• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Hampshire gathering

lmao i totally missed mr miguus post it never told me in my email inbox... you and that damn shadow fax lol. you know with shadow fox i at least have that online play power of my wonderful tickle tail :p but shadow fax, what the heck can i do, my evil dial up tone of death :p lmao i still crack up when i think of it. just remember mr miguu if your ever flat lining ill be sure to be there with two sonicares

... CLEAR!!!... :p

Yes Simone, we do have super-sonic hearing. If fact it's finely tuned to pick up even the faintest sound of delicious laughter coming from tickled, lovely and gracious 'lees such as yourself. Glad to hear you had a good time. And I'm shy also so I know where you're coming from. :triangle:

What A Wonderful Gathering!

Woohoo!

What a great time! I can't think of a better way of spending my birthday! Being with friends, hanging out, ticking and being tickled! It couldn't have been better!

Thank you Classy and Mr. Classy for such incredible hospitality. I know I must have gained ten pounds while I was there! Driving me from and to the airport was way beyond the call of duty. The breakfast casserole rocks! Thanks for the birthday cake! Thanks for everything!

Classy, you are an evil tickler, and I admire that! Thank God for safewords or they would have had to taking me out of there on a stretcher! My tummy is still sore from the involuntary scrunches I was doing while you were getting me! I'm glad I got to pay you back a little at the end! ;)

Sultrybrunette, there never seems to be enough time to tickle you the way you deserve to be tickled! I'm so glad you make it, and glad you got to get me back on my birthday! Next time we need to go one on one so you can torture me that way I know you want to! ;)

BratGirl365, who has the tickly little tummy? You do! Tickle, tickle, tickle! LOL All that baby talk was so much fun! I have been thinking about that all day and laughing to myself! Next time Brat, I really want to see how much you can dish out! Somehow I think you can! lol And believe me, that the next time I see you, you will be tickled crazy! ;)

LeeAllure, Sultrybrunette, BratGirl365, you three together was just too wild! Thank God it was only for five minutes with all three on me! BratGirl was so nice to share me with all of you! I'm very glad I didn't have all three of you for the full 15 minutes, It would have been unbearable! (maybe next time! hehehehe)

Sadira, Ticklingfeet4fu, of course it was great to see you two again! Both of you are the greatest! If it wasn't for you two, I would have never met all of these great people. Once again I missed the boat in not tickling Sadira silly or having her get me good! Well, October isn't that far away!

Captain and Minx, Captain! I hope you didn't tickle Minx to death on your way back! And Captain, thanks for saving the house when I left the toaster oven on! heh That was so great of you two to take that long bus ride and Minx, you are just a tickle maniac! You were either being tickled or tickling all the time, which is great! ** SEALSOUND** hehehehehehe. After talking to you on-line for all of these years, it was so great to finally meet you.

Ticklesarus, you are just plain crazy and one hell of a great guy! It was great to finally meet you in person! Any gathering would be greatly improved with you attending.

MrMiguu, oh my god! You and I were so much on the same wavelength! Tickling BratGirl with you was the best! That babytalk is such an effective weapon, especially on her! Watching her writhe under your fingers was a joy to behold. Not only that, you are one hell of a great guy! I'm glad you wrote down all of those great ideas, they will make that next gathering even better!

PokeyinMich and Mrs. Pokey, It was so great seeing you again and meeting Mrs. Pokey for the first time. So glad both of you had a great time! Sultry and Brat couldn't stop talking about what a great time they had riding on your bike! I hope to see both of you in October!

ScottTickle888, you are so lucky to have LeeAllure's fingers on you! How can you stand it? She so evil! lol hehehehe

ShadowFox and Simone, Great to meet you Shadowfox! You are damn lucky to get to tickle and be tickled by Simone. She's too damn pretty! LeeAllure and I were talking about Simone and how she just looks like she should be tickled all of the time! I had a very hard time keeping my hands to myself!

Golas1964, damn! How did you wind up getting so much tickling in? Everytime I turned around you had a foot in your lap either massaging or tickling! Way to go! Great meeting you!

thebordmanv, dude! Step away from the computer! Some of that stuff was just plain nasty! lol. You had a lot of great stories and sounds like you had a lot of great tickling too! Thanks for the gift you gave me! Those cuffs will come in handy.

Unit5610, sorry you couldn't stay long, but I'm very glad I met you. I hope next time you can hang around longer.

I'm exhausted because I've been so busy since Saturday,
but I had a great time with you all that day. Much
appreciation to Mr. & Mrs. Classy for hosting so well!

