• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* UK Glamour Babe Hannah Claydon's Long Tickle Session! (M/F, Nylons, Bare)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hey folks,
Here's a preview of my first tickling scene with the truly incredible Hannah Claydon! Hannah is a page 3 girl and top glamour model here in the UK...I probably don't need to explain how hot this lady is, but I will say that up close, she is one freakishly attractive lady, loL! :wub:

It was an honour getting Hannah in for her first ever tickling shoot. We shot a couple of solo scenes and then one with Hannah and Tammie Lee together (an incredible day!) This first scene features Hannah bench tied on her back in lingerie and nude hose. She is tickled all over by myself for a fairly long period of time! Hannah is a tiny lady with enormous breasts and probably the softest feet in the world - she was a real joy to tickle :) Hannah is quite a quiet, softly spoken girl. She is certainly not a screamer but she has a beautiful voice with a very cute giggle...she's the kind of girl who tries very hard to keep her composure but never quite manages it. There's just something sexy about the way she writhes and struggles too!

image29r.jpg

Hannah's most sensitive spots are her definitely her feet, knees and thighs although her upperbody and neck are pretty ticklish too. Her tights get tied to the stocks and then later ripped for several minutes of bare foot tickling too, including baby oil! Things got a little more intense in the scenes with Tammie Lee, which will be coming up soon (Tammie's fingernails were very effective!) but for now, enjoy this one - it's pretty damn hot! :redheart:

Preview links below and as ever, the full (24 minute) version is available from www.uktickling.com

http://rapidshare.com/files/358337594/Hannah_part_1_sample.wmv
Alternative link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=60T672NP

Thanks! :britishflag:

Not the most extreme of reactions (watch Abbi Taylor instead if this bothers you!) but they are SO sexy to watch it hurts! (I'm going to have to rub it better in a minute).

Thanks again for another great clip turtleboy. Can't wait to see the bit where Tammie joins in the fun.

S

Genuine reactions, hot model, great clip :D

Thumbs up!

Not the most extreme of reactions (watch Abbi Taylor instead if this bothers you!) but they are SO sexy to watch it hurts! (I'm going to have to rub it better in a minute).

Thanks again for another great clip turtleboy. Can't wait to see the bit where Tammie joins in the fun.

S

Thanks Sclub - my thoughts exactly! The Hannah and Tammie footage is possibly the hottest thing I've ever put on film..It'll be coming up soon!

Genuine reactions, hot model, great clip :D

Thumbs up!

Thanks tku! :)

Wow! You seem to crank out a new terrific clip every night!
I wish I had your karma! ... And I'm not even sure I believe in karma!

Wow! You seem to crank out a new terrific clip every night!
I wish I had your karma! ... And I'm not even sure I believe in karma!

Thanks sole seeker! ..well, I guess I do believe in karma, though I'm not sure mine is so great actually, lol

Glad you liked it! :)

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back