• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New guy, in Florida

universalenigma

Hey all;

I'm Drew, 20/m/FL, reletively new here. Just wondered if there are any girls that might be lurking around trying to find someone who isn't a creep. :)

I'm both a lee and ler, and trying to find someone with (obviously) the same interest, but also the opportunity to have a decent conversation(s). E-mail, IM, whatever. Meeting up isn't out of the question - providing, of course, that you're reletively sane. I'm a keyboardist, an IT guy, and work for Universal Orlando.

Both my Yahoo and AIM screen names are UniversalEnigma7, my e-mail is [email protected].

Hope to talk to ya soon!

-Drew

hi drew!

uhhh. yeah. hi! that's all i wanted to say. :) hope you're doing well and that real life isn't kicking you in the butt like it's doing to me...laters.

:)

Stig!!

Yeah, life is kicking you in the butt. But you're dealing with it, and dealing well, from what I can tell. Anyway, thanks for the reply, and thanks for saying hi (twice). :)

ttys!

-Drew

HI,Welcome to TMF Drew :D I'd be interested in chatting with you,I'm quite a bit older than you and feel free to PM me if age doesn;t matter to you

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back