• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New release from The Last Laugh: LAST LAUGH OMICRON (free clip)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone!

I’m pleased to announce that I’ve released my 15th tickling video, LAST LAUGH OMICRON. It stars two of my best models, Dalia and Kate, making a return appearance. I think I can honestly say that this is one of my strongest releases so far. It features a mix of foot tickling and upper body tickling.

As usual, you can read a detailed description, see several sample pictures and play/download a preview clip on my website: www.thelastlaughinc.com. Just visit the "Tickling videos" section.

If you prefer you can also play the clip right now by <a href="http://www.thelastlaughinc.com/llomicronpreview.wmv">CLICKING HERE</a>.

Only 9 more until you have to abandon the Greek letters. :p

Nice clip. In my opinion, Eta was your best video with Dalia and Kate in it - this one doesn't look so intense - but it's still cool. And the pool thing at the end is hot! :bubble:

Looks like theyre having fun, great video!

Nice clip, but how the hell did that first lass remain so calm whilst getting the hairbrush treatment.

theshire said:
Only 9 more until you have to abandon the Greek letters. :p

Indeed. But I don't want to abandon the alphabet system. Most likely I'll simply switch to another alphabet. I was thinking Hebrew.

Nice clip. In my opinion, Eta was your best video with Dalia and Kate in it - this one doesn't look so intense - but it's still cool. And the pool thing at the end is hot! :bubble:

I don't know, Omicron has some pretty wild moments, and the base level of intensity is rather high. But, without wanting to toot my own horn, I do agree that Eta is a strong video. It's too bad I had some lighting problems, but it's not that bad, and I feel the action compensates for it.

Still, from a technical point of view, I think I did a better job with Omicron. Not that it was hard, considering how less challenging the lighting conditions were in the house compared to the cabin in the woods.

ticklemad said:
Nice clip, but how the hell did that first lass remain so calm whilst getting the hairbrush treatment.

Calm? You mean the first girl who gets tickled (Dalia)? I'm not sure I understand. She sure doesn't look calm to me. She doesn't go totally nuts, thrashing around like crazy, but I think it's obvious that she's getting tickled real good. Oh well, each person perceives things differently, I guess.

This is a better venue than the barn...

Kate's feet were mad filthy in that one.

Chakett_76 said:
Kate's feet were mad filthy in that one.

We obviously have very different definitions of "filthy". You do realize that the barn, located right next to the Omicron house, was only used as storage space, right? It's not like it was on a farm with barn animals or anything. It wasn't any dirtier than your average outdoor location, and the girls were careful not to walk on the ground too much. I'm actually kinda curious to know where you saw "madly dirty" feet. In the sample pictures? In the preview clip? Oh well, it doesn't matter. You're entitled to your opinion.

Last edited:
Always great fun to watch your material! Another class clip!

Last edited:
Uhhhhhhhhh !!!!

The most exciting tickle video since the video of the young brunette Melody!!!

Do u remember her??? ;-p

Nicky

"Soap challenged" feet?

Actually - 'twas in the stills - but don't take it personally - just like my ticklees with squeaky clean peds.

Chakett_76 said:
Actually - 'twas in the stills - but don't take it personally - just like my ticklees with squeaky clean peds.

No problem, you're certainly free to give your opinion. Actually, I prefer clean feet myself. But I didn't think either girl had especially dirty feet, and I can't see it in the stills. Each girl tickled the other's feet with her tongue at one point. Their feet couldn't have been that dirty. At least I hope not, for their own sake.

bellytickler200 said:
Nice, even though tickling in a swimming pool can be dangerous. You do make nice films.

Thank you for the compliment. I have to say, though, that I find it hard to see swimming pool tickling as hazardous, at least in this particular case. I mean, we're talking about two adults who know how to swim and who are just messing around in a shallow above-ground pool, with a third swimming-capable adult keeping a close eye of them. What could happen? At worst, they might swallow a bit of water by accident or get some in the nose. Unpleasant, but basically harmless.

