• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New ticklee

Greetings

Hiya T-baby. Welcome to the TMF. Lots of cool people here. Have fun!

Greetings, TTD

TickledToDeath:

I think I remember you, too. (Let's see if I do better on this one.) TTD, were you in a Yahoo club for the New York area a few years ago, and did you try to organize a get-together downtown that nobody showed up for? Did you have a website with your own message board back then?

And Ticklegrrrl, if you're the one I'm remembering, Welcome to New York!

Welcome ticklebaby! It's great to have another Noo Yawker among us.

welcome to NYC

Hi Steph..
just a quick note to welcome you to NYC and let you know about TES.
TES is the oldest and largest BDSM support group in the country, and we have our fair share of tickling fetishists (yours truly included).

We have a novice group that has meetings and excursions once a month which happen to be this wed and this sat. Please visit www.tes.org/novice for more info or email [email protected] if your interested or have any questons.

best regards
MJ

I am familiar with TES. I used to frequent Paddles often before some new things in my life have come about. I have a few friends who are involved in TES. Thanks for the info.

Stephanie

hi

Wow I love it when people are talking about me on someone else's posting, ha. (I'm sure Stephanie doesn't mind right?). Yes, I'm the one that just moved from So Cal to Manhattan and I'd love to get a drink and meet some more New Yorkers. I just turned 34 and I'm lee only (sorry to other lees). Hi everyone! Hi Stephanie!

Ticklegrrrl

Re: hi

Ticklegrrrl said:
Wow I love it when people are talking about me on someone else's posting, ha. (I'm sure Stephanie doesn't mind right?). Yes, I'm the one that just moved from So Cal to Manhattan and I'd love to get a drink and meet some more New Yorkers. I just turned 34 and I'm lee only (sorry to other lees). Hi everyone! Hi Stephanie!

Ticklegrrrl

Hey YOU, Don't let that go to your head! Heh heh heh

You being JUST a Lee presents NO problem whatsoever!:D :devil:
I am sure you will be acomodated quite nicely.:D

TTD

I know Shem organized a group meeting in Manhattan a month or 2 ago, and I wasn't able to attend that, but I'd still love to meet some NY TMFers for a drink one of these days if others are up for it.

Indeed, I was one of the people who got together with Shem, and it went very nicely, once we all found each other.

Maybe Shem remembers the place we ended up, which I'm sure I could find if I strolled the area; it was close to 8th Avenue in the upper 30s.

How about a date in late March? I'm busy with some things until that time, and will have fewer and fewer free nights these next few weeks. And I think that area is still the best, so that people coming in from Long Island or New Jersey can enjoy the proximity to Penn Station.

But Tickled To Death, did you see my note? Are you the TTD I remember from Yahoo clubs a few years ago?

The get-together mentioned above was at a place called Giggles, but when it turned out to be way too crowded (yay for me doing research), those of us who showed up there retreated a little further down the street to Jack's Restaurant, which was much quieter and more conducive to hanging out and talking. I'm sure any decent restaurant would serve, though. (Jack's is on 40th Street between Broadway and 7th, if memory serves.)

Welcome Ms. Baby

A Jersey shout out to the NYC ticklebaby. Glad you posted, drop me a line sometime to say hello or just talk. I can see NYC from my home in Jersey. Enjoy your day!

Kingp

ticklebaby said:
Thanks Tickle Slave..what an interesting that nick is! I think there would lots of people looking for a tickle slave!

Stephanie

I haven't found many girls in TN wanting a tickle slave, unfortunately. I might have to move elsewhere, Stephanie. Hope the New York tickling scene is a barrel of laughs for you. :-D

Tickle Slave

<a href=mailto:[email protected]>[email protected]</a>

Welcome ticklebaby

Welcome to the group Stephanie. I'm coffee from NYC. I am a 29 yr old Ler. Say Hi sometime. Welcome again.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back