• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickle Video Review

ItsTickleTime

I just found a new tickling video for sale on Playboy model Laurie Wallace's website (www.LaurieWallace.com). She is a blond goddess.

I just ordered the tape and can't wait to watch her squirm and giggle. It is so cool that a beautiful model like her has a tickling fetish! I will include a review once I recieve it.

Hmmmm, this tape sounds vaugely familiar. I heard that the guy doing the tickling is a super cool dude who all the chics want to sleep with.

Wallstreet, the teaser pic on her website shows her gagged? Is this just a teaser, or is she gagged in this tape at all? :cool:

Dave2112-- NOT gagged. She wears a red bikini with a thong bottom and she's laid out flat on a lawnchair.

Well Wallstreet, I totally wished I was that super cool guy that tickles her! :)
She posted no pics of being tickled but I bet she suddenly had a jump in video requests!

I read your other post about her referring a playmate to this cool guy (wink,wink) is that not the coolest thing?!

Peace,
DK

DarkK-- I believe she's a Playboy model, not playmate, although I may, and pray, stand corrected. Either way, she's really hot.
If you use the word playmate you'll have Myriads thumbing through every smut mag in his comic shop looking for verification.
I don't want to drop her name until after I've sealed the deal. Don't want to get jinxed.

I tried both last night and tonight to click on this link and I get the error message "Page can not be displayed". Can anyone help me view this?

Jerry67911-- I got the same message. I will alert her immedietley. Glad I've already got a copy. I think I'll go watch it right now.

jerry click at the top on the menu where it says "news" then click the link there.

Wallstreet,

LOL.. I used the wrong "label", I do recall the topic about playboy mate and playboy model.

I'll just stick to that beautiful gal instead. No confusion then!

DK

This coming Thu/early Fri at 2AM Eastern Time The Howard Stern E! Show will be re-running Laurie's appearance. There is no tickling involved, she basically discusses lesbianism. This episode was filmed 2 days after we did the tickle shoot.

Laurie Wallace Tickle Torture Video review!

After much anticipation, I finally received my Tickle Torture video this week from Laurie Wallace (LaurieWallace.com). It took a bit longer than I had hoped, but that just made my excitement to view it greater! (I will give her the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to holiday mail backup). I have enjoyed watching it a number of times now so I definitely feel qualified to write a review.

First off, Laurie is absolutely stunning! Her blonde girl next door sex appeal is what got me to purchase the tape in the first place, and in that department I was definitely not disappointed! I am so jealous of Wall Street, getting the oppotunity to tickle this beauty first-hand (so to speak)!

As far as her level of ticklishness, she is a bit of a screamer and a talker, alternately begging Wall Street to stop and yelling at him. Her giggles are the best when her stomach, ass and thighs are being tickled. All in all, it was definitely worth it for me.

I'm glad you enjoyed the video. The next vid I shoot with Laurie will be ALL butt tickling.

TickleTown

If you search TickleTown you will find clips of my work. Laurie Wallace won't be up until next month. This month features 2 clips of Katie Jordon.

Dear WallStreet

You sound like you think we would be disappointed just seeing
Katie Jordan in both of those clips. Not me, buddy! Your'e right,
Katie is very, VERY cute--even though she does look a little like a gothic girl. Like most Goth chicks, Katie has soft-looking, gorgeous feet.

Three questions for you, WS: how ticklish are Katie's feet? What
does she think about being tickled? And, of course, when can we
expect to see her in a video?

Just wondering.

Starbuck-- I'm potentially shooting more with Katie and Alannah in about a month. It is only tentative. If it happens I will have photos and video. I certainly do not expect dissapointment with this months clips, and anyone who isn't satisfied seeing Katie get tickled can have a full refund. Oh wait, the clips are free.
I've basically been given a blessing from TickleTown to send them whatever video footage I have. I intend to do my best to keep them well stocked.

Sorry Starbuck. I forgot to answer your other two questions. Forgive me. I left that last post at 4:20.
I would not say that Katie's feet were extraordinarily ticklish, although they were certainly ticklish to a laugh inducing degree. Katie is very used to being in bondage situations and it took alot of work to keep her at a disadvantage.
As far as her opinions of tickling, she asked me "so your a tickling guy" while we were driving to the shoot. She is a very fetish oriented person. You guys should e-mail her, I'm sure she'd respond.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back