• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW June 2023 "The Disabled Vet, making dreams come true!" M/F Feet, Legs, Nylons

dahoochman

TMF Expert
NEW June 2023 "The Disabled Vet, making dreams come true!" M/F Feet, Legs, Nylons

Hey everyone, have had the urge to write again, and was told by Myriads I should be getting an Archive, so here is the first of what I hope are quite a few new stories for 2023! Part 2 is 95% done as well....

The Disabled Vet – Making a dream come true Part 1 2023 by Dahoochman M/F feet, nylons

It seemed like any other day when I logged in to my TMF account. I quickly noticed the Notification – I had a message in my Inbox.

I opened my Inbox to find a message from WndedWarrior1092. I checked his profile quickly, he was a 31 year old M Ler from Pennsylvania. He had joined the TMF in 2014 but had no posts.

After quickly checking his profile I opened his message. It started out basic enough:

“Hello Dahoochman. I have been a huge fan of your stories about your wife for years now. I must say, after reading some of your stories and admiring some of the pics of her you have shared, you are one lucky guy!”

From there the message got more serious and ominous.

“I am a 31 year old disabled former Marine. I served our country in Afghanistan from 2011 to 2014. In 2014 the vehicle I was in hit a mine and blew up. Several of my buddies were killed. I was the “lucky” one I guess, I just lost both of my legs below my knee, and suffered 2nd and 3rd degree burns on 30% of my body, including my ear and neck.”

He shared several pics of him in the hospital, and then a pic of him currently, which showed him with 2 metal prosthetic legs, and scars on his neck and ear. Despite the scars he was still a handsome dude.

“As you can see, I have recovered from my injuries as best I can. However, dating has been an issue. After all, what lady would want to date a scarred dude with no legs? LOL!”

He continued: “I have been in to tickling for as long as I can remember! However, I always kept it to myself, afraid that any friends or potential girlfriends would think I’m a freak. The TMF was always my getaway, my connection to people (like you) who shared my fetish.”
“So why am I reaching out now?” he asked. “Well, unfortunately, I just learned that I have stage 1 cancer of my liver, likely from contaminated water I was drinking in Afghanistan. The Doctors tell me I have a 50/50 chance of beating it with Chemo and a new experimental drug.”

At that point I had to stop reading. Was this real? If so, how could 1 dude have such awful luck?

He continued: “Knowing that my time on this Earth might be short, I have decided that I want to really live these last few months, and do things I have always wanted to do. You know, YOLO! This is where you and your wife come in.”

“I have read and re-read some of your stories where other men tickle your wife, and I think they are so freakin hot. The idea of your wife dressed up in a sexy dress, stockings, and shoes and teasing me makes me crazy! I know most of those stories are fiction, or are ‘loosely based’ on real events as you say, but they are my exact fantasy”.

“So, in closing, I decided to reach out to you to see if there is any chance you and your wife can make this Marines dream a reality, before my time is up?”

He then signed his note “Respectfully, Mark” and included his home address and cell number.

I read his email over several times. His was not the first email from a fellow TMF member asking about my wife, but it was certainly the most compelling. I decided to do some digging to see if this person was legit. After spending several hours on Google and finding numerous articles and stories about “the local hero” who lost his legs in Afghanistan, as well as a Go-Fund-Me setup by his friends to get his home wheelchair accessible, I knew I had to share it with her.

That evening after work we sat down and I showed her the letter. Her eyes filled with water as she read it, looking at the pictures of his battered body after the car explosion in Afghanistan, and then again when she read about his cancer. She looked at. “Oh my God!”
We decided that evening that we would call him. When he answered his phone he seemed surprised to hear from us. At first, he was as suspicious of us as we were of him, but after hearing my wife’s voice and talking for over an hour both parties were satisfied. This was the real deal.

