• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Member On deviantART posting T.K. Art That's Not Their Own

TKForce

1st Level Orange Feather
Warning! Here comes a :rant:

There is a new member on dA that is posting tickle art that doesn't belong to them and
considering their lack of knowledge on the pics it's seems they don't have the artists consent.
I mean if your a dA club that has the permission of one of their club members and puts a link
to the artist gallery that's one thing but for an individual dA member to post the work of other's
goes against what dA is about.

The member's name is kwtsag and here's a link to (I hesitate to say) their gallery.

http://kwtsag.deviantart.com/

Something really needs to be done about this kind of thing. :ignite:

EDIT: Damn it!! I found a second jerk! Here's the link, http://pollofeo14.deviantart.com/

EDIT EDIT: The second jeck had all the stolen pics (all of "his" pics) removed from his gallery.
And so far one pic has been removed from "kwtsag's Gallery".

EDIT EDIT EDIT: All the pics have been taken down! :woot:

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT:
while we're still on the topic of dummies trying to take credit for someone else's work, how about this guy i've been watching for a little over a month now. Pretty much this guy has a foot fetish and spent all his time taking requests from free loaders in dA and fulfilling them by tracing other people's artwork or tracing pictures from popular fetish sites. So far he got over two dozen of his tracings removed because he didn't credit the source and on some claimed he did them on his own.

here's this bozo's page: http://amaffa.deviantart.com

and here's exhibit number 1: http://amaffa.deviantart.com/art/Eva-request-for-Azeal1-81326350

gee doesn't it look a whole lot like an old drawing by Scamwich? http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/artwork/scamwich/sw_artwork.html (top right corner)

I'll tell ya, the only pieces still in his page are the ones where the original source hasn't been found yet. I've already concluded that he's not tracing to improve his skills, but he's only on dA for the false sense of talent he gets from tracing other images and trying to get away with it, he's already lied several times, claiming he did a drawing with no reference when it is a clear tracing of another piece of work. This guy has got to go.

Good point EcEu. Sorry I forgot about that when I was so pleased the other two had been dealt with.

Anyone who would rip-off a Scamwich is an enemy of the TMF. Am I right about that people?!

Let's all comment to his work that he won't get any with it and report the deviation for the theft that it is.

Last edited:
You can report them to the mods. It also helps for the original owners of the art and their friends to start posting in their comments so other people get the idea before the jerk is banned.

Art thieves are awful

There's a wee button below each deviation on DeviantArt that says something like "Report this deviation". Hit that up to report one or more. I'll go do that now, actually. DA doesn't take kindly to this sort of thing, as I recall.

EDIT: Having just reported it, there's a specific "No Permission" option for reporting situations like this. Remember it for the future, eh? :)

You can report them to the mods. It also helps for the original owners of the art and their friends to start posting in their comments so other people get the idea before the jerk is banned.

Art thieves are awful

Good thoughts, thanks. :)

There's a wee button below each deviation on DeviantArt that says something like "Report this deviation". Hit that up to report one or more. I'll go do that now, actually. DA doesn't take kindly to this sort of thing, as I recall.

EDIT: Having just reported it, there's a specific "No Permission" option for reporting situations like this. Remember it for the future, eh? :)

Thanks HisShadow. :)
I didn't know about it before but I'll use it on the second person I just found doing this.

Turns out they took no action. Looks like three others had reported it and no action had been taken. An effort was made, at least. :(

Show them what for bro!

Don't worry M-Dickster, by the time I'm done with the thief
they will know that my sig is more than allot of hot air. :evilha:

Turns out they took no action. Looks like three others had reported it and no action had been taken. An effort was made, at least. :(

They did take down one of the thief's ill gotten gallery pics.
One out of four is not good but it is a start.
And one of my dA friends has alerted one of the artists.
If enough people get behind this I'm sure dA will do something.
I'm not going to give up because the second thief I saw has
had their gallery emptied because of this campaign.
So I'd say there is some hope. :D

By the time I'm done with this thief they will know to take my sig seriously. :evilha:

It seems it's been taken care of. Thank the stars too.

You're right my friend. :)
Since kwtsag was on-line 3 hours ago it looks like all the comments about it convinced him to take the pics down. :D

Somebody should lock this thread now that it's been resolved.
Anybody know how a thread get locked?

Last edited:
You're right my friend. :)
Since kwtsag was on-line 3 hours ago it looks like all the comments about it convinced him to take the pics down. :D

Somebody should lock this thread now that it's been resolved.
Anybody know how a thread get locked?

ask a mod. personally, i'd keep it open, just in case there are other frauds that flaunt the art of well-known artists as their own.