I completely enjoyed meeting all my old friends, meeting
new ones, and tickling my little fingertips off ;)

It's been a long time since there was New England tickling
event (late 1990's, in RI, IIRC) and having a space like that,
which holds lots of folks, with a yard large enough to
accomodate all the campers worked out excellently. I wish
I'd had more time to stay.

Happy Birthday again to Mark - It was a pleasure to meet you!

Lee

well, even though im not even remotely home yet, i'd like to take this opritunity to thank everyone involved for a wonderful weekend... it was a real blast... and not the normal kind where lots of things explode in firey doom and such, but the "Oh my ___, this is the single best time i've ever had with a bunch of people i don't know (and a few i did)" kind.... you know the kind i mean, right? even when it didnt seem like i was enjoying myself (and there were quite a few times that this happened... i get shy and quiet around people i dont know til i think they like me... and it doesnt really help me get noticed... you know? how often do you hear "Did you see that quiet kid at the gathering? you know the one who didnt say much or have anything meaningful to contribute... who was almost part of the furnature? wasnt he great?" (I'm going to break my "no double parenthesis" rule to note the sarcasm in that statement)) now, where was i?.... oh right... and thats how i saved christmas! oh wait... no it wasnt... thats a story for another time. now that the nonsense is out of the way.. (but trust me, I have a lot more where that came from) i would like to thank everyone who i met there for being nice to me and for showing me a great time (and i needed to see one... i wouldn't have known one if it bit me in the meathook... speaking of which, the next person i hear say meathook in reference to my hands is gonna get it... and how... hey wait, didnt i say no more nonsensical tangents?) you guys are wonderful, and i look forward to seeing you all in some capacity (online or otherwise) in the near future)

sayonara suckers... oops.... i mean uh.... it was great meeting everyone,

Kris (aka Cap and so an)

TikleBelly said:
Woohoo!

What a great time! I can't think of a better way of spending my birthday! Being with friends, hanging out, ticking and being tickled! It couldn't have been better!

Thank you Classy and Mr. Classy for such incredible hospitality. I know I must have gained ten pounds while I was there! Driving me from and to the airport was way beyond the call of duty. The breakfast casserole rocks! Thanks for the birthday cake! Thanks for everything!

Classy, you are an evil tickler, and I admire that! Thank God for safewords or they would have had to taking me out of there on a stretcher! My tummy is still sore from the involuntary scrunches I was doing while you were getting me! I'm glad I got to pay you back a little at the end! ;)

Sultrybrunette, there never seems to be enough time to tickle you the way you deserve to be tickled! I'm so glad you make it, and glad you got to get me back on my birthday! Next time we need to go one on one so you can torture me that way I know you want to! ;)

BratGirl365, who has the tickly little tummy? You do! Tickle, tickle, tickle! LOL All that baby talk was so much fun! I have been thinking about that all day and laughing to myself! Next time Brat, I really want to see how much you can dish out! Somehow I think you can! lol And believe me, that the next time I see you, you will be tickled crazy! ;)

LeeAllure, Sultrybrunette, BratGirl365, you three together was just too wild! Thank God it was only for five minutes with all three on me! BratGirl was so nice to share me with all of you! I'm very glad I didn't have all three of you for the full 15 minutes, It would have been unbearable! (maybe next time! hehehehe)

Sadira, Ticklingfeet4fu, of course it was great to see you two again! Both of you are the greatest! If it wasn't for you two, I would have never met all of these great people. Once again I missed the boat in not tickling Sadira silly or having her get me good! Well, October isn't that far away!

Captain and Minx, Captain! I hope you didn't tickle Minx to death on your way back! And Captain, thanks for saving the house when I left the toaster oven on! heh That was so great of you two to take that long bus ride and Minx, you are just a tickle maniac! You were either being tickled or tickling all the time, which is great! ** SEALSOUND** hehehehehehe. After talking to you on-line for all of these years, it was so great to finally meet you.

Ticklesarus, you are just plain crazy and one hell of a great guy! It was great to finally meet you in person! Any gathering would be greatly improved with you attending.

MrMiguu, oh my god! You and I were so much on the same wavelength! Tickling BratGirl with you was the best! That babytalk is such an effective weapon, especially on her! Watching her writhe under your fingers was a joy to behold. Not only that, you are one hell of a great guy! I'm glad you wrote down all of those great ideas, they will make that next gathering even better!

PokeyinMich and Mrs. Pokey, It was so great seeing you again and meeting Mrs. Pokey for the first time. So glad both of you had a great time! Sultry and Brat couldn't stop talking about what a great time they had riding on your bike! I hope to see both of you in October!

ScottTickle888, you are so lucky to have LeeAllure's fingers on you! How can you stand it? She so evil! lol hehehehe

ShadowFox and Simone, Great to meet you Shadowfox! You are damn lucky to get to tickle and be tickled by Simone. She's too damn pretty! LeeAllure and I were talking about Simone and how she just looks like she should be tickled all of the time! I had a very hard time keeping my hands to myself!