We talked several more times over the next week, mostly about everything but tickling. We talked about family, the Marines, war in Afghanistan, and his disabilities. Prior to the explosion he was 6’3 and weighed over 225 pounds. The prosthetic legs were a little shorter and lighter than his real legs but he still stood over 6 feet tall in them. His parents were deceased. When he returned to the states from an Army Hospital in Germany he resided with his sister and her kids, but after several years was able to get his own place thanks to the Wounded Warrior foundation. He had tried online dating but finding people willing to date someone without legs (not to mention the scars from the explosion) was not easy.

My wife and I both immediately felt a soft spot for this guy. After talking to him at length you could tell he was a nice guy. And a gentleman. He never cursed once as we spoke. Always referred to my wife as “My Dear.” Answer every question with “Yes Sir” or “Yes Mam.”

I decided to arrange a meeting with just me and him after work one night. I drove out to Long Pond, Pennsylvania and met him at a restaurant off Route 80. He was there waiting in a booth. Upon approaching him my first thought was “Wow, this is a big dude”. He wore a baseball cap, t-shirt and loose fitting sweat pants that went all the way to his shoes, hiding his prosthetic legs. He had broad shoulders and muscular arms. On his right arm you could see a portion of a tattoo poking out from under his t-shirt. Upon a closer look you could see the scars on his left arm, neck and ear from the burns and multiple surgeries and skin grafts.

We spoke for almost 2 hours. He had bought along a folder and shared some of his medical records from both his time in the military and the years since. He showed me the cancer diagnosis, and several bottles of prescriptions that he had to take as a result. The man was an open book.

After talking about him for a bit, we shifted the subject to Jen, and his eyes lit up. You could tell he was infatuated. I took my phone out and showed him several pictures of her with her face visible (up to that point he had only seen the pictures I had shared on TMF with her face blurred or obstructed). “Oh my god she is beautiful!” he said, staring at the pictures. “And those legs, oh my god!” he said, smiling. "I would LOVE to meet her! It would a dream come true!"

I returned home that evening and sat with Jen and told her about my experience with Mark. I showed her a pic of him sitting across from me. “Mmmmmmm, very nice!” she said with a gleam in her eye.

With both my wife and I comfortable, we set up a meeting at a fast casual chain restaurant about 15 minutes from his home in Central Pennsylvania for the upcoming Saturday evening. For us it was about a 2 hour drive. We made a hotel reservation not far from the restaurant and made our way west.

We arrived at the hotel at 4:00 pm, giving my wife about 90 minutes to get ready for her “Date”. She had brought along several dresses, but ultimately decided on a simple black wrap dress that tied at the waist. She paired the dress with pair of black open-toe sandals with a chunky heel, and sheer-to-waist jet black pantyhose with a back seam. As a finishing touch she added her usual sexy ankle bracelet. Instead of a bra she decided to wear a lacey black slip under the dress.

As she prepared, I watched from the bed. “Oh my God Hun, you’re going to kill the poor guy!” I said, as she leaned forward in to the mirror to do her makeup. She just smiled and continued to get ready, sipping the Chardonnay she had bought along.

5:30 arrived and my wife was ready. She sprayed one last burst of her favorite perfume on her neck and wrists, and grabbed her bag. As I stood up and went to grab my keys and wallet, she looked at me.

“Wait” she said. “I want to go alone.”

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“Yes, I think this will go better if I go alone, I don’t want to spook the poor guy. Besides, you met him, what do you think?” she asked.

I could feel my dick stirring in my pants, as the idea of my wife alone with this younger guy was so appealing. But the naturally cautious part of me spoke up. “Ok Hun I get that, but are you sure?” I asked. “He’s a big guy!”

“I’ll be fine!” she said. “Besides, I’m his fantasy! Not you!” she said. Smiling, and then poking her tongue at me!

I smiled back, handed her the car keys, and walked her to the door. A quick peck on the cheek and she was off. “Behave yourself, call me!” I shouted as she strutted to our car. “Never!” she shouted back.

I plopped on the bed and turned on the TV, it was 5:45 pm. My mind raced as I wondered what would happen.

