• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* The Bank Loan

mabus,

You're mistaken...I do exactly that. I only do one scene in my preview, but my full clips have many angles and views, from the tops of the feet, face, upper body, it keeps changing. I guess I need to start making the perviews small snippets of this to drive this point home :).

I will buy it when I can afford it, next week sometime....but, you may want to add extra screen caps to show the different angles and poses, like TickleHaven does sometimes.

Remember, most producers only have their models in one pose, and usually only use ONE camera angle. It's not that hard to hit "PAUSE," and move the tripod, but many don't. So if you DO! show those who may be reluctant to pay $20, because they don't think it's worth it. I've wasted a good amount of money on clips that only have the one angle, and then sometimes not-too-ticklish model..and I want to kick myself, but I have't figured out how to, yet.

And I always wished..."I wished he would have shown the girl being tickled from the tops of her feet." "I wish we would have seen her face while her soles were tickled...." "I wish we would have seen the model doing anything, even just talking, instead of just starting out, and finishing, in a pair of stocks...." Etc..

Thanks for trying something different, Darth Sidious!

superb-- many thanks for this one-- love her laugh and her wriggling feet

Very good suggestions! From now on I will focus my preview stills and clip to feature as many different angles as possible. After all, I'd hate to lose a sale because of a misinterpretation of the product.

I truly do not believe that the whole story thing, ya know the bank loan BS, justifies such high price tags on these videos!! I really don't care if their made out to be policewoman, secret agent, vampiress...it's all so phony, and sometimes the acting is HORRIFIC (just take a look at some of the responses laughingaszone gets!!)...just strap them the hell in and make em cry!!

You are entitled to your opinion...and that's also why I offer sub-clips that trim some content... but as far as price goes..you are paying for whatever the minute count of full content is. I could see if I charged 15 for a 10 min clip...that would be nuts...but I don't.

I truly do not believe that the whole story thing, ya know the bank loan BS, justifies such high price tags on these videos!! I really don't care if their made out to be policewoman, secret agent, vampiress...it's all so phony, and sometimes the acting is HORRIFIC (just take a look at some of the responses laughingaszone gets!!)...just strap them the hell in and make em cry!!

Great idea! I like it :)!

I actually enjoy the story set up a lot. I wonder if maybe when you knock them out you can show yourself dragging them to a chair or over to the stocks and getting them ready to be tickled.

All are great but this is the best one yet. Good mix a nylon, bare which is good for everyone. Seems really ticklish, would like to see her again or similar. I personally like the story lines, nice to see them carry through the whole clip. Best format yet.

All are great but this is the best one yet. Good mix a nylon, bare which is good for everyone. Seems really ticklish, would like to see her again or similar. I personally like the story lines, nice to see them carry through the whole clip. Best format yet.

Thank you very much for the support! If you liked this, check out my new exclusives section.

how, do u do it? u are a real tickle fan. i love your clips. they are so real and u find women that are hot and really ticklish. and they have cute feet as a bounus. u are the man.

Primus,

Reading something like this makes my day man! Whenever I do the shoot, I try to make it as fun as possible and I think it shows in the clips. I also set the bar pretty high so that I shoot only people that really are worth it you know? I promise I will continue to do even better in future works :). Thank you for the support! Without it....I wouldn't be able to do what I do.

how, do u do it? u are a real tickle fan. i love your clips. they are so real and u find women that are hot and really ticklish. and they have cute feet as a bounus. u are the man.

i have been around for a while and i have to say this is one of the best clips i have seen.
the girl is pretty and veryticklish especially on her feet which is my favoite

Wow, she has got to have some of the ticklish feet I have seen (and not tickled lol)! She's quite pretty too. I think if she took slightly better care of her feet (can see some callouses through her stockings in the still pic of her feet) she'd basically be the PERFECT foot tickling model. :D

This has been one of my best productions in the series. Definately proud of this one and I thank you for the support!

i have been around for a while and i have to say this is one of the best clips i have seen.
the girl is pretty and veryticklish especially on her feet which is my favoite

Darth Sidious, i have seen that you take off the clips by your youtube channel, why?

What about the girl you show us? I mean the girls like Ruby from park audition... what appened?

Youtube actually suspended the account because a couple clips apparently violated their TOS. As for Ruby, I opted not to shoot her right away because I had better talent to go with. Hope this helps to clarify.
Darth Sidious, i have seen that you take off the clips by your youtube channel, why?

What about the girl you show us? I mean the girls like Ruby from park audition... what appened?

Oh Come late to the party, but just realize that this is Lisa, who has been in tickleabuse and tickle horror....If the ticklee is so good is only fair that many producers "share" her. And it also is easier to compare tickler's skills, they work on the same subject.
Your skills are very good Darth.

Sure is! There's a funny story about how this all came together. Btw, thank you very much for the compliment on the skills. I aim to be the very best at what I do, so this means a lot to hear that :).

Oh Come late to the party, but just realize that this is Lisa, who has been in tickleabuse and tickle horror....If the ticklee is so good is only fair that many producers "share" her. And it also is easier to compare tickler's skills, they work on the same subject.
Your skills are very good Darth.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back