Golas1964, damn! How did you wind up getting so much tickling in? Everytime I turned around you had a foot in your lap either massaging or tickling! Way to go! Great meeting you!

thebordmanv, dude! Step away from the computer! Some of that stuff was just plain nasty! lol. You had a lot of great stories and sounds like you had a lot of great tickling too! Thanks for the gift you gave me! Those cuffs will come in handy.

Unit5610, sorry you couldn't stay long, but I'm very glad I met you. I hope next time you can hang around longer.
TikleBelly:We are not the greatest. We do try hard for this community though.:) In fact, I will let you know that Mrs. and Mr. Classy are the greatest. That is one of the best parties I have ever been to. A super blend of people made for a VERY SPECIAL WEEKEND!!! Sadira and I have our work cut out for us to try and even come close to having a good a party as this was.

Captain: You are a really good guy. I wish you would have more confidence in yourself.

Simone: I really hope Sadira and I see you and ShadowFox again.

To everyone else: I was honored to meet all of you. I wish we could have spent more time with each other. But life does call. But I will definately NEVER forget you guys. Thank you for a great time.

wow you guys are too sweet ya know, lol i showed simone the thread and i know she was blushing hard from all the comments you all have been leaving. Thanks guys for being such gentelman who knows mark maybe next time :p im hoping to plot something with Lee lol :devil2:

as for ticklingfeet4fu im sure you and Sadria will see us again :) i actually hope i see everyone again weither it be at a gathering or just to hang out. You all were awesome.

Everyone stay safe, stay happy, and for most of the people there stay ticklish :p i know i didnt go through with some of my threats like with sultry lol never did get my chance to show you what i was made of lol. But i did finally tickle that evil lil minx haha not as much as mr miguu did as i see lol.

Ill be sure to give Simone lots of tickles this weekend when i see her, just for you all :p

New Hampshire Gathering Woohooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hey Everybody,

Wowwwwwwwwwwww what a blast. Where to begin. First and foremost Thank you so much to Classy and Mr Classy for being the best possible hosts , you are both awesome what hospitability. It was such a great first experience sure the trip there on bus was long but was all worth it to meet such a wonderful group of loving people great friends i had chatted with online for so many years got to finally meet in person and MOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TICKLE SILLY. NIAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ZABRAT GOT YOU GUYS NANA NANANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I Look forward to going again next year but heheeh this time we are going to rent a car.

Hey Mark (ticklebelly) coochie coochie lees gona get you LOL. You are a sweetheart fun to play and talk with great to finally meet you and tease you in french giggling. Je vais the chatouiller sans arrêter Means im gona tickle you without stopping BOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

ticklesaurus great to finally meet you talk with you and play with you your an awesome guy could not ask for a better friend boy when you got my neck eheheheheeh almost sunk into the couch lol love your awesome don't ever change.

Captain i thank you sooo much for making this trip possible travelling with me and making sure i got back home safely. Your an awesome friend and MOUAHAHHHAH fun to tickle and drive nuts LOL i Enjoyed the times we spent together and the walks we went on.

Simone and Shadowfox or should i say fax HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You two were awesome Simone your a doll great to finally meet you and im deeply touched that you loved my laughter glad i could make you laugh and have a great time and oh thank you for helping me get Dave back MOUAHAHAHAHAH That was a blast and Shadow im so glad we got to meet after chatting all these years and wanting to meet so bad we finally got to play and boy those fingers wowwwwwwwwwwww you got that seal sound out of me several times lol you 2 are number one in my book and loved how you 2 played in liiving room loved your giggles Simone and next time maybe we will have a tickling fight lol get you on that table MOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH don't worry ill let you get me back.

Laura (sultry) im glad we finally got to meet in person got to give you lots of hugs there will be tickles to come my friend oh yesssssssssss you just wait till these minxie fingers get you BOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ill run like hell afterwards HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH EHEHEEHEHEHEHEHE. Loved our chats at night your the best very sweet lady great friend love you lots.

Classy boy oh boy those nails had such a good time you and Joe are the best im glad i was able to make it and finally got to meet you your the sweetest hosts and most hospitable could not ask for more. You made us all feel at home and made me do seal sound 12 times and more LOL. I am glad i travelled the 28 hrs to finally meet you and all the others. Your really good friends look forward to coming and visit again next year. I tell you your one awesome ler there is no way i could escape you even if i tried LOL

MISTER MIGUUUUUUUUUU what can i say boy oh boy we had a blast you are suuuuuuuuuch a great friend was an honor to meet you and play with you for hours on end i enjoyed it all. Those nails of yours yikessssssss and that minx tool boy oh boy that's a seller for sure LOL. All in all i thank you so much your a great friend and we shall meet again my friend. My minxie fingers will get those toes once again MOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH i loved all our play and chats we had. Your awesome. Oh and those eyes you came out with LOL And that baby talk omggggg that had me hysterical.

BRATTTTTGIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM So glad we got to meet gots to give you lots of hugs and tickles eheheheheheeheh there are more to come girlie NIAHAHAHAH you just wait can't hide from me always ill findd youuuuuuuuu eheheheheheheheheehehehh. Your the best loved our chats at night and our playtime and boy when you would tease me lol if you had started chasing me when you said hi my lil minxie wiggling your fingers omg i would have squealed all the way LOL. Was great teasing and tickling you and hanging with you. Maybe next year ill give you a hand getting miguu LOL vice versa he said hed get me on table for lee to get me and help her once she was done then do the same with you gullllllllllllp you 2 have good nails yikes ehehehehe.

Scott 888 was great meeting you your cool in my book and boy oh boy that friend of yours lee is one awesome ler. You were a really good sport when we had a session i enjoyed that and am greatful for that. Boy i was laughing as much as you were while i was tickling youe hehehhehehehehehehee. I had fun thank you.

Unitttttttttttttttttttt was great to finally get the chance to meet you hug you in person your a great friends although you could not stay long i enjoyed the time we got to spend together. We surely will see each other again someday.

LEE gullllllllllllp is all i have to say HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEE your a great friend was awesome to get to meet you boy if you had gotten your hands on me i would have been squealing for mercy LOL when you came on table sat behind me when they took group picture i nearly jumped off i was like oh godddddddd heheeheheheheehhehhh and when you teased me about having your fingers under my feet i could not stop giggling lol. Mr miguu says hes gona get me on table for you at next gathering IM TOAST lol hugs tight your awesome kisses glad i got to meet you.

POKEYYYYYYYYYYYYY (Jim & Debbie) was such an honor to finally meet you. I really enjoyed our chats and hugssssssssssss and boy jim those fingers sure can tickle lol Debbie i behaved this time but you might be in trouble next time we meet eheheheheh giggling like minxie would your one special lady Debbie i really enjoyed our talks and if i am ever in Michigan i will surely come and visit you both. Jim you are such a gentleman your a great friend always and forever. Was great to have met you and make such wonderful friends.

Ticklefeetfor U (George George George) and Sadiraaaaaaaa was so glad to have met you. You are both awesome people George love your sense of humor, and omgggggg when you would tease me and use that electric toothbrush on me made me go crazy lol when you held my feet for Kris G (Golas) to use the duster between my toes the teasing made me all the more giggly lol I loved our chats we had together about many things. Amy your a sweetheart was an honor to meet you and get to play with you your a great sport and so so sooooo tickly MOUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH and boy those fingers and nails of yours sure can tickle eheheheheehehehhehe i had a blast with the both of you your number one in my book. If i ever decide to take massage therapy course ill pc you Amy. Do you have yahoo if so if you would like to add me vice versa send me email here.

Jeff (BoardmanV) Ca va bien. Did you have good trip back home i hope you did i enjoyed all the time we had to spend together and the nice long chat we had on Sunday night. And those clips boy what a riot HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHa Thank you for being such a good friend, and you give awesome massages. ActuallyChris G, Jeff (boardman) Mr miguu you all give awesome foot massages. thank you all, i really enjoyed.

Chris G ( Golas) boy what time we had. Thank you for being such a good friend you are a gentleman. I really enjoyed our session you were great. Love your laugh and glad i got to drive you crazy tickling your ribs and tummy that was fun. Loved the respect you showed me appreciated that very much and the hugs. if you would like to pc me or email me email me here and i will give you my addy in private message.

All in all i will say this you are all very good friends of mine now love you all and i am so glad i was able to go and have this experience i had to thank Captain Kris for that, he made it possible, and will make it possible again next year. BRATS GONA BE BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK lol

Once again Classy and Mr Classy you two were awesome hosts im glad i chose your gathering for my first experience you made me feel right at home your the best love you both very much and classy your one awesome ler and one very sweet lady love you lots.

NOW YOU ALL LOOKOUT FOR THIS BRAT IN ROOM IM GONA GETCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOUABOUABOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Funny...

I read the posts after another gathering some time ago and wondered why the hell was everybody going on and on about each other....what was the deal?!? It seemed like it was so overplayed and melodramatic....

OK, fine. I get it now. You just have to be there...truly. There's nothing...NOTHING....like it....in the world.