My wife arrived at the restaurant at 6:00 pm sharp. She parked the car and made her way in. For a Saturday night the place was dead, only a handful of tables were seated, and only a few souls at the bar. As she scoured the bar, she felt terribly overdressed. Most of the patrons were in jeans or other very casual clothes. She certainly stood out in her skirt, stockings, and heels.

As she scoured the bar, she noticed a gentleman sitting alone at a small round 2 seat hi-top table near the bar. She made eye contact and quickly realized it was Mark. She smiled and waved, and he waved back, with a huge smile on his face. She made her way to the table.

She approached Mark and extended a hand. He in turn opened his arms and they embraced. Even in her heels he was taller than her by several inches. He wore a loose t-shirt with an Adidas hooded zip-up sweat jacket over it, with loose fitting Adidas sweatpants concealing his prosthetic lower legs. He was not sitting, rather he was leaning on his stool. His eyes looked her up and down, and he spoke.

“Wow, you look amazing! Even prettier in person!”

“Thank You” Jen said, feeling herself blushing.

The first thing she noticed about Mark was the sheer size of this man. His upper body was huge, his sweat jacket concealing muscled upper arms. His chest was broad. He had a nice smile with great teeth. She almost did not notice the scar on the left side of his face from being burned, or how his left ear was somewhat deformed from the burns and surgeries. And he smelled amazing, whatever cologne he had on.

Jen climbed up on the stool, sitting with both feet resting on the lower part of the chair at first as Mark made small talk. The server came by and took their order: a draft beer for Mark, and a Margarita for Jen. As they chatted, she would catch him glancing down under the table toward her feet. She decided to cross her legs and turn sideways in the chair to give him a better view.

The conversation flowed and the couple flirted shamelessly. At one point Mark stood up and unzipped his hooded jacket and removed it, leaving him in just a sleeveless t-shirt, his huge arms on display now. Jen admired Mark’s muscular arms and shoulders and was smitten.

Mark watched intently as Jen crossed her legs, her dress parting in the front where the 2 panels came together, displaying a generous portion of her lower leg, knee, and some of her thigh. From his position leaning on his stool Mark had a full unobstructed view of Jen’s legs from shoes to thighs.

The two chatted and flirted, Jen crossing and uncrossing her legs, Mark sliding his stool even closer. The server kept the drinks coming, Jen finished 3 Margaritas and Mark several draft Beers. As the two continued to chat, and their stools got closer, Jen’s crossed right leg ended up in between Mark’s leg as he leaned on his stool. Mark looked down and could no longer control himself.

“My god you have fabulous legs” said Mark, as he extended his right hand and started to slowly caress her knee.

“Thank You” said Jen with a smile, Margarita in hand.

Mark’s fingers slowly made their way over Jen’s nylon encased knee and down her leg to her calf. His gaze was locked on her legs and feet now.

“And those shoes. So damn sexy!” he said, his fingers creeping down Jen’s lower leg.

“My you are full of compliments!” said Jen. “But Thank You, and they are actually very comfortable too!” she said, extending her crossed leg so that her foot was almost resting on Mark’s upper thigh.

Jen watched as Mark intently stared at her foot, encased in sheer nylon, and covered by the sexy open toe sandal. She was thoroughly enjoying the attention Mark was giving her and was intent on giving him a night to remember.

With his left hand Mark reached down, cupping Jen’s right foot in his hand, and started to caress the exposed parts of her foot with his right hand. His fingertips grazed the exposed top of her foot, then slowly made their way to the side of her foot, then down to her toes.
Jen’s bit her lip, as Marks fingers gently caressed her foot. As his pointer finger made its way down the side of her foot and lightly scratched on the exposed sole, she squealed.

“Oh, I think I found a ticklish spot!” said Mark, his fingers still exploring Jen’s foot.

Jen squirmed in her stool as Mark’s fingers kept touching sensitive spots. The Margaritas were kicking in, and Jen was losing her inhibitions.

