• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* Ticklish Star Wars Fan Amy Tries To Keep Her Ankles Crossed! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
26 year old Amy is a girl I met in line at "Star Wars, The Force Awakens". We got to talking, and she thought it was very entertaining that I make tickling videos. I managed to convince her to give it a try! Amy stands 4'11 and has tiny size 5 feet. I will come right and say it, Not only are Amys feet incredibly drool worthy (flawless soles) Amy has some of the most off the charts ticklish feet I have encountered in a long while! Amys reactions are explosive off the bat, and she is laughing so much she can barely catch her breath! And her giggles are extra high pitched, especially when I use the trimmer in between her toes. Amy also has a tendency to protest the foot tickling, mustering "Noooo" under her breath a few times, until when it gets to be too much she shouts out "Nooo!" while trying desperately to keep her ankles together. Amy is one of the most adorable ticklees I have encountered in a long while, She should be back for more soon!

I_MG_9299.jpg

amyanklescrossed.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9310.JPG
    IMG_9310.JPG
    408.6 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_9279.JPG
    IMG_9279.JPG
    318.5 KB · Views: 120
  • StarWarsFanAmyAnklesCrossed1.mp4
    4.3 MB
Last edited:
What a great laugh and she has wonderfully ticklish feet! :)

OMG, I love this! Her feet are perfect and such an adorable laugh!!! I love tiny and pudgy feet!

Great clip!

Just wondering, will we ever be able see mature Michelle again? Maybe with some more nudity ;)

Great clip!

Just wondering, will we ever be able see mature Michelle again? Maybe with some more nudity ;)

Thanks for watching :) Michelle was over five years ago man, I would have no way of getting in touch with her. But it sure is fun to think about!

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back