OK, who wants to go with me to tickle everybody in the United Nations!??? If all this love and respect can come from online connections and just one gathering (alot of us meeting for the first time), then we're definitely on to something here.

What a wonderful bunch of playful, kinky humans! (where's the emoticon that stands for tears of joy?!?)

:wub: to all of you and all you lers and lees out there who we have yet to meet.

Yeah, I get it now. Thanks for that, folks....truly. Thank you. :cupid:

it's great isn't it :upsidedow
love you mrmiguu....you widdle cutie...who's my widdle cutie bunny :redheart: come on....come on!
i'm with ya on the tickle tour....yay...road trip!!!!

yes there were pictures just have to get the ok from everyone there maniac we will keep you posted :p speaking of which that group photo shot who has that again?

also to zacutie... it was a blast tickling you and you are def an awesome tickler and well as ticklee :) im glad im number 1 lol, but i think mr miguu is like right there with me hehe he sure was fun. id love to watch you and simone have a tickle fight, loser ends up on the table :p

HEHEHEHEHE thank you shadow i think Simone would win that fight LOL, but my little minxie fingers can sure tickle MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

hugs
cutie
it was a blast being tickled by you and tickling you BOUAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Thank you

I am sorry I haven't posted as of yet... We just got home 12 am this morning from picking up the kids.

I have to say that this was the best time i have had in a very long time and loved meeting all of you. It felt like a big family BBQ. I have more i could say but i have to go to work in a few but will be posting more to you all later today... But wow thank you for being such wonderful people. :Kiss2:

glad to see you guys made it home safely! that Mr Classy is great to have around in a pinch :Kiss2:
talk to ya soon...kisses

Wow

Wow, I have been thinking on what I wanted to say for days and still am having trouble putting it into words.

Pokey and mylady.... It was great having the 2 of you all week. the lobster dinner and the laughs. The 2 of you are amazing and special to us. Oh and Pokey, I will practice the dancing, but will prepared if you sit behind me in the truck next time lol.

Sultry..... Girl you are so much fun to be around and your laughter is so contagious. We seem to know what we were thinking with out saying a word and just laugh. ((((((((((hugs))))))))))). Never change , Love ya girl. We should open a catoring business haha.

ticklesaraus (Dino)....... I had the blessing of getting to meet you a week before the gathering and yet felt as tho we had known you our whole lives. You are a gift and i am honored to call you my friend. The glove is EVIL i say EVIL!!!! LOL thank you again.

Bratsgirl..... Girl you are too awesome for words... you are another that it felt as tho i have known you my whole life and am so glad i got that chance to finally meet you face to face... Keep the pouty face going and make sure it always ends in a smile...

ticklingfeet4fun and Sadira..... I was honored to meet you at your gathering in March and am so excited to be going to yours again in oct.... You two are wonderful and always know how to make someone feel at home.. even in my own home lol...

zacutie..... YOU GO GIRL!!!!.... You really can endure the tickling as much as you take it in the chat... you inspire me lol....back I say back. It was great meeting you in person and you are truely one of the sweetest people i have met. Keep it up..

Tiklebelly..... oh how could I forget you.... the one that gives all my secrets away.... LMAO and the way you and mrmguu talked OMG I still can't get it out of my head... Im with brats on that... MAKE IT STOP !!!!! LMAO. You are truely a gentleman thank you for coming and so sorry if i tickled you hahaha. oh were you trying to say RED?!?!?! haha

Golas.... i don't know if i have the words to describe you... You are amazing. Slept with the bears and never complained, you have a peace about you that is so nice to be around... AND HOOKED ME ON GOTARTS!!!!!!!!! LOL

LeeALer and Scott888..... I didn't get to spend a lot of time with the 2 of you but, what time i did, I realized you 2 are awesome people and loved having you.... I hope next year you can stay longer...

MrMguu..... You I can describe in one word harmony... You are inspiring how you always look at the good and have such a peace about you... altho i fear those long fingers of yours lmao.... I still hear the seal sounds you kept getting from minx hahaha... and glad i could assist in some of it. I loved your eyes on the tickle hand haha that was great.

Unit..... I had the honor of meeting you a few months ago for lunch and was soooo happy when you showed up for the day.... I hope you enjoyed yourself and met all you wanted to meet... (((((((hugs))))))))))) Oh are you missing anything??? Should I check the couch again???

Shadowfox and Simone...... It was so nice having the two of you .... you are a classy set if i say so myself and the biggest hearts... I hope to see you again next year oh and ummmmm shadowfox? ..... that safe word was on the tip of your tongue i saw it hahaha

bordmanv..... you are a very smart and talented person.. thank you for all that you did to my comp. you have the magic touch and was so glad that i had the chance to meet you and hope to again someday...

captainbender.... It was definately real... I hope you ended up enjoying yourself and had a safe trip home...