She leaned forward and whispered to Mark: “My other foot is jealous.” They made eye contact, a huge smile appeared on Mark’s face, and he let go of Jen’s right foot. Jen uncrossed her legs, placing her right foot back on the lower part of the stool, and lifted her left leg. Mark, now sitting on the stool, reached for her left foot, laying it on his thigh.

Mark started to undo the ankle strap on Jen’s sandal, but Jen stopped him. Leaning forward she whispered, “Just slip the strap over my heel silly”. Mark obliged, gently slipping the strap over her heel, and then sliding the shoe off her foot. Mark placed the shoe on the table, his gaze never leaving Jen’s foot.

As his right hand firmly grasped Jen’s ankle, Mark was now free to run his fingers all over the bottom of Jen’s exposed left foot. Making no effort to hide his intentions, Mark’s fingers went right for the sole of Jen’s foot, gently scratching. Jen squirmed in her stool and squealed, this time drawing the attention of several people at the bar as well as the bartender.

The server came back and noticed the shoe sitting on the table, and the Jen’s stockinged foot on Mark’s leg, and smiled knowingly. “Another round” she asked. Mark looked up at Jen, still smiling from the tickling sensations on her foot. She nodded no. “We will take the check please” said Mark with a smile.

The server smiled and walked away. Mark looked at Jen. “Now where were we? Oh that’s right, I was doing this” and with that Mark started to run is fingers all over the soles of Jen’s foot again.

Jen squealed again, followed by an infectious laugh. Mark smiled, and taunted Jen. “Oh does that tickle?” he asked in jest. Jen just squealed and nodded yes. His fingers found the spot directly under Jen’s toes, and she squealed again, turning more heads in the restaurant.

Mark was in his glory. He had the ticklish stockinged foot of my wife in his hands, and he was driving her crazy. Her laughter was turning him on (as well as her feet, legs, and body). He then saw the server returning over Jen’s shoulder and stopped his assault on her foot.

“Here you go! I’ll take that when you’re ready,” said the server. Jen had pulled her leg back to her stool and grabbed her shoe off the table.

Mark, looked over at Jen. “I’m sorry, did I go too far?” he asked.

“No, why would you think that?” she asked, her legs now crossed as she slipped her sandal back on, slipping the strap back over her heel.

Mark held the check and a credit card up and the server returned, taking both. Mark stood up, and Jen slid her stool back and attempted to stand up but was wobbly.

“Whoooah” said Jen. “Those were some strong drinks!” She said, quickly sitting back down.

The server returned. “All set, thanks for coming in, have a great evening!” she said as she smiled and walked away. Mark looked over at Jen.

“Did you want to continue this at my place?

“Absolutely” she replied with a smile. “I will just follow you” and with that she tried to get up again, still wobbly.

“Oh no no no, you can’t drive!” said Mark. Look, I’ll call us an Uber” he said.

“But what about your car?” she asked.

“Jen, I have prosthetic legs, I can’t drive! I took an Uber here!” He said.

Jen agreed, and Mark pulled out his phone and opened the Uber app. As he did, Jen checked her phone to see a text message from me had arrived at 10:30. “How’s it going?”

“Great!” Jen replied. “I’ll be home late” she wrote.

As she hit send Mark spoke. “The Uber will be here in 2 minutes we should go outside.” With that, he took Jen by the arm, and they slowly proceeded outside.

The Uber arrived, a 4 door mid-sized sedan, and Jen got in the back followed by Mark. As the Uber pulled away Jen glanced at her phone, but it was dead. She had forgot to charge it. Before she could ask the driver to stop and take her to her car for the charger Mark grabbed her legs and started to squeeze her kneecaps. Jen squealed and let out a “WAIT” in between squeals of laughter as the sedan sped away.

It was going to be a long night!

Great buildup to your new story, looking forward to the next parts!!!

If anyone really enjoys this series of stories I have nominated it for a Golden Feather in the Fiction/Best Author area and I would be honored if any of you would consider seconding that nomination!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back