• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Godzilla Trailer

ticklishfan

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Godzilla

The latest Godzilla trailer came out yesterday, and it looks amazing!! This is definitely going to be a very dark and grounded movie. I think I'm looking more forward to this than even X-Men or Captain America!! I'll put the trailer for the first one underneath the latest one in case any of you haven't seen it yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIu8...kB3pEHHoo6_v4O_7P4w0V7&feature=c4-overview-vl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjKO...kB3pEHHoo6_v4O_7P4w0V7&feature=c4-overview-vl

godzillaposter2014.jpg

Last edited:
I thought I saw another monster that was flying towards the end of the trailer. The original Godzilla movies had a Pterodactyl like creature named Rodan. Does anyone know if there are more monsters in this movie?

This looks pretty good and a lot better than the previous version that came out in 98

FeatherEndeavor said:
I thought I saw another monster that was flying towards the end of the trailer. The original Godzilla movies had a Pterodactyl like creature named Rodan. Does anyone know if there are more monsters in this movie?

Yes their is, but it's not Rodan. The only Toho monster in this movie will be Godzilla. The other monster you saw was called Muto, an insect type monster. I've seen the designs and toys of it, pretty unique look.

As a kid I recall the late 70's early 80's cartoon with that annoying little bastard godzuki, he wasn't as bad as scrappy doo or snarf though :)

i really hope it doesn't hollywood suck

The '98 American GODZILLA disappointed in so many ways, but chiefly because the design and behavior of the monster was so radically different from the Toho series. I could not understand why the makers jettisoned so much that was distinctive about the Big G.
To judge from the trailer and poster, at least this new US Godzilla looks, well, right.
God knows that the Toho series has had its highs and lows over 60 years. (I suppose the latter include Godzilla bickering with Rodan and Mothra in the 1964 GHIDORAH and flying via atomic breath in SMOG MONSTER in the early '70s.) But, when the films have been good (the '54 original, the first meeting with Mothra in '64, BIOLLANTE in '89, and Kaneko's powerful entry in 2001), they defy all the jokes about men in monster suits, Tokyo being laid to ruin yet again, and bad dubbing--the last of which can't be blamed on the Japanese anyway.
I suppose I'm old fashioned. (OK, I know I am.) But, sometimes, too much CGI is decidedly a bad thing. I'm glad that, in Japan, at least, they haven't completely abandoned the techniques of the original SFX master Tsuburaya. I hope that's true in this new US version, too.

Yes, I've seen the preview at the theater when I went to see a movie lately. It looks very good and I am looking forward to seeing it!

Another new poster just came out for it, as badass as the rest of them. Btw guys I wouldn't worry to much, Godzilla looks really good.

GZLA_IMAXart_DOM_Blog_1000x1460-610x890.jpg

Good f'n stuff! Very,very much looking forward to seeing this film. Haven't been to the movies since......''Chernobyl Diaries'' and that was an epic let down. Hell yeah I'm psyched for this, hopefully it won't be a disappointment like the last Godzilla.

I wouldn't even call that 98 "Godzilla" Godzilla. In Godzilla Final Wars in 2004, Godzilla actually faced off against it. Japan dubbed it Zilla, it got killed in one attack by Godzilla, lol.

I heard Godzilla is CGI in the movie. If there's no rubber suit then the film gets the boot.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back