• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New POV Tickle Torture Sample from Scarlett Sinns!

Scarlett Sinns

Verified
Here's another sample of a POV tickling clip I made just last week! This is similar to one of the customs I did too. I can be pretty demented, especially when it comes to torturous tickling! And that's not an act either!

If you have something in mind that you'd like to see for a custom, hit me up! I'd be more than happy to do it for you. I can play many roles. Everything from playful girlfriend to demented babysitter to sadistic nurse to evil interrogator. Just let me know! XOXO Scarlett

gotta like your kind of demented.....

very sexy the way scarlett sinns talks is about to do something real bad i love to see a cute girl all tied up on the bed in bikini tops ankles and arms and knees as well so tight they cant move a inch nylons on then ripping them off using oil brushes fingers forks ect ties tied to then till every part of the body non stop they they beg please no more then keep in tickling saying kochi koo tickle tickle your not going any way now that would be dream come true.

Mmmmmm!
Kochi KOCHI koo! I REALLY enjoy tying them down so tight they can't move more than an inch!

Do you like to use lots of tickle taunts? That always makes it super hot I think sort of emphasizes who has control.:D

I don't know why it is, but when a woman ties me up and tickles me, repeatedly saying "Coochie coochie coooooo" and "tickle, tickle, tickle" in a slow drawn out way, I absolutely lose it and out comes an uncontrollable laugh my ex gf used to love!!! The baby tickle talk sends me through the roof! In the end, there's nothing like having a woman have complete control over you, knowing full well how hard they can make you laugh and squirm, with just a few finger(nails) rapidly stroking parts of your body! Just thinking about Scarlett doing/saying this to me, makes me want to giggle…Hehehehe

I LOVE taunting all the way around. I am always in control and there's no question about that, once I have you tied down, you're mine to tickle torture until I get bored of you!

Once I get my tickle victims giggling I really start going crazy! I feed off your giggling, squirming, & crying!
Then I start this wicked laughing....

I LOVE taunting all the way around. I am always in control and there's no question about that, once I have you tied down, you're mine to tickle torture until I get bored of you!

Oh my I love it. :bubbleheart: Whats the longest you have tickled one of your victims?

I've tickled a "victim" for nearly half an hour. I could go MUCH longer! How long do you think you could last if I had you tied down, vulnerable & exposed??

I've tickled a "victim" for nearly half an hour. I could go MUCH longer! How long do you think you could last if I had you tied down, vulnerable & exposed??

If you avoided my feet probably about an hour..... if you concentrated on my feet maybe I could make a half an hour though that maybe optimistic on my part. LOL

I am assuming of course that you do all out intense eye-bugging blood screaming tickle torture. I think I am pretty safe in that assumption.

..... I am thinking 30 minutes was verrrrrrrrry optimistic on my part.... maybe 20 minutes LOL

One hour!?!?!? That's fucking funny and very doubtful! No, you couldn't last an hour.. 30 minutes is tough too... We'll have to see about that. ALL OUT TICKLE TORTURE... Intense tickling, using my nails too, as I taunt you and tell how no matter how loud your scream no one is coming for you. No matter how much you squirm, you won't get away. I will not stop tickling you.

If your truly ticklish 1 minute feels like an hr! My love /hate is post orgasm torture. I get hyper sensitive !! I will beg for my life!!! And being tortured tickled after an orgasm can be very INTENSE! I have been strapped down many of times. For me the rush is knowing it wont stop when you want it to lol. And as bad as it gets I seem to always crave more later :) And being tortured by someone who truly enjoys tickling their victim and understands the mind set . Knowing they enjoy your suffering lol....OMG!!! ok just my 2 cents :)

Patrick

She does have very sexy feet. :excited: I wonder how long you have to be tickled before she lets you kiss them. :)

If your truly ticklish 1 minute feels like an hr! My love /hate is post orgasm torture. I get hyper sensitive !! I will beg for my life!!! And being tortured tickled after an orgasm can be very INTENSE! I have been strapped down many of times. For me the rush is knowing it wont stop when you want it to lol. And as bad as it gets I seem to always crave more later :) And being tortured by someone who truly enjoys tickling their victim and understands the mind set . Knowing they enjoy your suffering lol....OMG!!! ok just my 2 cents :)

Patrick

Oh Patrick.... I LOVE LOVE LOVE post orgasm tickling! It drives me nuts how sensitive my victims become and my wicked laugh comes out and I just let it rip! The immense struggling of emotions is so powerful! I have a sudden urge to tickle torture right now.

She does have very sexy feet. :excited: I wonder how long you have to be tickled before she lets you kiss them. :)

Foot worship would be the grand finale, as long as I feel as though you have suffered through my tickle torture!
Kiss, kiss, lick, lick
:bubbleheart:

Foot worship would be the grand finale, as long as I feel as though you have suffered through my tickle torture!
Kiss, kiss, lick, lick
:bubbleheart:

If I survived a half an hour of your tickle torture would that be long enough to worship your feet. :excited:

sounds like a special! That and if I don't safe word in a 30 minute session under you, it's FREE! Haha, jk! I'm sure the experience would be priceless!

Looking forward to seeing your clips....we definitely need as many vid companies as possible. Any plans for future vids of your "Lees" getting a lil revenge on you (their "Ler")?

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back