• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New member Hello Thread

Halloooo TMF peoples! :wavingguy

I figured this would be the best place to make my first official post, woo hoo! :xpulcy:

Though my account is new I've been on TMF for several months now and decided it was time to really join the community. I'm looking forward to getting to know the fine folks of the forum. I won't rattle off a bunch about me here, but I'm sure you'll get to know me by the posts I'll leave...but if you really want to know...never hurts to ask. ;)

A triple welcome from me. Have fun here.

I take notice that you are posting in The Silly Forum.

I figured this would be the best place to make my first official post, woo hoo! :xpulcy:

Though my account is new I've been on TMF for several months now and decided it was time to really join the community. I'm looking forward to getting to know the fine folks of the forum. I won't rattle off a bunch about me here, but I'm sure you'll get to know me by the posts I'll leave...but if you really want to know...never hurts to ask. ;)

^I just want to say WELCOME ABOARD, and looking forward to hearing more from you. There are many sections to this forum so be sure to look them all over.:welcome::wavingguy:hiwelcome:

You are most welcome hun. I am an artist myself and it is indeed a lovely picture. :)

That's awesome! Me too but not with the computer. If you haven't been to it before, check out the website www.deviantart.com. I think that's where I found this pic. There are some INCREDIBLE artists there.

Anyway, thanks again for being so welcoming! It's only been a few days and everyone is so nice here! Glad I joined fer sure. :jumpupanddown:

^I just want to say WELCOME ABOARD, and looking forward to hearing more from you. There are many sections to this forum so be sure to look them all over.:welcome::wavingguy:hiwelcome:

Thanks so much paracarl!

I will certainly be sure to take your advice. It's a bit overwhelming actually lol, but I'm sure I'll make my rounds to every section eventually. See you 'round! ;)

That's awesome! Me too but not with the computer. If you haven't been to it before, check out the website www.deviantart.com. I think that's where I found this pic. There are some INCREDIBLE artists there.

Anyway, thanks again for being so welcoming! It's only been a few days and everyone is so nice here! Glad I joined fer sure. :jumpupanddown:

I had a deviant art account at one time. I got tired of all the snobby people telling me if I did not have 10,000 bucks worth of digital software I was not an artist. Anyway I have a lot of my stuff posted in my profile. :bounce:

You are most welcome. I hope you have a lot of fun here. Peace and wuv.

Hello

Hey guys my name is Jon and I am very glad to be a member here. Always wanted to have some friends and new experiences with other tickle fetishist. I have always been open but never had the chance to experience my tickling fetish due to a five year relationship that was not tickle friendly. I would love to be a regular here and hope to make some new friends. Guess i should say a little about myself; I am A hair stylist a damn good one that works with 14 gay guys, music snob, and i reign from San Diego,ca. I am straight male and I am a ler, although i would not mind trying being a lee sometime.

P.s I would love to meet anyone in or around San Diego willing to travel as well. Would love to join any Socal groups as well. Feel free to PM me anytime. More than happy to do some free haircuts as well.

Last edited:
Welcome to the TMF, Vidal, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

HI!

Hello my name is Eric and I am from Seattle. I know its southern alaska and its not well known. I am posting this message five years after I joined, I think its about time I did.

Last edited:
I joined about a week ago, so hey. Oh yeah, and if your wondering about the name thing, I don't know the purpose behind it either, I kinda just blanked out that day.

Welcome Eric good job on getting into the posting scene. :bounce:

Welcome Michigandude. Hope you like it here. :)

Welcome to the TMF, Michigandude, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Hi everybody

I'm new here, and I don't know anyone on the forum. I don't have any tickling experiences yet, but it's something I've always had an interest in. (I've been reading tickling stories and watching videos for years, I like it a lot) I'm 31 years old, female, and I have been single for several years. I'm a little shy so please be nice to me. I look forward to meeting people and making lots of friends on this site.

Welcome to the party. We were all new once. Just take it slow, post around when you have something to say and you'll get a lot back in return. :wavingguy

Welcome to the TMF, srabi, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Time for my "every so often" welcome post for this thread.

Howdy new people, have fun here. Watch out for those crazy kids over there though; they're... Well they're crazy. But hey, we're all fun.

-Chris

hello and welcome. I was diagnosed with cystinuria about a year ago. Im still pretty new at this whole thing but i would love to talk to you and share any advice. Anyhow, good to see you on here

Well to all new folks. Everyone is different, so go at your own pace and I'm sure you'll find the TMF to be a wonderful place to be. :)

Hey,

New to the forum but not to the tickling. Looking forward to chatting with people like me. I would have never known there were other people out there that liked tickling as much as I do but, hey, God bless the internet!

Welcome to the TMF, PhilthyMcNastee, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Well I just joined today. My name's Brett, and today's my 18th birthday.

Looks like a fun forum!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back