If I forgot to mention someone i am really sorry... I am still trying to take all this in. You all were so amazing and so helpful. Everytime i turned around someone was taking out the trash or just wiping up something, always offering to help... you don't know how good that made me feel... I looked in the bathroom and out of about 20 people taking showers there were about 20 towels all hanging and not one on the floor, that might not mean much to some but showed me how much you all cared. You were a great bunch and felt like a big family. I love you all and thank you soooo much for being who you are... :Kiss1:

Classy
HMMMMM i need to talk to mimi and get a pic like those lol.

Last edited:
Thank you for your well wishes all and with this post I respectfully report that TheBoss and I are back safely at home with our Motorcycles parked in the garage and our butts happily parked on the couch.

And this from Ms Pokey

Ticklesaurus-The glove is awesome. Looking forward to seeing you in October. You might not know but you were my Knight in Shining Armour on Friday, thank you.

Minx-I enjoyed talking with you and you also were a big help to me on Friday. And as for the next time. I'll be watching out for you.......

TF4F and Sadira-I look forward to seeing you again, hopefully before but at least in October at your place. And, I always have a kiss for those I like and respect, it was great seeing you both again.

Sultry and Bratgirl, I thank you for sharing your time with me, being a newbie it really helped to have others be so kind.

Classy-You ARE one Classy lady, and Mr. Classy ain't bad either, lol. Not enough room to thank you properly.

I thank everyone for being so kind to me and helping me feel so very welcome.

Now from Pokey:::::

So, again I am upstaged by my partner, and loving it.

Unit-I didn't get to talk with you just a brief introduction but I look forward to having the opportunity at another time.

LeeAllure-As a Ler, I safely don't know the damage you can do but as a person i do know that you are a very nice lady. I look forward to seeing you again and getting another hug and maybe talking more.

Scott-I enjoyed talking with you a lot. It isn't often I get to talk with someone from the 'Cuse. Like I said, have fun, but take care of busniess and one day you'll be very happy and successful. Hope to see you at the next one!!

Shadowfox and Simone-I didnt' get to spend much time talking with you but I really enjoyed watching you two relate with each other and the tickling wasn't bad either, lol.

Captain-I'm glad I got to meet you. I don't go into the chat room too often but I did get to talk with you some in New Hampshire. work hard on getting some confidence about yourself. I could tell you are a pretty intelligent fellow and you need to use some of that to remind yourself that it is ok to be happy around folks. Keep the Kodak city safe as a super hero!!

Minx-Madmoiselle G-Vous etes un tres jolie jeune fille, ma cher! If that ain't right then, you are a very lovely lady, my dear. I am happy we were able to meet and become friends. I am impressed by several things in knowing you but none more important than that you hug with your heart, thank you! :bouncybou

Golas-I have to pass on from TheBoss (Debbie) that you made her a Gotarts fan as well. I enjoyed meeting and talking with you and you have a very nice gift with a camera. Hopefully we'll do it again.

BoardmanV-What a good time was had. As has been mentioned you are very good with 'puters, etc. I also observed you being very kind and helpful to the ladies seeing that they received the attention they deserved with the cream.

Mrmiguu-Sometimes we meet those that stand out for reasons of intelligence, sometimes it is their sincerity, sometimes its their playfulness, and sometimes it is their humor. In your case, it is all of the above and more. I am very happy to be able to call you friend and I promise to copy your tickle hand eyes if I can locate them, they go well with my tickle worm, lol. I surely hope this was only the first of many we meet at.

Sultrybrunette-Laura, it is always a joy to see you and this time, yes we did get a ride on the M&M machine. Not nearly long enough to really enjoy, but hopefully better than nothing, lol. Now in October, I hope to again scribble notes on those feet of yours. :couch:

Ticklebelly-You and I have gotten along from the start and this party was no different. I really enjoy being around you and your attitude and your playfulness at the party. I am also really impressed that Classy was able to have you a parade for you on your arrival into New Hampshire, and Mr. Classy would attest as a witness to that parade, lol. Hopefully, in Oct, we can work together at some point and see if we can encourage some laugher from one of our lady lee friends :woot:

TF4F and Sadira-As always, I will address you both together, for that is how you are. I actually got to spend some time with you both at the party and how great it was. I look forward to October. :D

bratgirl365-AFter having seen you from time to time on the Forum I finally had a good reason to say hello and get to know you better and gosh how lucky for that. You and I did get to ride on the M&M machine as well and we will most assuredly get to do it again. I look forward to that and getting to test another new item for play purposes, and maybe I'll do it right so it will work, lol. I look forward to getting a chance to waltz with you again. I imagine by that time, you will be far advanced for the hillbilly here, but I will always try.

