a new young lady to tend the bar on the early shift weekends.

We hit it off pretty good fairly quickly, (mostly because I am a regular and she knows enough to be nice to regulars), and have joked around a bit. I call her slim, (Bogie and Bacall, to have and have not), because she is rather slim.

Anyway, today I was playing Keno and won $100. I always pay forward a bit so she got 10%. When it was time for me to leave she wanted to give me a hug for the tip and while my right arm was around her with my hand and fingers at her ribs I said; "Slim is really the right name for you", and started to wiggle my fingers in her ribs.

My arm around her made it harder for her to jerk away and she started to giggle while trying to get away. When she did manage to get away from my fingers she stood a bit away stamping her foot and still giggling.

A friend who was sitting there laughed and asked what was her problem. She coughed a couple of times and said he almost made me inhale a peanut. He said she must be ticklish, and she said she was.

When she came back near I went after her again a couple of times and then teased her with some quick moves like I was going to tickle her again. She kept jumping away and giggling and never objected.

It wasn't much, but it was the first decent tickle I've been able to get in month's.

Very nice. I never seem to have the courage when something like that happens.

All tickling is good

Especially sneaking one in when you have her where you want her.

P.S. to WishToBeTickled

WishToBeTickled, I wish to tickle your :wub: sexy midriff.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back