• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Picture - TICKLISH ROBOT GIRL (M/F) - Feet

sporelord

TMF Poster
Hello all!
Sorry it's been so long between posts - I've been away for a little while. BUT I'm back, and with something a little different this time.
What can I say - I just love the idea of a ticklish robot girl. I have to say, I'm not usually the biggest fan of foot tickling, but this time it just felt right...
And, hey, you've gotta double check that those wireless sensory transmitters are working, right?
Hope you enjoy! As ever, comments and feedback are most welcome.

It works! It works! :D

Hopefully there's a part that goes in between of the pieces that we see... we're missing the upper leg still. Are the sensors transmitting straight to the robot's brain, or through the upper leg (which we don't see in the picture)?

Very cool picture! Thanks!

Nice and something a little new. some what. Man it has been quite awhile since you last posted. welcome back, I hope your stay is a little longer.

Ilohnoh: Haha, yes, I imagine there are other pieces out of frame, rather than her having tiny stumpy legs. I was thinking while drawing this that it'd be a test to see if the sensors could transmit directly to the brain, but I realise that there'd be no real practical point to that. Except when it comes to tickling from a distance, like in the picture, that is... Heh, oh well...

Tickler Dae: Thanks, man! Yeah, hopefully I'll be able to be a bit more consistant with updating my art posts. It's just been a crazy few weeks, but it's good to be back.

CIAN2K10: Hell, maybe in the future they'll bring out a commercially available tickling robot. That'll be the day I sell my car for ready cash and make camp outside the, em, robo-shop?

And here's the original inked drawing, if anyone's interested.

Thanks everyone for your kind words!

While I am disappointed that he's not taking advantage of that lovely midriff, I still gotta say I love the work, and hope to see more. Robot girls ftw :3

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back