• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Sample Clip! Ambers Ticklish Audition! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
29 year old Amber is Krystals best friend and next door neighbor who wasn't at all planning on doing a shoot, but eventually agreed to do it only on the condition that she would be able to tie up Krystal and tickle her later (Stay tuned for that sample clip, it's a doozie!) Amber, as she confesses in her interview, is super dominant, so submitting to the tickling wasn't easy. Her freshly pedicured size 10 feet are propped up and bound at the ankles. Her long slender soles are quite sensitive to the touch, as is evident by uncontrollable giggling. Then she is bound to the bead and has her upper body worked over, which causes more giggling and forced laughter to ensue. If you like seeing a self proclaimed dominant girl tickled, Amber is for you! In addition to the sample clip, I have included an interview with Amber where she talks about her ticklishness (and being dominant!) See more of Amber at my clip store www.clips4sale.com/19581 Enjoy!

Thanks. I always say the best ticklees are the dominant ones. It's nice to take them down a peg through tickling. Ha.

I couldn't agree more. Love to watch dominant girls get tickled until they beg for mercy, while the tickle torture obviously continues! :mwahaha:

great clip!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back