• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Purress "Ticklish Secretary"-M/F Asian MILF Feet-Full Clip & Previews Available

You know, you are right, some of my very first stuff with with Sin & Bunny almost fit that mould, but they break the no dialogue rule!

Consider it done...

:woot:

TickleFiend

lookin forward to it man!! would love to see this with purress! whenever ya do it..soon as i see its up..off i am to purchace :)

lookin forward to it man!! would love to see this with purress! whenever ya do it..soon as i see its up..off i am to purchace :)

Yep!!!

Purress will be the hapless 'lee in the next shoot! And I'm definitely going to do that POV scene!

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea, she has a habit of looking at you when you're tickling her, so that will work brillliantly I think!

Yep!!!

Purress will be the hapless 'lee in the next shoot! And I'm definitely going to do that POV scene!

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea, she has a habit of looking at you when you're tickling her, so that will work brillliantly I think!

Glad you like my idea :woot: Lookin forward to seein it! Keep up the great work man!

...We are small group of nylon tickling lovers and we try to change something in the tickling world. I know many don't like nylons and ripping them of after 2 Minutes of a 5-6 Minutes Clip and tought we will be happy when we see this. Like T-Daddy wrote before, we are disappointed than.

Sorry for the late answer to all. As Nylontickler already stated: We - the nylon-lovers here do really hate it when nylons are ripped. As I always say: ripped nylons are ripped dreams! Since it seems impossible to found a separate nylon-tickling here on TMF we only try to tell the tickling producers that we like nylon-tickling... That's all. I wouldn't say that we are agents of change.

If you need some ideas for your clips: check the (old) clips from guiltrip, czech ticklish girls and some good ones from Tickle Abuse. Also some old ones from Realtickling (e.g. "Esther"). We like strong bondage, toe wiggling and nice really ticklish girls with a laughter that sounds real and helpless. (guilt, if you read this: any news from Sarah?)

How's about some ticklish nylon feet of a bound secretary in high heel sandals where you start the tickling with a pencil between shoe and soles? Just an idea... and for sure my friend nylontickler is a fan of hogtied positions :cool:

I am sure you will do it right! :wavingguy:wavingguy:wavingguy

Sorry for the late answer to all. As Nylontickler already stated: We - the nylon-lovers here do really hate it when nylons are ripped. As I always say: ripped nylons are ripped dreams! Since it seems impossible to found a separate nylon-tickling here on TMF we only try to tell the tickling producers that we like nylon-tickling... That's all. I wouldn't say that we are agents of change.

If you need some ideas for your clips: check the (old) clips from guiltrip, czech ticklish girls and some good ones from Tickle Abuse. Also some old ones from Realtickling (e.g. "Esther"). We like strong bondage, toe wiggling and nice really ticklish girls with a laughter that sounds real and helpless. (guilt, if you read this: any news from Sarah?)

How's about some ticklish nylon feet of a bound secretary in high heel sandals where you start the tickling with a pencil between shoe and soles? Just an idea... and for sure my friend nylontickler is a fan of hogtied positions :cool:

I am sure you will do it right! :wavingguy:wavingguy:wavingguy

T-Daddy,

You're ideas are good and very specific, have you ever thought about making clips yourself ? I feel I fit a certain niche well because I do what I know. Sounds like you could possibly do the same.

Ticklefiend

found it haunting... she looks very similar to my mom with her hair and the glasses like that :eek:

i still like it though :)

T-Daddy,

You're ideas are good and very specific, have you ever thought about making clips yourself ? I feel I fit a certain niche well because I do what I know. Sounds like you could possibly do the same.

Ticklefiend

Well, my ideas are only suggestions... And believe me: Nothing I'd like more than making my own clips - but there are several problems around (work, my kids, where to get the models and how, and the worst: maybe I am to shy to ask a girl). I think here in Germany everything concerning tickling is a little more complicated... :dropatear

I admire the work of all tickling-clip producers because THEY SIMPLY JUST DO IT!!!

Keep on going with your work, man - you're on the right way and we like it! :bowing:

Well, my ideas are only suggestions... And believe me: Nothing I'd like more than making my own clips - but there are several problems around (work, my kids, where to get the models and how, and the worst: maybe I am to shy to ask a girl). I think here in Germany everything concerning tickling is a little more complicated... :dropatear

I admire the work of all tickling-clip producers because THEY SIMPLY JUST DO IT!!!

Keep on going with your work, man - you're on the right way and we like it! :bowing:

Dude, I'm from your side of the Atlantic, I know that the German attitudes toward kinkiness and sexuality, is not really one that shys away from it!

But that's a shame, because I liked your ideas, you would probably do a good job of doing your own stuff if the oppurtunity would ever arise. And trust me, asking gets easier each time!! :triangle:

Thanks for the kind words, glad you enjoy even my non nylon stuffs!

Ticklefiend

found it haunting... she looks very similar to my mom with her hair and the glasses like that :eek:

i still like it though :)

That would be wierd! And a forewarning, looks like I am doing a mother & daughter shoot with them next month! So there might be a clip with a girl that looks like you!! Or may be your sister!!!!

Glad you got past the :confused: to enjoy the :tickle:

Ticklefiend

^^

if you keep that particular look on her, and if her daughter has shoulder-length hair parted in the middle and wears glasses... then yeah, you'd hit me and mom spot on :upsidedow

kinda weird how i'm being so turned on at that thought

^^

if you keep that particular look on her, and if her daughter has shoulder-length hair parted in the middle and wears glasses... then yeah, you'd hit me and mom spot on :upsidedow

kinda weird how i'm being so turned on at that thought
Sure you and your mum haven't got long-lost twins somewhere Joanna :)

Picked it up and loved it, please keep doing the nylon tickling....

Best,

Dig

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back