• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* UK Page 3 Girl Holly Mcguire Tickled By Monica Harris!! (F/F, Nylon, Bare)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Here it is folks..I know some have been waiting for this one! Holly Mcguire is a well known UK glamour and page 3 model, relatively famous for a number of reasons, among them being a former squeeze of Rio Ferdinand and more recently.... *ahem*:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ar-arrested-police-swoop-cocaine-factory.html
:shock2:

...and also for being gorgeous of course! :wub: Fortunately, Holly happens to be a good friend of the very lovely and unbearably ticklish Monica Harris, and Monica was able to talk her into doing a shoot! Better still, as with Monica, Holly also turned out to be EXTREMELY ticklish!! Despite having years of modelling experience, Holly had never done anything like this before (Monica is currently trying to break her into the fetish world!) and she was actually quite nervous!

image2om.jpg

Monica starts by tying Holly up with tape and cuffs, before removing her heels and tickling her all over. It starts gently but builds until Holly is squealing and shaking with laughter! (and occasionally breaking the seat) Monica really brings out her wicked side, and after tearing Holly's nylons open she uses the electric toothbrush on her bare feet and between her toes...endless torment follows as Holly goes to pieces while Monica tickles and teases her relentlessly (with a little help from me of course!)

This is possibly my favourite clip so far..the full version will be available from www.uktickling.com shortly, with more from this shoot still to come - enjoy!! :rockingout:

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/files/367738738/Monica_and_Holly_part_1sample.wmv
Alt link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BQ8EKQNH

:britishflag:

Great clip!! Do you think you would be able to get Sophie Howard?

Great work for so many reasons :hungry:

I doooo belieeeeve you've outdone yourself sir! :sherlock:

Holy Shit!

a famous glamour star is tickled! :omg:
I've never believed that will happen anytime. Who knows maybe you will be the UK glamour tickle star and every singer and any other star will tickled by you!! :D *dreaming* :happyhop:

Does Holly will come back for another tickle shoot ? Maybe in the stock and in tan sheer pantyhose/nylon ?

cant believe, this is A-W-E-S-O-M-E

:ty: Turtleboy

:gbtoast:

Great clip!! Do you think you would be able to get Sophie Howard?

Thanks...I have to admit it's unlikely but we can always hope - certainly Monica and Holly do have some pretty amazing friends and I hope that some more great shoots will come from the connection! ;)

Great work for so many reasons :hungry:

I doooo belieeeeve you've outdone yourself sir! :sherlock:

Thank you sir! :)

Holy Shit!

a famous glamour star is tickled! :omg:
I've never believed that will happen anytime. Who knows maybe you will be the UK glamour tickle star and every singer and any other star will tickled by you!! :D *dreaming* :happyhop:

Does Holly will come back for another tickle shoot ? Maybe in the stock and in tan sheer pantyhose/nylon ?

cant believe, this is A-W-E-S-O-M-E

:ty: Turtleboy

:gbtoast:

Thanks NT! Yes, I've already spoken to Monica about another one with them both and Holly is apparently up for it so...watch this space!

As for your request, well you never know, we may have already covered that in the later scenes of this one! ;)

image77.jpg

image57h.jpg

:turtle:

Wow, she's rrally hot. Especially I like the barefoot part. Her feet are soooo cute

Hehe! you was one thought ahead of me :)

Great! I will definitely buy the clip

This thread seems to be very popular in Germany this evening!

It must be because it is a World class clip. I particularly enjoyed it as I recently had an exchange of messages with Holly where I asked if she was ticklish to which she replied "YES I AM VERY TICKLISH ;-) IS THAT GOOD OR BAD?". I think we all know the answer to that one!

Thank you for confirming Holly was telling me the truth turtleboy. Hopefully we will soon see that NikkiLee and Rachel Taylor were being equally truthful.

That electric toothbrush is a very welcome addition to your toolkit. I hope we see it combined with some baby oil before long.

I still standby my suggestion that Monica is female 'ler of the year. She's like a woman possessed! I've got a feeling I'm going to enjoy the revenge clip. I suspect Monica gets her just desserts.

S

I think Monica is a very sexy tickler... I'd love to be tickle tortured by her!! Do you think she may travel to Italy? LOL

By the way, I'd love to see Monica tickling the lee with her sheer nyloned toes... it's soooo sexy!

Wow, she's rrally hot. Especially I like the barefoot part. Her feet are soooo cute

Hehe! you was one thought ahead of me :)

Great! I will definitely buy the clip

Thanks guys, she is a hot one! Hopefully you'll like the other clips too!

I still standby my suggestion that Monica is female 'ler of the year. She's like a woman possessed! I've got a feeling I'm going to enjoy the revenge clip. I suspect Monica gets her just desserts.

S

Thanks Sclub..the revenge clip is on the way! Yes I agree, Monica is a very good 'ler and a desperate 'lee! She was extra-ticklish this time (as if she isn't anyway!) and really couldn't handle it at all, so you can expect to hear shouts of 'I DON'T LIKE IT!' while she basically cracks up! :D

super duper clip! and hot pics too!

Thanks for posting the clip.

Thanks folks! :)

Holly is absolutely delightful. Monica as a foot model alone is a fantastic site - the tickle revenge on her should be fun to watch.

Holly is absolutely delightful. Monica as a foot model alone is a fantastic site - the tickle revenge on her should be fun to watch.

Thanks Maelstrom..it was actually almost painful to watch at times as Monica really couldn't take the tickling that day - she didn't seem to mind dishing it out though!

this is one is a new favourite

i just got a chance to get the full thing, and holly is absolutely delightful, so sweet and funny

it seems like a small voyage of discovery for her.. while she obviously knows where she is ticklish (telling monica to move down her foot when asked where she is most tickly) she has these moments of surprise when monica goes to each new tickle spot

i love how she looks down at monica's hands about to tickle her waist and goes "oh no!" before giggling

and what a delicious laugh... mmmmmmmmmm yummy yummy... love her laugh so much

and i do have a soft spot for a girl with an essex accent as i grew up there

love when she says that the lady who does her toes always tickles her too... so sweet

you know what else is great too, these girls are already famous and they are coming to do tickle shoots... it's not like tickling is some skeleton in their closets, they are embracing it and enjoying it

i hope holly had a good time and will come back for more

and, of course, once again, monica is a fantastic, delicious tickler

many thanks all involved

Thanks guys! Detritus: glad you enjoyed this one - hopefully you'll like the next part too! ..and yes, apparently Holly enjoyed it and I'm looking at another shoot with them both together again soon..maybe at Monica's next time..and maybe with another one of her glamorous friends to join the fun too - who knows? ;)

In the meantime though, I'll be shooting with Monica and Lucy Zara in a couple of weeks! :woot:

Damn, they're beautiful!!! I'm glad to hear she apparently enjoyed it. It's apparent that I enjoyed it too! Terrific, like all your work!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back