Threads tend to get closed when rules violations are occurring or when it is a special thread (a sticky, for instance) that needs to be visible but must not have further commentary. Just let this sit and it will soon drop off the front page under the onslaught of lovely artwork we see posted every day, eh? :xbee:

hey tkforce what about this bozo i told you about?

while we're still on the topic of dummies trying to take credit for someone else's work, how about this guy i've been watching for a little over a month now. Pretty much this guy has a foot fetish and spent all his time taking requests from free loaders in dA and fulfilling them by tracing other people's artwork or tracing pictures from popular fetish sites. So far he got over two dozen of his tracings removed because he didn't credit the source and on some claimed he did them on his own.

and here's exhibit number 1: http://amaffa.deviantart.com/art/Eva-request-for-Azeal1-81326350

gee doesn't it look a whole lot like an old drawing by Scamwich? http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/artwork/scamwich/sw_artwork.html (top right corner)

I'll tell ya, the only pieces still in his page are the ones where the original source hasn't been found yet. I've already concluded that he's not tracing to improve his skills, but he's only on dA for the false sense of talent he gets from tracing other images and trying to get away with it, he's already lied several times, claiming he did a drawing with no reference when it is a clear tracing of another piece of work. This guy has got to go.

Good point EcEu. Sorry I forgot about that when I was so pleased the other two had been dealt with.

Alright, I'll add this offeneder to the top post on the thread.

Anyone who would rip-off a Scamwich is an enemy of the TMF. Am I right about that people?!

Let's all comment to his work that he won't get any with it and report the deviation for the theft that it is.

Last edited:

I noticed that this was reported earleir and was dismissed so I wrote another report to further any investigation by providing links to the work and the work in question. Thanks for the help with those, DA should be taking care of that soon.

Keep up the good work with finding the frauds.

first, i would like to make a few statements to TkForce:
1. as i said, ranting on didn't solve the problem. the artist in question took down his pics and left quite a few deviants (myself included) weary because of his all but cancellation of any requests and/or commissions in progress.
2. if taking this situation to the highly biased community of the TicklingMediaForum without all the information is your idea of informing the public of wrong-doing, then you shouldn't quit the day job because you would make a lousy journalist.

now i would like to bring the truth of the situation to this respectable community:
1. the same fervor started by TkForce was started a while back by another angry deviant (me) over the fact that the deviant in question was tracing multiple artists' work (Parabolaster, Sl44n3sh, Eroshocker) with no credit given. i felt really dumb when i found out that even without him crediting, everyone knew the artists and no one was angry. the situation was effectively resolved in a few of his journals, if i'm not mistaken. he was not just tracing Scamwich's art, but many others, as he was a new artist and was trying to get the gist of drawing feet, something we all know to be a task fit for da Vinci himself sometimes. this was about six to eight months ago i believe, maybe earlier.
2. what makes me even more irritated, however, is the reason the complaints were made, as well as the lateness. of all the other traced works in his gallery, the one SCAMWICH picture made all the fervor. not the eroshocker pics, not the Sl44n3sh pics, nor even the Parabolaster pics. this lack of complaining on their behalf of the aforementioned artists makes me think no one cares for the fact that he was tracing others' work without credit (which seems not to bother any of the deviant-in-question's fans on deviantart, nor me for that matter), but that it seems to imply to me that "you can trace other artists' works without credit, but just not Scamwich's art, 'kay?" now i AM NOT saying to start lobbying against him for the above said artists, but to at least complain right if you're going to complain at all.

p.s.,
no i didn't just register on this forum to rant. i've long been a member of TheTicklingForum and her cousin site, the tickletheater. i just remembered this site and was checking it out, and imagine my chagrin having just come from the accused deviant's page to see this thread! i figured this a much more open-to-suggestion crowd than the pair of deviantart individuals i tried to rebuke, unsuccessfully. heck, one even told me to go f*** myself. anyway, i just hope that i won't receive the same reception here.

Talk about a necromanced thread!

can someone lock this thread already?

Anyway, no one was angry because the only people seeing his work were people who didn't know these artists. I know parabolastar personally, and i let him know personally. The artist in question CLAIMED that he did all the drawings on his own after the crude tracing of scamwich's piece. What i think angered people is that even though he admitted to tracing, he still continued to do so and would not credit the sources he used until after he was confronted with it. Personally i think the gallery was made for the purpose of getting attention. Taking requests from every no name deviant with a foot fetish and fulfilling them by making a 'Mary Jane' of the requested character by tracing some picture from another artist or some copyrighted website and changing some clothing and facial features.
Tracing is not art, and if he was just starting he really shouldn't start at something so complex and hard to draw like the feet.
My problem with him is his compulsive lying, he assured me, convinced me that he was drawing his newer pieces on his own, but sure enough the source picture was found, and out came the apology and the crediting.

LOCK THIS THREAD POR FAVOR!

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back