• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* March Auditions

Hi Darth,

first of all I have no idea where you always get these beauties from:))))
I guess it´s always a matter of taste...if you like blondes or maybe brunettes more....but this time its very difficult to decide.
They are all great....but my favorites are Crystal and Julianne.
Crystals feet look great too.
Have a nice day and keep up the great work!
Tremonti

Lovely,thank you very much.I have a question though-what is the nationality of #2? Her name sounds Russian or eastern-European...?

Very good observation me40 - her roots are from russia. Very lovely girl too. Loads of fun to hang out with.

Lovely,thank you very much.I have a question though-what is the nationality of #2? Her name sounds Russian or eastern-European...?

Dark,

It shall be done. Will shoot with her in the next 7 to 10 days tops. I sure hope I can count on you for a purchase :)?

Sorry bro, have been slow on the trigger to purchase clips as of late but you have my word I'll buy this one, it would help if she maybe mentioned she loves the Dark Knight in her next clip? ;)

DK

Fyi... I'm working with #2 next week. She's a bartender and we're going to run with it. Any suggestions to make it extra special? Any feedback is welcome here!

I like the feet of the 1st girl / will Lisa come back?
thx for all your clip
suggestion or question? why always stocks? why you don't tickle soles for example of woman laying on her back in bed or sofa and feet tickled in front of us

ps don"t forget the feathers...

No problem - glad to have helped!
1st girl, while definately attractive, does not fit the bill for ticklishness, so sadly, we won't be seeing her again.

Lisa ?

Why always stocks? It's the most secure form of bondage and allows for tickling of all areas without getting away from you. I do mix it up based on where I shoot, but that's generally the format I have unless I'm on the road or something.

I like the feet of the 1st girl / will Lisa come back?
thx for all your clip
suggestion or question? why always stocks? why you don't tickle soles for example of woman laying on her back in bed or sofa and feet tickled in front of us

ps don"t forget the feathers...

euh the question was : is the girl tickled in "TheBankLoan" wil be back?
Ok i like stocks too but you could try other tools or tickling tecknics.
You can write on the soles and brush after for example.
I amm sure you must have great ideas -)

My first choice would be number 4 and then number 2. I'm usually not a fan of stocks but i think, as someone else pointed out, that you could break the barrier with Julianne and make her giggle more if she was in the stocks.

That's pretty much who I am moving forward with at this time.

My first choice would be number 4 and then number 2. I'm usually not a fan of stocks but i think, as someone else pointed out, that you could break the barrier with Julianne and make her giggle more if she was in the stocks.

Ahhhh, I got you now! Whether or not she'll be back...not sure... it depends on a couple factors. I think I'd like to start employing a feather...to see how that goes.

euh the question was : is the girl tickled in "TheBankLoan" wil be back?
Ok i like stocks too but you could try other tools or tickling tecknics.
You can write on the soles and brush after for example.
I amm sure you must have great ideas -)

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back