• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* UK Tickling: Cleo Air Hostess Tickled In Nylons! (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi all,

This is the second scene I shot with new model Cleo a few weeks back. Cleo is an admin worker, a model, a stripper and a trainee teacher! She's also a beautiful girl with a fantastic figure and a great laugh. In this part she wears a hot little Air Hostess outfit with nude nylons and some great heels. She gets tied to the table with her feet in the stocks - face up to start with and then face down for the second half of the clip.

image49p.jpg

Cleo is very ticklish and she laughs pretty much without stopping for the duration of this one. She tickled all over with some great close-ups of the feet and the upperbody. There is some bare foot tickling at the end including baby oil...this one pretty much covers it all! It goes without saying she had a long cigarette break after this one - frankly, I was surprised that she was happy to go on and do another scene afterwards..what a girl! :)

image44q.jpg

Hope you enjoy the preview - you can get the full 18 minutes from www.uktickling.com now!

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/files/418273582/Cleo_Air_Hostess_Sample.wmv.html
or:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=43FLHNNX

:britishflag:

Saw the preview on YT and it was amazing, Cleo is one lovely, ticklish young lady

Damn! Looks wonderful, turtleboy!
I hope you go back to regular posing, sitting at a desk, etc. in your clips, because her shoes and feet looked GORGEOUS!!
I'd buy a clip of her walking into a room and lounging around after she takes her shoes off!

When is the new Sophie's footage coming out, or at least a preview?

And as I asked Addie Juniper - TickleTown regularly posts behind the scenes footage of his videos.
He recently asked if other liked that idea.

Would you ever post behind the scenes clips of your girls being tied down, after the tickling, getting ready, etc.?
I would LOVE to see it!

I love the flight attendant outfit. Those shoes are hot and her feet are amazing!

This is yet another really good clip. Cleo is a bit like Sophie in that she has a very fully bodied laugh. You certainly gave her a good workout here as well!

Fab, yet again. There is a certainly no shortage of ticklish models in the Midlands. :yayzorz:

s

This girl is up there with Sophie, Keira and Samantha amongst my favourites. She is goregeous and clearly very ticklish.

This is yet another really good clip. Cleo is a bit like Sophie in that she has a very fully bodied laugh. You certainly gave her a good workout here as well!

Fab, yet again. There is a certainly no shortage of ticklish models in the Midlands. :yayzorz:

s

This girl is up there with Sophie, Keira and Samantha amongst my favourites. She is goregeous and clearly very ticklish.

Thanks guys. Cleo's one of my new favourites too - it's always great to work with a hot girl who just lies back and laughs (as opposed to falling off the table or just generally destroying the room!)

it's always great to work with a hot girl who just lies back and laughs (as opposed to falling off the table or just generally destroying the room!)

That reminds me - tell Rachel I send my love and best wishes on Friday!

s

I am currently online searching for flight attendant training schools :)

Damn! Looks wonderful, turtleboy!
I hope you go back to regular posing, sitting at a desk, etc. in your clips, because her shoes and feet looked GORGEOUS!!
I'd buy a clip of her walking into a room and lounging around after she takes her shoes off!

When is the new Sophie's footage coming out, or at least a preview?

And as I asked Addie Juniper - TickleTown regularly posts behind the scenes footage of his videos.
He recently asked if other liked that idea.

Would you ever post behind the scenes clips of your girls being tied down, after the tickling, getting ready, etc.?
I would LOVE to see it!

Thanks Mabus...sorry for the late reply. I would include some behind the scenes footage but i honestly don't think it'd be that interesting! Maybe in some future clips..I'm pretty sure I did shoot some extra posing stuff with Cleo anyway - I'll take a look and see what I have...

The new Sophie 'Sophia' clips will be coming up soon - they won't disappoint! :)

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back