• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Lee teach me the best tools to get for my ler!

not-the-toes

So after 8 years together last week my fiance and I both got tipsy and busted out this bondage rope we'd gotten as a gag gift, long story short a few minutes later I'm completely immobile with my feet exposed and she's tickling my feet and I'm laughing (because I'm ticklish as shit) and all the sudden, she comes in and starts licking in between my toes and sucking on them while tickling me with her hands, neither of us had mentioned or at least in my case known, anything about either of us having a foot fetish, and for some reason when I was restrained with her tickling my feet I got harder than I've ever been, and immediately a new tickler and ticklee were born. now she's given me a few hundred dollars (I would've gladly paid for all of it but she wants to pay for half) to do some online shopping for us in this new universe. I need to know what tools you guys use to get the best reactions and if you're a lee what tools you like to have used on you most. Also does baby oil help at all? I've already purchased some toe and ankle bondage stuff and a few electric toothbrushes, I'm looking at hair brushes right now if anyone recommends any particular one. Should I keep my socks on or off all day to make my feet more sensitive? Should I shower right before or hours before? How do I make my feet as sensitive as possible so we can both have the most fun?

TLDR fiance and I are new to this and want to know what tickle tools you guys enjoy most or find most effective and about the efficacy of baby oil, does it make the tickling better? When should I shower and how long to wear socks for my feet to be most sensitive?

Everybody is different, but my own opinion is that your fiance's fingers and tongue are likely to be the best tools and ones that won't introduce a barrier between your bodies. Her nails will be excellent tools. I would reconsider the idea that you will obtain more pleasure by spending hundreds of dollars. If you've got good bondage you're set. Your goddess has everything she needs to drive you blissfully insane :D

A lot of it is trial and error. I've been tickling for over 60 years and I still find new things that work awesome! Just try different things and don't get too worried if everything doesn't work as well as you hoped it would. Just keep experimenting. Every time is a new adventure! ;)

Get tied really tight with your arms secured above your head and a pillow under your back. She straddles you and tickles your upper body relentlessly while teasing and taunting. That's my favourite form of tickle torture. Never use a safeword. Your lady 'ler should be in control. She will torture you but she will also care for you. Submit to her completely :D

That sounds amazing 🥰 too bad for me she's always more interested in my hyper sensitive feet lol, "too bad" 😋

So after 8 years together last week my fiance and I both got tipsy and busted out this bondage rope we'd gotten as a gag gift, long story short a few minutes later I'm completely immobile with my feet exposed and she's tickling my feet and I'm laughing (because I'm ticklish as shit) and all the sudden, she comes in and starts licking in between my toes and sucking on them while tickling me with her hands, neither of us had mentioned or at least in my case known, anything about either of us having a foot fetish, and for some reason when I was restrained with her tickling my feet I got harder than I've ever been, and immediately a new tickler and ticklee were born. now she's given me a few hundred dollars (I would've gladly paid for all of it but she wants to pay for half) to do some online shopping for us in this new universe. I need to know what tools you guys use to get the best reactions and if you're a lee what tools you like to have used on you most. Also does baby oil help at all? I've already purchased some toe and ankle bondage stuff and a few electric toothbrushes, I'm looking at hair brushes right now if anyone recommends any particular one. Should I keep my socks on or off all day to make my feet more sensitive? Should I shower right before or hours before? How do I make my feet as sensitive as possible so we can both have the most fun?

TLDR fiance and I are new to this and want to know what tickle tools you guys enjoy most or find most effective and about the efficacy of baby oil, does it make the tickling better? When should I shower and how long to wear socks for my feet to be most sensitive?

Incredible story! You said you guys had been together for 8 years, but you just discovered your love of tickling. I'm sure she must've tickled you in the past. Does she usually go for the feet? Is she ticklish at all?

That sounds amazing 🥰 too bad for me she's always more interested in my hyper sensitive feet lol, "too bad" 😋

I'm sure she'd indulge you :D

Combine tickling and pussy licking. She tickles the hell out of you and then you lick her to orgasm. She tickles you again and you're finally permitted to cum.

Incredible story! You said you guys had been together for 8 years, but you just discovered your love of tickling. I'm sure she must've tickled you in the past. Does she usually go for the feet? Is she ticklish at all?

She's definitely ticklish as well! She usually goes for my feet because it's my most ticklish spot but she tickles me everywhere lol. We'd tickled each other in the past a bunch but never really sexually until this recent stuff, like I had said I was tied up and couldn't move at all and she just started worshipping and tickling my feet while I was completely immobile, and it ended up really turning both of us on

She's definitely ticklish as well! She usually goes for my feet because it's my most ticklish spot but she tickles me everywhere lol. We'd tickled each other in the past a bunch but never really sexually until this recent stuff, like I had said I was tied up and couldn't move at all and she just started worshipping and tickling my feet while I was completely immobile, and it ended up really turning both of us on
Sounds like a fantastic relationship. I agree with others who said to keep experimenting. Definitely invest in comfortable Velcro restraints. Many have straps that attach to the frame of the bed. And a blindfold…it is much more erotic to not know where the next touch is coming from. Enhances all the other senses, especially touch and smell. Then try a duster (looks like a fuzzy cylinder on a stick), a feather duster, soft feather, or the flailed end of a rope, like the cinch around a bathrobe. Use them on each other on 100% of the skin to find the best spots. Take it up a notch with sharp nails or banjo picks. Finally, combine tickling with sexual edging. Ahhhh!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back