• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickling Story, please post comment if you read. :)

brian42

TMF Novice
The Teacher

Miss Jones was the most beautiful woman in the high school, surpassing even the cheerleaders, some would say. She was tall, slender, had long reddish hair, petite feet, and a nice figure, and unfortunately for her, she was deathly ticklish.
It happened one day while she was teaching her regular fifth period math class, and two senior girls, Heather and Tracy were too busy yakking away to pay attention to the lesson. After a few times of asking them to be quiet, Miss Jones finally lost it, yelled at them, and told them to stay after class for detention. She would soon regret this.
The bell rang and everyone shuffled out except for Tracy and Heather. Miss Jones began lecturing them about keeping quiet during class, and so forth, when it happened. Before she knew what happened, Tracy grabbed her arms from behind and pinned her on her back on the floor.
“Hey! What’s going on?!” She yelled, but she wouldn’t be able to yell much more as Heather wrapped a cloth around her mouth to gag her. She struggled desperately to get up, but with her hands held behind her back and her lying flat on the floor, she was helpless. All she could do was sit there and wonder what was going to happen to her.
“You’ll regret putting us in detention,” Heather said, in a mocking tone. “Now, you probably know we can’t physically hurt you, but there is something else we can do that might be considered much worse by a lot of people,” she finished and walked behind Miss Jones, out of her sight.
Only when she felt her shoe sliding off did she start to realize what was going on.
“My, what pretty little feet you have,” Heather commented and slowly traced her index finger from her heel to the top of her toe, and a shiver went down Miss Jones spine.
“Wow. You must be really ticklish,” Tracy said, putting emphasis on the word ‘really’. Miss Jones shook her head and tried to protest, but she knew it would do no good.
With one hand, Heather held down Miss Jones right ankle and with the other she slowly began to taunt and tease her foot with the tips of her fingernails, causing Miss Jones to twitch and give out signs of laughter. Gradually, it got more intense. In a few short minutes, Heather was sadistically tickling Miss Jones foot, and it was all Tracy could do to keep her pinned down. By the time it was over, she was in tears, but it wasn’t over.
“Now we have to tickle your other foot for a matched set,” Heather said and slowly took off her other shoe. She used a different approach this time. Instead of using her fingers, she lightly began flicking her tongue on the sole of her foot and Miss Jones tried to prepare herself for more torture. Heather spent much more time on this foot because she loved licking and sucking her soft, creamy, feet with pink-painted toe nails.
Finally, after what seemed like ages to Miss Jones, the tickling was over, or at least she thought it was.
“Find something to tie her up with,” Tracy said. “You know the drill. You get to work over the feet, and I get the upper body,” she finished, and Miss Jones felt she could bear no more. As ticklish as her feet were, it was no match to how ticklish her belly was, and she hoped she wouldn’t discover her spot that made her short of breath, her belly button.
After a minute of looking around, Heather came up with some rope, and bound her hands behind her back, with much difficulty, then rolled her on her back, and Tracy straddled her and began to tickle her.
“This should be a lot of fun,” Heather said, while slowly lifting her T-shirt and stopping right under her breasts. She began tracing her fingers up and down her slender, beautiful sides and Miss Jones started laughing and twitching uncontrollably. And then, she immediately began digging into her sides and tickling her belly all over, and after a few seconds, Tracy discovered her belly button.
“My, you must have a very ticklish belly button. I barely touch it and you laugh harder than anywhere else, Tracy said, and dug her finger into her belly button. Miss Jones was in tears now and felt like she was going to suffocate from silent laughter. After a moment of fun, Tracy scooted back and lied down and began slowly kissing and licking her stomach, which tickled more than with her fingers. The worst part was the grand finale. Tracy stuck her tongue in Miss Jones belly button and began wiggling it around and Miss Jones felt like she was going to pass out, but just before she did, it was over.
“Think she’s suffered enough?” Heather asked.
“Enough to where she won’t give us detention anymore,” Tracy responded. And Miss Jones made sure she never ever gave any one a detention ever again.

Nice! Unfortunately, I've never had a hot teacher before (although I've had cute student teachers...)

new tickle story

Great story. I love it. Do you have anymore.

John Meeters

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back