• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW! Ratt & Roy The Tennessee Toe Ticklers Adventure!

MTJpub

Verified
Twenty years ago in February of 1985 tickling artist legend “Smith” started to work his magic and delight fans of tickling toons with his amazing and awe inspiring work.

Today I am honored and delighted to bring you a brand new Ratt & Roy The Tennessee Toe Ticklers! Adventure by the one and only “Smith.”

Also included is one of the original concept sketches and a scan of one of the pencil drawings from the stories.

Enjoy and Happy Holidays! THANK YOU SMITH!!!!!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Attachments

• rnrPAGE1.jpg
    rnrPAGE1.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 2,323
  • rnrPAGE2.jpg
    rnrPAGE2.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 2,634
  • rnrPAGE3.jpg
    rnrPAGE3.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 2,575
  • rnrPAGE4.jpg
    rnrPAGE4.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 2,829
  • rnrPAGE5.jpg
    rnrPAGE5.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 3,209
Thanks again SMITH!!!

Those of you that enjoy Smith's work need to check out his LA DIABLA series we have for sale at MTJ Publishing.

LA DIABLA

Attachments

• rnrPAGE6.jpg
    rnrPAGE6.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 2,573
  • sareypencilsm.jpg
    sareypencilsm.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 1,414
  • rnroriginal1985.jpg
    rnroriginal1985.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 1,237
THANK YOU so much for this tribute, i've been a fan of Ratt & Roy for years now, since i first discovered them in SW Tickle all that time ago

i'm glad smith is finally getting recognised with a worthy tribute

i think i speak for all of us when i say thanks

My grateful thanks as well! This is just plain beautiful! SW was the first place I saw Ratt and Roy too, and I was struck then by the strip's uncluttered directness and elegant simplicity! This one is a bit more involved than those I know, but it's just as much fun! Sarey Lee's run-on rant on page 4 is wonderful, and her ground-pounding hysterical agony is to die for! Great to have the concept sketch: instructive and very cool!

I think a tear just went down my cheek. Rat and Roy was the first tickle artwork I ever saw when I first started searching the web for tickling material. Think it's somewhere around 8-9 years ago.

Thank you so much!

Lol! It was my first tickle artwork too, Anime! It was about 4 years ago when I was, err....well, probaly to young to actually be seeing it. <.< >.>

That was great! Whilst not the first tickling material I came across on the 'net, I think it was the first tickle comic I came across, long before I found the likes of Yenny. :) Loved seeing a new Ratt'n'Roy webcomic after so long - though I thought for a moment the bear was gonna save her from the tickling, or that Ratt was gonna get even with Roy by tickling HIS feet for a change. *Evil Grin*

I loved it! You don't have to answer, but how on Earth did you contact him, since he just authed himself as "Smith"? :eek:

I also first experienced Rat & Roy at SW
Very cool and original

Altough I always pictured her as a blonde
Ah.. well

I remember those guys! was about 8-9 years since i first saw them too, how many were there? i remember about 5-6 pics (stories) playing cards - lassooed and tied to a tree - in boots and then taken out of them, great stories!
I even tried to do a tribute story but i never got round to finishing it!

Great work! hope to see more Smith work emerge now :)

Whoa

I remember seeing the origional comics when i first came on to the internet and i fell in love with them

This comic kicks so much ass ( an sareylee looks soooo... well you get the picture )

Beautiful

Wow...:amazed: I can't say anything but... Wow. I remember the old comics. There were soooo amazing. Nice tribute :happy:

WOW! The return of Ratt & Roy!!! This is too good to be true for an old country boy like me....

MTJpub said:
Twenty years ago in February of 1985 tickling artist legend “Smith” started to work his magic and delight fans of tickling toons with his amazing and awe inspiring work.
Thanks for the great post, MTJpub. Smith has become a favorite artist of mine. Here's a toon I first saw in the mid-80s and I believe it is a Smithtoon, one of his first ones if it is. It was part of an advertising mail sent out by somebody named Tobias Hackner, who for a while had a monopoly of the non-film tk material back then.

Attachments

• tobias_hackner.gif
    tobias_hackner.gif
    29 KB · Views: 553
Wow, i'm amazed that everyone else found Ratt & Roy on SW Tickle aswell, i thought i was the only one to stumble upon that gem of a site

it's a shame that it's no longer active, last time it was updated was around a year ago

we shall remember it well *sniff sniff*

SW is one of the classics
If you never heard of that one where have you been hiding all these years

Man it's great. I also saw Ratt & Roy on SW tickle but black and white pics!!!!!!!

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back