• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New podcast! Looking for co- host!

CapturedDoll

Verified
Hi guys and gals!

So I've tried doing livestreams and my own podcast. But I feel they didn't work out because I didn't have a co-host to bounce conversation off of. It's pretty difficult trying to have a conversation by yourself lol.

So I'm looking for a co host or a succession of guest hosts until the right one fits with me. Yes there will be tickling discussion BUT I feel I need to branch out and cover other topics. Basically I need to expand my following by other topics. If I stick to the same one I don't think I'll get anywhere unfortuanetly. Idc if I only get 10 listeners. But its to those ten I want to make a fun show to listen to. Maybe this will go nowhere. But as I was offered TWO podcast homes in the same day by 2 different people... I think it's worth giving it another shot.

So if anyone wants to throw their hat in the ring or recommend someone to me by all means write me! :)

I don't want to get too excited in case this doesn't work out.... but damn Im EXCITED! hehehe

Hi guys and gals!

So I've tried doing livestreams and my own podcast. But I feel they didn't work out because I didn't have a co-host to bounce conversation off of. It's pretty difficult trying to have a conversation by yourself lol.

So I'm looking for a co host or a succession of guest hosts until the right one fits with me. Yes there will be tickling discussion BUT I feel I need to branch out and cover other topics. Basically I need to expand my following by other topics. If I stick to the same one I don't think I'll get anywhere unfortuanetly. Idc if I only get 10 listeners. But its to those ten I want to make a fun show to listen to. Maybe this will go nowhere. But as I was offered TWO podcast homes in the same day by 2 different people... I think it's worth giving it another shot.

So if anyone wants to throw their hat in the ring or recommend someone to me by all means write me! :)

I don't want to get too excited in case this doesn't work out.... but damn Im EXCITED! hehehe
I assume if you're talking tickling, then other subjects you'll cover will be fetish related as well? That'd be a fun podcast!

I'd be interested in giving it a try at least once to see how it goes :)
Omg I'm so glad you want to because I was going to ask you to do an interview once I got everything down pat. But we can pull double duty. You can be co host and I can ask you questions too! Yes by all means try it with me and see how you feel! :)

I assume if you're talking tickling, then other subjects you'll cover will be fetish related as well? That'd be a fun podcast!
Yes I will definetly be covering other fetishes. And other topics I think deserve to be talked about. Music, movies relationships etc. Also including interviews with celebs or families of celebs that have passed on. Tributes to them if you will. I already have one lined up!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back