• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New play event in Merseyside this weekend - Squeal!

Slant

TMF Expert
Hey everyone, I saw that it's not been advertised here yet, but this weekend (Sunday 14th May, 1400-1900) we have a new play party on the every-growing UK tickle event calendar! Called Squeal, organised at the Townhouse club in Birkenhead. Should be a few of us scene regulars heading up (or down!) for it. Unfortunate clash with Eurovision in Liverpool pushing hotel prices up to ridiculous levels, but hopefully anyone local can make the journey on the day, and a few of us are staying nearby.

Should be fun, and great to see more play parties on the schedule. And then just another two months till Hysteria!

https://fetlife.com/events/1283481
https://www.tickettailor.com/events/townhousewirral/887226

Squeal was lovely and the venue is fantastic! Think everyone who went had a great time. Shame it clashed with Eurovision, meaning the bulk of the community couldn't afford local hotels, but it was great to see loads of people from the nearby kink scene coming along and club regulars too. Hopefullly it was successful enough for another one - they're trying to work out whether it can run once or twice a year. So everyone in the northwest (and beyond) make sure you come along next time, and hopefully I'll see you there!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back