Credit card payments are accepted again

My Videos4Sale.com stores have been reactivated, so I can once again accept credit card payments. All you have to do is go to the "Place an order" section of my website, select the form of payment you wish to use and then click on the link corresponding to the store you want to browse (tickling videos or foot videos).

If you prefer, you can also go directly to either store by using the links below. However, the stores are rather minimalistic when it comes to video descriptions and samples pictures, and there are no preview clips there. Frankly, the stores are mostly meant for the actual ordering process, not really to learn more about the videos. For more information and samples, as well as preview clips, please visit my website.

Tickling video store: http://videos4sale.com/?728

Foot video store: http://videos4sale.com/?871

Please note that since each type of video has its own store, you can't place an order that includes both tickling and foot videos. You need to place two separate orders. However, unless you take a long time in between orders, I should be able to ship you all the videos in the same package, as I'm likely to get both order emails at the same time.

Orders from outside of the United States and Canada:

While my video prices include shipping, the Videos4Sale.com billing system automatically adds $9.95 to each order from any country other than the US and Canada. I don't like it, but there's nothing I can do about it. However, I can think of two ways of getting around this:

First, if you send me an email mentioning this issue, I can send back some money along with your video(s) to compensate for the extra fee. Normally I'd send $10. However, since Videos4Sale.com takes 20% on video transactions, I hope it's ok if I only send $8. Otherwise I'd lose a couple of dollars on each foreign order, which already costs me more to ship. Thank you for understanding.

Second, while I haven't tested this yet, I suppose it would be possible to enter "United States" as your country when asked during the ordering process. That way I assume the $9.95 fee wouldn't be added. In that case, it's ***VERY IMPORTANT*** that you send me an email to let me know what your country actually is, otherwise I'm likely to ship your order to the USA. To make sure I get this info, please send me an email and wait for my confirmation message BEFORE placing your order. As long as I get this information, I'd say this is a more convenient solution than the first one.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience this causes foreign customers. I wish I could deactivate this feature. It would be less trouble than the above solutions.

Thank you for reading this post.

:wavingguy :wavingguy :wavingguy Another nice clip,and great looking video.I like your video's because the girls always look like they are having fun and not just performing a role.Thanks for the clip.

Asked this before Francois,hope you dont mind me asking again. Will you be giving us the option of purchasing your clips as downloadable? I dont want to be a pest, but I for one will be your best customer when that time comes.

SYELLA said:
Asked this before Francois,hope you dont mind me asking again. Will you be giving us the option of purchasing your clips as downloadable? I dont want to be a pest, but I for one will be your best customer when that time comes.

You're not a pest at all. I undertstand that a number of people would like my videos to become available as downloadable clips. Like I said in my reply on the Links/Updates forum, I'm currently working on creating such clips. When they're ready I'll sell them through Clips4Sale.

I do have a few issues to figure out, though. First, I have to choose a good compromise between frame size, file size and picture quality. I want to offer clips that look good, but I don't know how important frame size is for most people. After all, some producers are selling 640x480 clips, so maybe people have become used to that format. I don't intend to make my clips that big, but I also don't want to make them so small that people will be disappointed. I'd like to make them 400x300, which would allow for a very nice picture without making the files too big (for that matter, 320x240 would make things even easier, which an excellent level of quality). But there's also the option of making them 480x360, a reasonable compromise. I can't decide. My personal preference is 400x300, but it's the customers who are going to buy the clips, not me. How important is frame size, anyway?

Another issue that's bugging me is how bright, dark, contrasty, etc. to make my clips. A clip that looks just fine on my computer might not look as good on another computer. It's really hard to judge.

These technical concerns have been slowing down my clips creation efforts in a significant way. I still don't have definitive answers. I just wish I knew what people want and expect. Then I could start offering downloadble clips sooner.

Hey! Thanks for the reply on my post Francois. Wish I could tell you just how important frame size is. All the best on that,and thanks again! :D

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back