• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

new to this

Aleah

Hi- I'm new to this...My hubby of many years has always liked tickling and feet - but managed to keep it fairly secret from me (guess he was embarrased?) I have stumbled onto websites he's left in internet history over the years (this one especially), so I had an idea. anyway...long story short, he FINALLY showed me what he likes.
I have a few questions for you ticklees....where do I start? I'm rather clueless. I'm somewhat ticklish on my feet- my OMG spots are inner thighs and knees. I'd really like to indulge him in this, I think it can really add something to our intimacy/sexlife. What would be some ideas to suprise him with? How could he tie me up (We have a sleigh bed, so no bedposts). Sorry to be such a newb, but I want to make this fun.

There are restraints that wrap under the mattress or bed. He could also hogtie you - restrain you without attaching you to the furniture. You could lay on your belly and he could sit on your legs or back (depending on both of your sizes lol) and restrain you in that way while he tickles you :) I am probably the least experienced person on this site - having never been tickled lol but I have lots of ideas. He must be thrilled that you want to play with him - and that you are accepting of his fetish - that alone is an amazing gift.

I'd caution against hogties for a couple just starting out. It takes some experience to to a hogtie safely.

Also, Aleah, way to be super cool and accommodating. I'm sure your hubby will appreciate it.

welcome! :yayzorz: it's always awesome to see sucessful tickle couples! as for what you should do...PLAY! see what you and your hubby like...it's kinda fun just to explore :D

I'd caution against hogties for a couple just starting out. It takes some experience to to a hogtie safely.

Also, Aleah, way to be super cool and accommodating. I'm sure your hubby will appreciate it.

Thank you LD - I didn't think of that *blushing* - a great reminder for us newbies :)

Here is some advice, which I generally only dispense when asked. There are two ways you can ease into this, the physical and non-physical ways.

NON PHYSICAL:
1) Send him random texts throughout the day saying things like "It's been sooooo long since my feet were tickled properly... wish you were here." or stop by a furniture store and snap a pic of a four-post bed with your phone, then send the caption "what are you thinking about..."

2) While being intimate, bring up being tickled, how turned on the idea makes you... most guys don't need a whole lot of invitation to pursue it :)

3) Write him a short story, a page or so, about him tickling you - how you imagine it will go - and email it to him

PHYSICAL
1) The easiest bondage for starters is to have your feet tied together and your hands tied behind your back- plenty of room to squirm and limited risk of pulling/straining anything, but he'll be able to reach all of your sensitive spots.

2) Betting. "Okay, you can tickle me for 5 minutes, but if you cant make me beg then you have to do the dishes/vaccuum/whatever, and if you can then you get to do it to me again before bed tonight"

3) Explore sensations. Tell him you want to find out how ticklish each part of you is and what makes it worst, then lay back and let him explore methodically - no bondage required. For added fun, make a spreadsheet of all your body parts down the side and fingers/feathers/hairbrushes/etc across the top, and have him score each block

The biggest thing is to be open and communicate about what he likes, what you like, how much you can handle, etc. Best of luck exploring this exciting and enjoyable kink.

Welcome, Aleah! It's awesome that you want to get more into this for your husband. Very cool :)

You've got some great advice here. I have the bondage that goes under the mattress, and it works really well. I find that it stays in place better if you've got something to wrap it around. I use my head/foot board, but you could use the legs of the bed, too. It's not necessary, though. Mostly I would say just talk to your man. Ask him what he likes, doesn't like, ideas he has, fantasies he wants to explore. Or ask him to point you in the right direction around here if he's shy to talk about it. There are sections for stories, art, photos, video clips, etc. Ask him which ones he likes and maybe you can derive some ideas from there.

Good luck and have fun!

Not sure what the living situation is like, but you can also extend the bondage play beyond the bedroom. A recliner, a couch, even a kitchen table could serve as a decent frame for some basic restraints. I've seen people who like to take a simple kitchen chair, bind the person's ankles to it with some rope, and tilt it back so that the feet are exposed while the back is resting on the ground.

In any event, I think the posters above have offered some excellent beginning advice. Excelsior to you two in your exploration.

Welcome and a "Standing O" to you for your understanding and desire to be a part of your husband's fetish.

The ideas and advice on the subject could probably be endless. All I will offer is have a safeword...watch out for rope burns...have fun...and best wishes.

Thanks!

Thanks everyone for the awesome advice! I hope to put it to good use very soon - I'm sure I will have more questions as I go through this learning process. I love my hubby and really want to learn to enjoy this "kink" with him.

Aleah

Hi- I'm new to this...My hubby of many years has always liked tickling and feet - but managed to keep it fairly secret from me (guess he was embarrased?) I have stumbled onto websites he's left in internet history over the years (this one especially), so I had an idea. anyway...long story short, he FINALLY showed me what he likes.
I have a few questions for you ticklees....where do I start? I'm rather clueless. I'm somewhat ticklish on my feet- my OMG spots are inner thighs and knees. I'd really like to indulge him in this, I think it can really add something to our intimacy/sexlife. What would be some ideas to suprise him with? How could he tie me up (We have a sleigh bed, so no bedposts). Sorry to be such a newb, but I want to make this fun.

Everyone is different, so it's hard to say what he'd like and what he wouldn't from here, but I will say that you deserve incredible respect for reacting in such a positive way.

One thing that I bet he'll like - tease him with your feet when he's not expecting it. Put your feet in his lap when you're out and about at parties or restaurants, etc.... It's very likely to drive him crazy (in a good way) if he's into feet as you say.

Hiya,

First, it's great that you're willing to explore this with your husband. I would suggest, though, rather than actually taking the advice/ideas of random strangers, it would be better for you to actually ask him what he would like. There are a lot of aspects of tickle fetishism and not everyone is into all of them. I, for example, don't like bondage at all and don't want it as part of my play... so if you said to me, "Honey, wouldn't it be great if you tied me up?" I'd have to be honest and say "No, it would not." Then you'd get upset and think that you weren't cut out for this sort of thing, and be all like, "well then, what do you want?" and we're off on the wrong foot already.

Once you get an idea for what he actually likes, thenyou can start exploring ideas in that vein. Until then, though, you should probably let him take the lead until you get a feel for things... especially if he's been a member here for years.

Good luck, and have fun!

Aleah – suffice to say, he must feel very lucky to have somebody with such a positive attitude about his interests. With that, I'm sure you'll find it easy to learn more about what he likes.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back