• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickle Torture Sample - F/F - Kim Lee Stretched & Tickled

Great armpits!

Wow she has such smooth armpits! I hope to see some more focused underarm tickler with Kim! Great job!

wow she is really hot!!:bowing:

i have seen her before...

dont remember where:ermm:

You may have seen Kim Lee on our clip store. We've also posted a few samples of her clips here on TMF, inlcuding "Kim Lee Plastic Wrap Foot Tickle", "Captured Assassin Nylon Foot Tickle" and "Kim Lee Standing Belly Button Tickle." I've attached those samples and a couple of other pics to this post below.

Elijah @ Tickle Torture
http://www.clips4sale.com/9697

cute vid..need to get her feet next

wow she is really hot!!:bowing:

i have seen her before...

dont remember where:ermm:

Let's invade Korea

If it means finding more girls to tickle like Kim Lee, then let's have the U.S. invade Korea next instead of Iran! Thanks for the hot previews; the upper-body stuff was great although Ms. Lee's plastic wrap look was pretty hot, too!

Thanks for the positive feedback. If we could only find more Asian women to work with in general.

Elijah @ Tickle Torture

If it means finding more girls to tickle like Kim Lee, then let's have the U.S. invade Korea next instead of Iran! Thanks for the hot previews; the upper-body stuff was great although Ms. Lee's plastic wrap look was pretty hot, too!

Jackpot!

Oh.

My.

GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

fanfreakin'tastic! and where the hell can I get one of those suspension thingies?

there's North Korea, a lotta cute ones there Americans could... uhm... "reeducate" ;)

Kim Lee naked, tied and tickled?

Hey Elijah,
Any news on Kim Lee being naked, tied and tickled?
lost

Kim is an awesome 'lee! Love the plastic wrap and foot tickling. The blonde girl was great, too, with her taunting. I'd shudder to think what she could do to me! lol

Kim Lee Nude?

Hi Elijah. Will you ever do anything with Kim Lee tied naked? I'm a fan and would like to see her tied and tickled in the buff........

Most recently, we tickled her topless. Next time we film with her I will see if she is comfortable with going nude and being tickled. I've attached some images and a sample below from her topless tickle "Kim Lee's Ticklish Armpits & Breasts."

Elijah @ Tickle Torture

Hi Elijah. Will you ever do anything with Kim Lee tied naked? I'm a fan and would like to see her tied and tickled in the buff........

How could she tickle-torture that helpless, topless girl?

That is, how could she do that to her and not invite me to help?!

Thanks for the hot preview. I extra-appreciate the lengthy look; so often these sneak peeks are so quick

What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back