ticklesaurus (aka Dino)-You and I shared a special bond at this particular meeting and you should know that I am very happy we did get to do that. One of these days we'll get to chat and I can thank you again for stepping up when the need presented itself. I think that I'll never be able to be as good as the master with the glove, but that is OK. That was a time for longterm memories.
:upsidedow

Classy-I don't know exactly what to say. As our hosts you were both terrific. As our friend at the party you were always a joy to be around. We were very fortunante to be there for a while longer than the party and my only complaint was that the time absolutely flew by. It seems there was always a choice of things to do but somehow, laughter was always the common denominator. On behalf of Ms. Pokey and me, I thank you for inviting us, sharing time with us, and mostly, for you and Mr. Classy being caring toward us. As the song goes, you had our hearts at hello.
Now, about dancing! We will have another opportunity to work on that waltz, but I promise you, you never have to worry about being de-throned otherwise. You are and will forever be: "THE QUEEN OF THE HONKY-TONK BEDONKEY-DONK" And would you also walk to the sink and back for me again? My heart is fluttering just thinking about it. Your buddy. Jim
:wavingguy :twohugs:

You kinda get the funny feeling that those who met up with each other at Classy's party will be friends for life. :grouphug: That is really a GREAT feeling. For that Classy and Mr.Classy you guys should truly be proud of yourselves. As for next year, Sadira and I really can't wait. :cool:

Finally back in Florida

I hope that you all don't think that I forgot you but I had no time at a computer until now and it took me quite a while to read all of your comments.

My flight got in a few hours ago and it's great to be back home but I do miss all of you very much.

Scott it was great meeting you even though it was brief. I'm really glad you decided to come. I have fond memories of Syracuse and I hope you have an awesome year, I did some of my best tickling during my college years.

Captain it was a pleasure I'm sure you could write a book about your adventure getting to the gathering. Just remember if you have a positive attitude and keep smiling people will usually smile back.

Golas you lucky bas***d you get to be the keeper of that great little video you showed me. You also got some great shots of the ladies I'm sure you will have fond memories of this weekend for a long time. You got more time with the ladies feet than any of us.

Belly :twohugs: you seemed to be having an amazing time. You realized that being a switch really has it's advantages. You get attention from both Lees and Lers and double your play time. It was a real honor to have met you. You still need to convince me more about the Lunar landing.

Mr Maguu :tickle: you walked into the party late on Saturday and took over. It was as if you had known everyone for years. That is probably why you aren't on the forum much you are too busy out there tickling girls in person. I consider myself a little out going but you blow me away. You are also a master tickler with the kind of patience that I can only begin to understand. I need to chat with you sometime and learn from you.

Ticklesaurus :happyfloa you are the funniest most charming guy that I have met in a while. We had some great talks I can't believe all people remember is the computer work. You got more private sessions than anyone else at the party. It reminded me of Focus at NEST you were like a kid in a candy store. I hope that we meet up again some time soon.

Pokey you told some great stories especially about your first date with Mrs. Pokey, I loved that. The energy that you brought to the gathering was essential to the peace and tranquility that we all felt. I feel that I'm a better person because I met you. I really hope that we cross paths again soon some day.

Mrs. Pokey :smilelove you are a beautiful woman with a huge heart and a lot of guts. One of my biggest regrets was not getting to tickle those very ticklish feet of yours, that I kept hearing about. I wish more women were as gentle and kind hearted as you.

Lee it was great seeing you again. I didn't really get to see you in action but I'm sure I will some day soon. It was a pleasure as always.

Shadowfox :cool: I don't think that we chatted much online but it was a pleasure meeting you in person. I'm glad that you made it. I loved watching you and Simone have tickle fights on the couch. I was the only person aside from you to be able to tickle her, mostly thanks to you and for that I'm grateful. I hope to see you again in the near future.

Simone you are a lovely girl and even though I could never completely explain why I love tickling. I hope that you found some of those feelings after this great weekend. My dream is that if we ever meet again I will be able to get in more than a brief foot tickle. :sowrong:

Sultry, I have chatted with you a couple of times and it has always been pleasant. You seemed sad at the beginning of the weekend but seemed better Saturday. I am really glad that I was able to have some private time with you. It was torture for you but you seemed to love every minute of it.
I hope to see you again in the near future. :bunny:

Bratgirl I had a great time talking to you and pampering you. I wish we had seen that sunrise together but forces above decided that it wouldn't happen. If you weren't going I don't know if I would have gone. That would have been a mistake of course but I'm glad that you came. I consider you a friend and I'm sure that we'll see lots of each other in the years to come. Your kindness and great attitude helped make this weekend a success. I also forgive you for forgetting me in your post :p :cry1:

Minx :justlips: All I can say is WOW what a trooper. You loved being tickled so much that you where the raffle prize for every Ler there. I heard you're also not a bad Ler yourself. I had a great time lightly tickling your feet and getting the Seal sound out of you quite a few times during our little gang tickle. I also really enjoyed our little chat about your introduction into tickling. When I met LK70 at Nest I though she was the worlds greatest Lee know that I met you I don't know. You guys may have to have a tickle fight to decide. I'd love a front row seat for that.

tickling_female_ft you remind me of a lot of people that I know but you're a good egg. I'm really glad that I met you. You love tickling as much as I do and are very cool about everything. I had fun driving around the back roads with you and having those little chats we had. I hope to be able to make Michigan but it doesn't look good so far. I'm sure I'll see you sometime soon.

Sadira :twohugs: you are almost as Classy as Classy. I loved that little massage you gave me at just the right time when I was feeling a little rejected. Sorry I was a little stiff but even though I seem outgoing I am a little shy. I fight it hard and the stress can make me stiff. You are one of the few women who are as beautiful inside as out. It takes a special kind of person to dedicate their life to helping to heal the sick. I loved the little time I got to tickle you and I hope to get another chance someday soon. :dog:

Mr. Classy you are just that. I felt that we got along so well it was as if we had known each other for years. I hope that you enjoy the music that I gave you it was the least that I could do. I felt guilty that I couldn't have helped or contributed more you treated me better than my own family. You have provided so well for your family that it really shames me. The lovely house and lifestyle that you have given them is so moving it transcends mere words. I hope that the little work that I did on the computer helped in some small way. If you ever need a place to stay in Florida, just send me an E-mail and I would gladly oblige. :grouphug:

Classy everything that I said about your husband goes for you as well. I always felt warmth and compassion from both of you. I wish I could have spent more time with you but you were busy being the perfect hostess making sure that every single want and need that your guests had was taken care of. I was so honored to have won some private time with you in the raffle. I just hope I wasn't too hard on you. I actually prefer gentle tickling and exploring but I only had 15 minutes. You were a great sport and you did really seem to enjoy it. It was the highlight of my weekend. Meeting the two of you was an experience that I won't soon forget.

This goes to the entire group I consider all of you friends, if I'm wrong just let me know. I hope to meet up with all of you many times in the future and if anyone needs anything from me feel free to ask. :cool:

With Love and Respect :smilelove ,
Thebordmanv

A super hero, huh pokey? i could get used to that.... not that ive..... already... made a costume.... *hides his totally homemade costume in the closet* oh, that? thats just a.... weather... baloon... or fog, thats right fog.... but if you'll excuse me, i have to go do something totally unrelated to standing ever vigilant on top of a building.... <_< >_> so bye.... *runs away.... cape flapping in the breeze* you didnt see that!

Anyway, it was a pleasure meeting you and the missus, your a couple of clasy people. and have also inspired me to get the motorcycle that ive been dreaming of. Thank you for bein there, i thouroughly enjoied your company... and have no idea how to spell thououghly.... but thems the breaks....

oh and boardy, i could probably write 2 books (i still had the ride back, remember?) and yeah, ive been doing quite a bit more smiling since i left... so i think you guys had a major impact on me....

take care peeps,
Kris

For Boardman!

well darling, what can I say, I so deserve a spanking for not mentioning you, my brain is baked!
I'm glad you made it, and I'm flattered that you think so highly of me, ha ha!
Someday we will catch that sunrise, I promise! Thanks for the pampering as you call it, lol! My feet were glowing. :p
Stay sweet and for God's sake, stay off the computer, ha ha, come join us :upsidedow
Talk to you soon!

Ok, I'm sorry I'm so slow in posting. First, thank you, Classy and Mr. Classy for such a wonderful party. I had a great time and soooo needed this weekend! Your hospitality overwhelmed me. Secondly, thanks to all I played with privately and publicly. It was great fun meeting everyone new and seeing all my friends again. :D I've definitely made some wonderful new friends. Here's sending you all giant hugs...... :cuddle:

After talking to sultry i felt kinda bad because i did playfully threaten a few at the gathering with tickles but didnt do it. and after reading the comments I am sorry for not talking much to everyone i was shy but did open up near the end of the night as cutie and mr miguu know of lol. Im glad everyone enjoyed watching me and simones tickle fights it was a pleasure being the center of attention every now and then. Im always like a fly on the wall. just sitting back and observing and chimming in with my own little comments here and there. It was a pleasure meeting you all and im sure next time i will not be as shy. You were all a bunch of wonderful people.

Tickles all around

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back